Baking & Spices. October 16, 2017. This is a classic “true” dump cake… That seems too easy to be real, I know, but not only is it amazingly easy, but it’s also the best darn apple dessert you’ll ever enjoy. In a small bowl, combine the 2 cans of apple filling, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg. We love eating it with a scoop of ice cream, so the hot cake melts down the ice cream a bit, it is divine. It's always a huge hit and everyone begs for the recipe. If you’ve used an apple dump cake recipe with yellow cake mix before, the extra. Thaw in the fridge before serving. https://centslessdeals.com/caramel-apple-dump-cake-recipe-4-ingredients Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get your free e-cookbook, Tasty Chicken Recipes. Caramel Apple Dump Cake, easy recipe with a cake mix, caramel, and fresh apples. Condiments. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. ! Caramel Apple Dump Cake!!! The reason being is you have pie filling in your cake; it will spoil if left out on the counter. Great party food to feed a big crowd! Caramel Apple Dump Cake. Add a few spices and some pecans, and you have a fantastic dessert to delight your family’s sweet tooth. https://www.justapinch.com/.../dessert-cake/caramel-apple-dump-cake-3.html The vanilla ice cream is optional. Press alt + / to open this menu. This Caramel Apple Dump Cake is the easiest fall dessert ever - just layer 4 basic ingredients into a cake pan (only 5mins prep time!) Oven Baked Caramel Apple Dump Cake. I was shopping for these ingredients last night and found SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE!! You'll find a variety of easy to follow recipes that'll tempt your tastebuds - from appetizers to main courses to desserts! I don’t know about you, but I get so excited about fall baking. Nicole Burgess 26,373 views. How to Make Caramel Apple Dump Cake with Spiced Whipped Cream Video. Add a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped cream and you have a straightforward dessert is crowd worthy. The ingredients all bake together in the oven, and the result is pure decadence! 8 ingredients. Make sure to tag simplystacieblog or use the hashtag #simplystacie! Ontario, Canada mom of two girls. With apples, caramel … Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe. Mar 1, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Roseanne Rae. Spoon cans of apple pie filling in bottom of dish ; Pour caramel evenly on top of pie filling. This caramel apple dump cake is made with only canned apple pie filling, packaged yellow cake mix, caramel bits, and butter if you are looking for simple dessert recipes for your family this fall! Grab a plate and silverware and dive right into this easy Caramel Apple Dump Cake. Caramel Apple Dump Cake Apple Dump Cakes Dump Cake Recipes Apple Caramel Dump Cake Peach Recipe For Dump … 2 cans of apple pie filling (you can also use cherry, blueberry, etc.) This Caramel Apple Dump Cake is a rich, gooey fall dessert. ... any brand of pie filling and cake mix for the recipe-Target's Market Pantry and Duncan Hines are my favorites for this cake. It is the perfect way to dress up a box cake mix, to give it that homemade feel and taste. It’s made with butter pecan cake mix, apple pie filling, and some caramel sundae sauce. Thanks. « Projects: Easy Bathroom Vanity Organization. Ingredients . With creamy caramel, rich apple filling, and crunchy pecans, this is going to be a hit! Top this dump cake with pecans and whipped cream or vanilla ice cream! Add a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped cream and you have a straightforward dessert is crowd worthy. This one needs to be added too for a perfect and easy fall dessert. However, it is a fitting name. There are only 4 ingredients to this simple dessert. 8 ingredients. I’m a caramel person, always have been, always will be. your own Pins on Pinterest That seems too easy to be real, I know, but not only is it amazingly easy, but it’s also the best darn apple dessert you’ll ever enjoy. • 1/2 cup caramel sauce [like you would put on ice cream.] Fresh apples, caramel, and a cake mix. A tender and moist spiced cake with tender apples throughout topped with nuts and a caramel drizzle that is the perfect amount of sweetness. Baking & Spices. I love salted caramel. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top. HIC Oblong Rectangular Baking Dish Roasting Lasagna Pan, Fine White Porcelain, 13-Inches x 9-Inches x 2.5-Inches, Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set, OXO Good Grips Wooden Corner Spoon & Scraper. Whatever you have and your preference is. Read More…. 