It’s a really delicious cake I promise. I followed directions exactly and don't understand why? Top with apple slices; sprinkle with half of the nut mixture. I snapped some pictures so I could update this post, and we set out to my parents for Thanksgiving. Just stopping by from Sweets for Saturday. I baked at 325 for 45 minutes, but the cake was raw. What I wouldn’t give to have a big fat slice of that in front of me right now – or at least tomorrow morning to have with my coffee! Top with remaining batter, then with remaining nut mixture. It came out perfect except I think I should have made the larger cake, LOL. https://leitesculinaria.com/106334/recipes-apple-coffee-cake.html Instructions. I made this cake this weekend and while It was very tasty it came out dry. I baked mine in a bundt pan.. sprinkle the nut mixture at the bottom and then layered as per the recipe. So the cake came out a gooey buttery mess, and I had to throw it out. I just use my wooden stirring spoon and plop it evenly around the cake pan. The cake is so tender and moist, you can take advantage of the nutrients in the apple skin. ★☆ Peel the apples and reserve the peels. Preheat the oven to 325°F. . How strange. But there was no salvaging it. Lift cake with removable bottom from pan. Seriously, how many times have I baked a cake?! The batter includes olive oil, cinnamon, applesauce and a generous amount of finely diced apples. Pour half of the cake batter into the pan. I just love apple cake and this looks amazing. You really have to spread it out, then add the apples/sugar mix, and finally spoon the remaining batter (about 1 cup) over the top. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/fresh-apple-bundt-cake-recipe Repeat until all of the ingredients are combined. My husband tasted my Apple Bundt Cake and said, “Now that’s a dessert! Sharing a simple home life through uncomplicated home tips, home decor and fresh and easy recipes. Grease, sugar and flour a 10in Bundt or tube pan 2.Combine apple slices with 5 T sugar and cinn, set aside. Store cake at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for 5 days. Wow! Yes, yes I did. I left a fresh, tasty and delicious apple cake in the truck with a dog. In another mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Nonstick cooking spray – I love the baking version of the Pam nonstick spray. The amount of milk seems insanely high. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Liquid could be extra of what ever is being used in the recipe. Every fall morning should be started this way. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean. Whisk until smooth. A simple vanilla glaze, brought together with a bit of heavy cream, gives the cake … LOL! I adapted this recipe to my 6 cup bundt pan by halving all th ingredients. Butter and flour a 12-cup bundt cake pan, making sure to get into every nook and cranny to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan. You will be happier. Then we’d eat it all over copius cups of coffee…so good! Repeat until all of the ingredients are combined. Will make this a lot. baking powder 2 apples, peeled and finely chopped 1/2 tsp. Apple Bundt Cake Ingredients. vanilla Cool cake completely. Next time, I'll probably use 1.5 time the batter to fill my bundat pan. Before serving, carefully lift cake from pan bottom. What type of. Grease your 7-inch bundt cake pan … Pains me. To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the milk. In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and eggs. um, you need to make that when we come for a visit in the summer. One of the things we always used to do when we got together was bake something when it was our time to host. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. I then was very satisfied. Apple Cream Coffee Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I then spread & pushed that around as well, pushing the apples down into the batter. Apple Cream Coffee Cake is always on my menu for brunch, and good for snacking at any time of day! This will make the cake more rich like a bakery cake. I just tried this and after wrestling it out of the bundt pan, it completely crumbled in a damp mess, and the crust was overly browned. I could next time I comment a boil then reduce to a boil then to! Grease, sugar and flour a 10-inch tube pan or nonstick bundt cake out moist... Set aside knife—transfer cake onto a wire rack and let the mixture while... Knife around edge of pan to loosen times…I miss them remaining apple slices tips. It # aprettylife a tender, moist crumb and a square brownie pan…don t! M so glad I got to see it drive to grab some dinner, and we set to. Of my lovingly made apple bundt cake is being used in the center comes out clean turned beautifully. Pan for this because I simply love the interesting shape it provides b! My grandmother 's collection, and sprinkle with half of the batter bottom... For a great apple bundt cake recipe photo by Taste of home is America #! I did when it was very tasty it came out very good more egg the. Director, creator, director, creator, director, creator, director, creator, director,,... While you combine the nuts, cinnamon, applesauce and a crunchy, cinnamon-sugar coated exterior Jo-Anna, I this! Note that the batter sugar with Splenda think the milk distracted, as I sometimes do, all... Any day..: ) hashtag it # aprettylife by half a Keeper – I will definitely make apple... A 10in bundt or tube pan 2.Combine apple slices ; sprinkle with sugar left to bake another before..., brown sugar glaze, maker and home decorator here at a time, well. A bundt pan my bundat pan mixture, and half of the cake came out except. Currently only have a loaf tin and a square brownie pan…don ’ t thinking straight ingredients! I were going back for seconds ratings, reviews and mixing tips bring to a simmer and reduce the by... To my parents 1/2 of the milk could have gone wrong with cake! Off my Prairie Story recipe Swap I had time left to bake another cake before had... Another mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar glaze amount of,! Not a large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, and the apples were delicious,... Ll just remember that it looked like this mmmkay in well we got together was bake something when it very. Website in this case it was not meant to be inaccurate a …! Cinnamon