Shop for chemex at Bed Bath and Beyond Canada. 51 51 reviews. Whole Foods usually has them for around $9. Chemex unbleached filters are known for having a strong paper taste. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. It's odd, because they don't carry Chemex devices. Chemex filters remove even the finest sediment particles as well The box runs about $7 for 100 filters. However, to cover the niche of the expensive Chemex filters, other companies have developed coffee filters that can fit in a Chemex. Chemex filters that come into Canada, so maybe each out to them. Chemex filters remove even the finest sediment particles as well as the undesirable oils and fats. I support my coffee place of choice. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. CoffeeSock Reusable Filters Made to Fit Chemex 6-13 Cup Carafes -The Original Reusable Coffee Filter- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Reusable Coffee Filters 4.7 out of 5 stars 378 $12.99 $ 12 . $7.99 + free shipping with ShopRunner + 7% back with cash back site. I'm sure there must be a better option that I don't know. There's a problem loading this menu right now.