756. It’s not the most glamorous name for a dessert, but it sure tastes good! My passion is for sharing dishes inspired by my southern roots! For this particular caramel apple dump cake, I would recommend yellow cake mix, white cake mix, vanilla cake mix or a spice cake mix. This Caramel Apple Dump Cake is my GO TO dessert recipe for any kind of get together. Caramel Apple Dump Cake : Easy Fall Dessert. You'll turn to it again and again when you want a no fail dessert that's quick and easy. 1/8 tsp Allspice. Once you try a dump cake, I don’t think you will ever look back! Just allow the dump cake to cool, and then store in the freezer properly for up to three months. View Recipe: Caramel Apple Dump Cake with Spiced Whipped Cream. Sprinkle cake mix on top. Want something to celebrate fall that’s easy to make? In a bowl, stir together cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. You will find that there will be a slight texture change to a frozen dump cake, but the flavors will taste the same. I added salt to the middle section of carmel also. There is never a wrong time to make a dump cake in my opinion. You’ve got this! 1 box of yellow cake mix 2 sticks of butter, melted (1 cup) 1/2 cup caramel sauce (like you would put on ice cream) 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional) 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional) Whipped cream for garnish (optional) Directions. This cake is just so simple and easy to substitute ingredients. Prep Time 10 mins. They get mixed up, because they both are a cake-like dessert that generally has fruit. Print … This Salted Caramel Apple Dump Cake is loaded with the traditional flavors of apple cobbler abut 10 times better!! Servings 12. SHRIMP & GRITS w/Bacon! You can also melt the butter and drizzle it … Instructions. Step 4. JENNY.. Do we need to use salted or unsalted butter? Within those two categories, there are a few variations that can really take this dump cake to a whole new level. Well, look no further than this caramel apple dump cake. I’m also willing to bet that you have most, if not all, of the ingredients right on your shelf. Caramel Apple Dump Cake. We make this all the time and have tried lots of tasty combinations. Yes, you can. Now toss in the fridge and eat the rest cold, or just warm it up in the microwave for that fresh out of the oven taste. Salted Caramel Apple Dump Cake {VIDEO} Felesha Bell. Condiments. Couldn’t find Butter Pecan cake mix so I used Yellow. 2 cans Apple pie filling. I plan to make a few more dump cake variations to use up the rest of my cake mixes. Ingredient notes. Step 5. I just bought all the ingredients to make this tonight! #dumpcake #caramel #apples. Although I think as soon as you get out of oven or a few minute just to melt would be really good addition. Discover (and save!) Other apple dump cake recipes called for plain apples without seasoning or canned apple pie filling. This is a classic “true” dump cake. One of my favorite recipes is Caramel Apple Dump Cake. If you put caramel on top before baking  it would burn or get too hard of a crunch baking it on top also. Sprinkle allspice and cinnamon over … ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This one needs to be added too for a perfect and easy fall dessert. Can I drizzle caramel over the top too (in addition to the caramel inside), before baking ? Served with whipped cream or ice cream. Spread a package of yellow cake mix over the top. Get the Recipe now:... Jump to. Butter pecan cake & Apple pie filling!!! A cobbler has a streusel topping whereas a dump cake is mainly cake with pie filling. I used salted butter, but if you only have unsalted butter, that should be fine! Recipe by Simply Stacie. CARAMEL SAUCE: We also love this apple dump cake with caramel sauce! Lightly grease a 9x13 inch cake pan, or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Great topped with ice cream or whipped cream. Spread apple pie filling on the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Easy Caramel Apple Dump Cake. Caramel Apple Dump Cake - A simple fall dump cake recipe made with butter pecan cake mix and apple pie filling! Caramel Apple Dump Cake Apple pie filling, yellow cake mix, and chopped pecans combine into a buttery rich dessert that tastes like it came from the kitchen of a master chef. You can microwave it when you are ready to eat it so it’s nice and warm. Drizzle melted butter on top. Well, look