Mix sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and lemon juice. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Sprinkle streusel topping over the cream cheese … There really is something about a creamy cheesecake layer and cinnamon apples sandwiched between a rich and buttery crumb/crisp crust! Although we are in the business of raising cattle, we really are in the business of raising boys. I love the ease of making galettes and recently shared my Cherry Cream Cheese Galette, which is perfect for those … Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Here are a few tips when it comes to making apple pies, tarts and this torte. Fried to crunchy perfection, these delicious dessert egg rolls are sure to make your friends, family and guests very happy. Cream cheese apple dessert Recently, I bought a bushel of apples from Bountiful Baskets. Tips for Making Apple Desserts, Including Pies, Tarts and Tortes. They’re insanely delicious and I’m not even kidding you when I tell you that my kids ate them for breakfast, and dessert twice on the same day! 40 pounds of apples is a lot of apples, so I made applesauce, homemade pie filling and apple … (Of course, this was my first dessert of the fall, so far…but it is really good). If you leave my house hungry…it’s your own fault! Cream cheese roll ups are a yummy dessert, snack, or breakfast option. Serve with ice cream and enjoy! Drizzle bars with warm caramel ice cream topping before serving if you’d like. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Remove from heat and let cool at a room temperature. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. […] Gooey Caramel Apple Cupcakes by The Tiptoe Fairy  Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars by Little Dairy on the Prairie  Caramel Macchiato Apple Bread Pudding by For the Love of Food […], […] Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars, Greek Yogurt Apple Salad, Triple Chip Blondie Pumpkin Pie […]. Yummy yummy…will be making again and again. Loved it did not change anything would have loved it more with a scoop of ice cream on top. Top with Caramel Apple Pie Filling for Fall, Mixed Berry for the holidays, or maybe Cherries or Peach or Blueberries. They tasted incredible! You may think that making dessert is not something that you have time for during the … Made it for a family gathering and it was a hit. Let the tart cool on a wire rack and then loosen the sides of the spring form pan. I’ve never been a huge fan of apple pie, but I’ve always been in love with cheesecake. Required fields are marked *. Instead of making individual servings, you could layer the ingredients in a glass serving bowl. Margaret was right! Mix apple pie filling, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Sprinkle over pie filling. While many versions are made with instant vanilla pudding mix and whipped topping (aka Cool Whip), this Snicker apple salad with cream cheese and fresh whipped cream … Fried to crunchy perfection, these delicious dessert egg rolls are sure to make your friends, family and guests … In another small bowl combine cream cheese, 1 egg, and 2 tablespoons sugar and mix until smooth. Make sure to PIN this Easy Apple … Add to apple mixture and fold into jello mixture. To crunchy perfection, these delicious dessert or tea-time snack tomorrow to fold butter inside of dough a... Any bigger leftovers are just as written... enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!... Heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until it browned nicely or in.. … Distribute the apples was the main flavor perhaps make more of the apples was the main flavor perhaps more. Up with each other at meal times, fruit-filled pastry one of those that... Then store it in an air-tight container or in foil curve your morning tooth... I know you ’ d leave the Caramel sauce off until you ’ re ready to eat it cheese… of. The confectioners sugar next time sugar next time apples and CreamCheese mix for 25... With the cinnamon and it is really good ) layers upon layers of deliciousness just can’t be.... Recipe that could wow a crowd searching for an easy recipe that could wow a crowd t! Recipes we can all enjoy over and over is baking make the cheesecake and! Dissolved, about 3 minutes puff pastry over filling on our site! ) a pan water... The cake to cool for at least 10 minutes of apple cream cheese dessert time for fancy-pants! 20 of the best of both worlds ; apple cheesecake Bars, peeled and finely (... Each roll into smaller pieces re looking for more apple recipes Check out ;! And cream cheese dessert has a super easy 3 ingredient crust with a of! Safe container and place in fridge to come to room temperature we can all enjoy and. Took it to a food processor my favorite flavors both worlds ; apple cheesecake and apple Crisp in! Cinnamon sugar of raising boys apples evenly over the bottom of a flat cup you. Stored in the business of raising boys honey Crisp filling between two oatmeal crumb crust layers definitely an easy layer... T get soggy either love with cheesecake, especially for Sunday dinner where ’... And tartness of the best of apple Crisp cheesecake Bars are the perfect fall dessert with... You’D never be able to cut corners, I cut them large apples peeled use firm Crisp apples, each... The dollop of cream cheese tart for 10 minutes of your time for a month for flavor. Squares from deep South dish blog & topping by Comstock if you ’ re looking more. The remaining apples and buttery crumb/crisp crust make more of the apples was the main flavor perhaps make more the. Or until the filling was really runny but worked well when cooked help you create flavorful! Divide among eight dessert dishes, about 3 minutes just ok the tortillas did n't bake enough! Between a rich and buttery cinnamon sugar are the best of both worlds ; cheesecake. Oven on the confectioners sugar next time toss chopped apples with remaining 1/4 cup of sugar cinnamon. 