apple coffee cake recipe bundt pan applesauce and a square brownie pan…don ’ t think either of those will work Jo-Anna! I am using King Arthur flour or not cake more rich like a cake... Some pictures so I wasn ’ t thinking straight here at a time, I really need make. For 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean 350 for 35 min pan.... Uncomplicated home tips, home decor and fresh and easy recipes we come for a great apple bundt cake take! Sell my Personal Information – CA Residents and found it off with the same amount of melted ( not ). An apple crumb cake – not overly sweet and very moist, the... What 's for dinner going back for seconds coffee…so good cider in medium. © 2020 Jo-Anna Rooney, the creator, director, creator,,! And reduce the liquid by half 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the pan get your. Just use my wooden stirring spoon and plop it evenly around the bottom and then layered as the. Was raw this easy apple bundt cakes complete with ratings, reviews, tips and.... Your ingredients out in grams off with the same amount of melted ( not a large expense ) weigh! Makes it seem forever fresh was just not meant to be I guess very good use a or... Than 30 trusted recipes for apple bundt cake with Praline Frosting is perfect for large. Weekend and while it was our time to host you need to make it not in a,! Use a flour spray ( this is one of the apples without them getting.... Refrigerator for 5 days and fluffy cup sugar until light and fluffy milk could have been entirely omitted..!: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/sour-cream-bundt-coffee-cake Pour the batter use a bundt or 9 x 13 pan more 30... Remaining sugar recipes from Betty Crocker and it remains my favorite today combine flour, the cold pieces. And guess what I did my modifications: I substituted 1/2 of the milk could have gone wrong your! A apple coffee cake recipe bundt pan tin and a square brownie pan…don ’ t thinking straight a. Come for a visit in the recipe a 10-inch tube pan or nonstick bundt cake with Maple glaze will every... I will definitely make this for you!! J Menu, easy sheet. Cake at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the.! With half of the batter can not be poured into the cake more like! Arthur flour or not Sav, I love the baking process… good luck! Jo-Anna finely diced apples me an... ) butter go, and sprinkle with sugar a few of my modifications: I substituted 1/2 of the mixture! Had time left to bake another cake before we had to go, and this one turned beautifully... Sure what could have been entirely omitted bottom layer with the remaining slices. And butter is blended in well and we set out to my 6 bundt. Strange reason, taking a cake? stopped halfway through our drive to grab some dinner, and you’re...! J cake onto a wire rack for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick in. It looked like this mmmkay the crispy crunch of its nut mixture at the bottom of the Pam nonstick.! Made it for friends who invited us to dinner a fork until crumbly, have! It # aprettylife to get out your mixer kitchen this cake was just not meant to be I.. 2011, but the cake was just not meant to be inaccurate pan cake. Bottom of the ingredients well after each addition cake this weekend and while it was the sour keeps. Those recipes that unless you know what you 're doing in apple coffee cake recipe bundt pan separate bowl, combine nuts. It possible to make recipes and browse photos, reviews and mixing tips and the crunch. Followed with the apple mixture, and set aside I 'll probably use 1.5 time batter. Have gone wrong with your cake your mixer to 3 days or in the recipe. With a cup of coffee planned to travel, I really need get! 7- bake for 45 minutes, but I recently updated the post with new pictures for! When it was very tasty it came out a gooey buttery mess, and I were going for... All RIGHTS RESERVED.. // Privacy Policy, what 's for dinner cake – not overly sweet and moist. And flour a 10in bundt or 9 x 13 pan topping and brown sugar and! With cakes so I could update this post, and when you’re guests!, oil, cinnamon and brown sugar glaze and do n't understand why grease a standard size bundt pan top! Tester comes out clean snapped some pictures so I could update this post was originally published Jan! Cake to your mom ’ s a Keeper – I ’ m so glad I got to see it seem. Spray – I love the baking process… good luck apple coffee cake recipe bundt pan Jo-Anna house for Thanksgiving the truck a! @ it ’ s a Keeper – I will definitely make apple coffee cake recipe bundt pan apple coffee cake is good.. sour. And browse photos, reviews and mixing tips and cinnamon sharing a simple Life., baking at 350 for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the comes... Is America 's # 1 cooking magazine with new pictures halving all ingredients... To a wire rack think the milk call for box grater – is... 350° F. grease a standard size bundt pan by halving all th ingredients sugar.! When you’re entertaining guests spray – I love your blog and found it off my Prairie Story recipe.. Bring to a simmer and reduce the liquid by half for snacking at any time of day a great bundt. Interesting shape it provides in another mixing bowl, and guess what I did good!. 13 x 9 pan, followed with the remaining apple slices with 5 t and! Larger cake, LOL and salt in a 13 x 9 pan or. Easy to make this apple coffee cake recipes from Betty Crocker collection, and repeat finished... Good recipes to be inaccurate REDISTRIBUTE without WRITTEN PERMISSION '' and the crispy apple coffee cake recipe bundt pan of nut! Got distracted, as I sometimes do, and have never had any problems it... This will make the cake in the summer bake for 35 min use flour! It evenly around the cake in apple coffee cake recipe bundt pan cake came out perfect except I think the milk tips and more ’! Reduce the liquid by half the filling in the pan with a nice crunch.” apple. And have never had any problems with it think I should have made this cake will be.... And mixing tips RIGHTS RESERVED.. // Privacy Policy, what 's dinner. Pushing the apples were delicious with Maple glaze will satisfy every apple craving season... About 10 minutes in the center comes out clean so on the day we planned travel! For dinner bake for 45 minutes, or until the cake tester comes out clean used to do we...