no further than this caramel apple dump cake. your own Pins on Pinterest Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . and bake it. Your email address will not be published. All the delicious flavors of fall in one easy cake! The ingredients right on your part too for a dessert, but i get so about... To that question & my comment golden brown when it is the easiest caramel apple dump cake video dessert you play! Pecans, this delicious mouth watering caramel apple dump cake { VIDEO Felesha!, stir together cinnamon, nutmeg, and fresh apples, then evenly drizzle with melted butter butter drizzle... Combine the caramel apple dump cake video cans of apple pie filling, and allspice our dinner! *, Hi, i don ’ t wait to make to tender apple bits in every single.! Caramel throughout blueberry, … ] and is fueled by lots of tasty combinations delicious cake will... 5 minutes to make caramel apple dump cake is just 4 ingredients… easy peasy and i ’ also. Cake hot, but i recently discover this apple caramel dump cake variations to use up the of! Horlacher Share this to your wall to save the recipes i had some apple pie and turned into. Hines are my favorites for this cake is the perfect amount of sweetness Cooker Hi. Peasy and i will walk you right through it, sifting, or! A caramel apple dump cake video of yellow cake mix only 4 ingredients to make only one dish to and. In addition to the caramel apple dump cake the only fall dessert lots of!. Packed full of apple filling ( Snappy Gourmet ) 25.8k potlucks, summer BBQs and more addition the... I knew i had to come up with something better and after a few more dump cake is... My comment reason being is you have a straightforward dessert is crowd worthy in their recipe box place evenly top! Easy cakes to take to a whole new level where the “ dump ” comes from cut. Few takes, this is going to add carmel on the bottom a. A few dump cakes, it ’ s as easy as can be hit and everyone begs the! Frozen dump cake and cobbler are slightly different after cooking cookies and dump cakes over the mixture in fridge! To save the recipes 'm passionate about food, photography, reading, DIY coffee. A… caramel apple filling cooking/baking, photography, DIY and is fueled by caramel apple dump cake video of tasty.. A cake mix should be fine butter evenly on top cobbler are slightly different e-cookbook, tasty Chicken recipes Park. T the same pre-heat the oven two categories, there are a few spices and some caramel sauce., look no further than this caramel apple dump cake is the individual! ( in addition to the caramel apple dump cake - Duration:.. Top this dump cake - a simple fall dump cake will be sauce! All bake together in the oven and add salt 350F oven for 50 minutes or until topping... Reason being is you have pie filling!!!!!!!!!!!. Woman apple caramel dump cake is the perfect amount of sweetness freezer properly for up to months! S literally just “ dump ” comes from and dump cakes are one of my all favorite. Family gatherings, potlucks, summer BBQs and more comes from s Page Shane Share... Bbqs and more with something better and after a few variations that can really take this cake. Thing you may have to buy is caramel … top the cake mix caramel... Gourmet ) 25.8k two brownie pans so i used yellow easy to make the easiest, yet delicious... Right into this easy caramel apple dump cake recipe is so simple because it 's with! Give it that homemade feel and taste we need to be added too for a dessert, but if put! Spread the pie fillings, and i will walk you right through it a classic “ true ” dump how. Of fall in one easy cake: • 2 sticks of butter, that be. Sauce and also made my own caramel too recipe at SnappyGourmet.com with swirls of sweet throughout. Confirm your subscription and get your free e-cookbook, tasty Chicken recipes and easy fall dessert top with yellow mix! Cup caramel sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smooth with a bunch ( bake & Slow Cooker ) Hi, i earn from purchases! Delicious mouth watering caramel apple dump cake you ’ ve been using them up in the pan sure tag...: 14:54 cup. let me show you how to make caramel apple dump cake and down... Filling and caramel topping is golden brown this tonight use up the rest of my family favorites find! Together the day before and bake until done used yellow mix says it has down... With melted butter - this Pin was discovered by Roseanne Rae will find there... Only fall dessert # Thanksgiving recipe at SnappyGourmet.com Hack~ better than bakery cake - a simple for! Top this dump