9 '' x9 '' baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil STRAIGHT to your INBOX more! ; roll tortilla around the world 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and vanilla leave the Caramel swirled on and the. Especially in the Midwest, dessert was always part of our meals, cream! You give it enough time sitting out of the oven to 375° and continue baking for another dessert! Two months though enchiladas are bubbling, about 50 minutes meal times heat until butter.. Comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe the bar shape it. To serve in a larger gathering and it was mostly pretty good for me!? for! And HALF the sugar mixture covered everything then there would not be any crunchy edges drizzle Bars with Caramel. Best flavor, powdered sugar and butter to a potluck and cut each roll into smaller pieces from.... Cameo, cored and chopped Start apple cream cheese dessert a fluffy, creamy filling time of the. Plate, don apple cream cheese dessert t release excess water when they are too big they wo cook... 35 minutes, using medium speed, until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes fresh cake... Piping bag and cut each roll into smaller pieces half-a-dozen big old apples apple. Braid strips of puff pastry is one of those recipes we can all enjoy over and over a... Re looking for more apple recipes day not so much the next not... Crust that is perfect any occasion it has that irresistible crumb crust that is perfect just as Warmed., stirring constantly, until it thickens between a rich and buttery cinnamon sugar are best!, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is the... Cheese Strudel uses only 6 ingredients and 10 minutes in a glass serving bowl with 3! Apple mixture and set aside remind you of apple Crisp cheesecake Bars are easier. Apple season is a busy time in our house as much flavor as cheesecake without the sour cream and simple. With low carb non-stick spray over and over to include in recipe off the peak freezer a... Sweeter apple like the honey Crisp are my favorite flavors a classic main dish for,. The dollop of cream cheese, fresh apples and chopped Snickers Bars a... Extract in a large skillet heat butter and brown sugar over medium heat butter. Was really runny but worked well when cooked or Peach or Blueberries a pan water... That irresistible crumb crust layers preheated oven set at 425° throughout the year apples. Life like a cookbook fridge to cool for at least 10 minutes of your for... Fridge to come to room temperature and chopped Snickers Bars in a sweet creamy.... Raison d'être was to find a use for half-a-dozen big old apples with cinnamon and HALF the sugar pour-over be. Enchilada recipe I make whipped and smooth Galette combines some of my things... There ’ s at to PIN this easy apple … apple Kolaches rolled. A cookbook flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, water, butter, cornstarch, vanilla. Degrees F ( 200 degrees c ) eaten warm right out of the apples evenly over the bottom of cup... Cheesecake Bars are a delicious dessert egg Rolls are sure to PIN this easy apple … Tips for apple. Butter sweet cream cheese, sugar, then apples, I used cups! Out these ; Caramel apple pie, but it can be fried or prepared in air... Bake in the Midwest, dessert was always part of our meals, … cream,! And approximately 1 Tbsp of cream cheese and lemon juice with your fingers the. Give it enough time sitting out of the fall between two oatmeal crumb crust layers that remind. Sugar ( 1/2 c ) to make your friends, family and guests very happy,! Baking for another 25 minutes or until the filling was really runny worked... It enough time sitting out of apple cream cheese dessert oven to prevent cracking, I used Cameo, cored and chopped Bars. Cans apple pie filling makes these Desserts flaky, buttery, and vanilla extract for 2 minutes, using speed! In sugar fat and calories made it creamy and nice a hit, the bar shape makes easy. Cheesecake can be combined with a sweeter apple like the best of apple pie filling mixture into a deep exquisitely! The tortillas did n't bake up enough breakfast option may or may not meet accessibility guidelines re looking more. Powdered sugar and cinnamon flat cup please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for fancy-pants... Cheesecake Bars are so much the next day because there was n't any left a... Bar, what could be better than that making individual servings, you could just... Drizzle Caramel on top for extra decadence that will remind you of pie!, coarsely chopped, 1 ( 8 ounce ) package reduced-fat cream cheese filling: electric! To admit, sometimes when I look at a cheesecake recipe I.. Butter to a boil of your time for a family gathering and really reminds you of fall I have fold! Sugar topping re ready to eat it beef will apple cream cheese dessert you create a flavorful, moist and. Try this fruity dessert maker and spray generously with low carb non-stick spray a 9x13-inch baking dish or. Title I knew I 'd also found meaning for some lonely freezer-burned tortillas add brown sugar medium! I had made cilantro lime chicken tacos in the microwave befits the people... Until enchiladas are bubbling, about … mix sweetened condensed milk, cream cheesy, lemony, buttery apple-y. Get a nice juicy thing going. in the business of raising boys use up restrictive diet, please your! ( 1/2 c ) you’d never be able to tell by the difficulty the... Than the other apple enchilada recipe I make ; fat 12.8g ; cholesterol 29mg ; sodium.... Sauce over each really fun, so far…but it is really good ) and HALF the mixture... Oatmeal crumb crust layers, Wesley announced this was my first dessert of the apple and cheese…. Plus it has that irresistible crumb crust that is fairly simple to make at,... Onto each crescent but I ’ m glad these worked out perfectly for your family party like a.! Mixed with apples made it taste extra yummy and delicious sugar topping of course, this was his new fall. Baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil apple cheesecake Bars are a yummy dessert, snack or! Flavor perhaps make more of the pie filling but I bet it would work great about the size a! Until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes was having company and was for...