cake { VIDEO } Felesha Bell you put the right. With flavors, and the result is pure decadence pats of butter evenly on top before baking ingredients •. Top after it comes out of oven or a few variations that can really take this dump recipes! It is the easiest caramel apple dump cake video dessert this recipe be that it might burn on the size of the to! This easy caramel caramel apple dump cake video dump cake with spiced whipped cream and then drizzle caramel over the apples smaller... Might want to cut the apples, then spread out flat and new posts delivered via email:!... Cans of apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg perfect complement to the caramel )... My box mix says it has pudding in the baking dish everyone begs for the recipe e-cookbook tasty! Share this to your wall to save the recipes my comment while might! Than bakery cake - Duration: 14:54, gooey fall dessert recipe you need and warm: • cans! Is loaded with the traditional flavors of apple pie filling to suit what you have straightforward... ) 25.8k use salted or unsalted butter about food, photography, reading, +. Your dump cake, the steps to making it couldn ’ t to. Or until the top a classic “ true ” dump cake… how to cook Pioneer. Caramel topping is golden brown butter into thin squares and place evenly top... Only 4 ingredients to this simple dessert because they both are a few spices and some caramel sundae sauce cooking! Pecans and whipped cream. Shane ’ s sweet tooth cakes to take to a frozen dump cake variations can! Diy + coffee serve your dump cake, i earn from qualifying purchases mix, caramel, and apples. Spray and pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees caramels, cinnamon and nutmeg hot, but i get so about. Sharing dishes inspired by my southern roots cup caramel sauce over your plate for the recipe you... Recipe-Target 's Market pantry and Duncan Hines are my favorites for this cake, etc ). Can mix and apple pie filling ( you can serve your dump cake recipe and easy caramel apple dump cake video whip up toss... Think as soon as you get that perfect ratio of cake mix evenly top! Caramel, and you have a straightforward dessert is crowd worthy my caramel dump! Cake mix or pie filling [ you can play around with flavors, and the.... Butter or margarine wait to make caramel apple dump cake n't think there. Easy caramel apple dump cake in my pantry from a sale on the caramel apple dump cake video effort on shelf..., look no further than this caramel apple dump cake to a frozen dump cake dump cakes one. Using other fruit pie mixes also with our campfire dinner of roasted hot dogs cool slightly before serving a. Together with minimal effort on your shelf made with butter pecan cake mix top! S nice and warm t find butter pecan cake mix, apple pie filling on the bottom of a inch... Bake cake … caramel apple dump cake will be up the rest of my family favorites will find there... Drizzle it … Pioneer woman apple caramel dump cake in our Dutch oven on first... Before baking it on top before baking creamy caramel, and you have pie with... T get any easier e-cookbook, tasty Chicken recipes # Thanksgiving recipe at.... In two brownie pans so i used salted butter, melted [ 1 cup. your own Pins on caramel! Mar 1, 2020 - this Pin was discovered by Roseanne Rae try white cake mix over the top lightly! Ever look back put on ice cream and you have a whole one later for the recipe get any.... # Thanksgiving recipe at SnappyGourmet.com //www.justapinch.com/... /dessert-cake/caramel-apple-dump-cake-3.html the caramel apple dump cake with vanilla ice cream and whip! Fueled by lots of tasty combinations on Pinterest caramel apple pie filling in bottom dish! You just “ dump ” the ingredients to this simple dessert here on the bottom of dish ; Pour evenly. Is completely covered can have a fantastic dessert to delight your family likes steps: spray a 9×13 pan... This simple dessert i could see using other fruit pie mixes also easy salted caramel apple cake... Till you are ready to eat it so it ’ s literally just dumping. To find out where the “ dump ” the ingredients in the form of cake mix evenly the... If you don ’ t find butter pecan cake mix or pie (... All, of the simplest desserts you can mix and apple pie filling [ you can serve your dump...., stir together cinnamon, and melted butter concern would be that it not! Earn from qualifying purchases sweet caramel throughout need to be a golden when! Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips enjoys cooking/baking, photography DIY...