Besides the impressive p… GE has about the most diverse wall oven options in the industry. And the lower oven temp fluctuates throughout the time it is on quite a bit. Offering plenty of space for cooking up lots of meals, this double oven’s camera means you can check on your food without even looking through the door. They have a range of products which include refrigerators, dishwashers, ranges, cooktops, microwaves, washers, and even home electronics. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for GE - Cafe 6.7 Cu. The preheat isn’t super quick but the temperatures are accurate. If you add all the service rates, cooktop at 15%, a refrigerator at 31% and dishwasher at 12%, wall oven at 18.4% there is over a 70% chance of needed service just in the first year. This double wall oven is part of the GE Cafe stainless steel collection with customizable handles and knobs. I think the French door has a more interesting look of course but function and the few hundred dollar difference tilted me towards Bosch. It has always worked well for me. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. GE Profile products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live. I think I would like to do an AG range and electric wall oven and like the setup of a French door oven. I have a GE Cafe French Door wall oven but it has not been installed yet. It costs too much labor, money and time. Who knows, but I'm still looking for a washing machine. I will skip the wall warming drawer because the Bosch has one built in. GE. I was also planning a warming drawer under the single wall oven. Need a repair or maintenance? In fact, we sell fewer brands than most appliance stores. This double wall oven is part of the GE Cafe stainless steel collection with customizable handles and knobs. I do expect a return to better reliability in 2020 and would consider either again this year. But yesterday the upper oven not only took awhile longer than usual to preheat but the control panel recorded it as 450 when the oven thermometers read 400...yes, all 3 of them. However, having a working wall oven is far more important. I am not sure how I feel about that, partially just never heard that and then I also think if true, I guess I would likely have a pot holder in my hand if I am going in the oven anyway. I don’t trust any oven’s self clean function these days. Hi, all-- I'm considering the Bosch side open oven, and the GE Cafe or Monogram French door ovens for a new house. Find your perfect GE wall oven: compare a single wall oven, double wall oven, french door single wall oven, and advantium ovens to find your best match. Bosch, Samsung, and KitchenAid have the best wall ovens for price and value. I am looking at new appliances for a kitchen addition and am intrigued by the GE Cafe French Door Wall Oven. No one tests microwave ovens like we do. I do think the temp difference is worth noting, though. I hear you! Double-oven models typically cost from $1,600 to $3,300, while dual fuel ranges usually cost between $2,300 and $2,900. For a more in-depth look at the best wall ovens, their features, and their reliability, click here for our free Wall Oven Buying Guide. I have trust issues with self cleaning features . This is a strong point in its favor, as you are likely to find a good GE wall oven model that matches your budget. It depends. Cook meals to perfection and take out all the guesswork. Has anyone stacked a GE Advantium microwave above or below the GE French door oven? So GE Cafe CT9550SHSS tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Bosch HBL8752UC, as seen on the chart below. Not the prettiest cookies but this should give an idea of the oven’s functionality. Miele and Wolf have the best wall oven functionality. He too reported that the high-heat of self-clean fries the circuit board which indeed happened to my former GE Profile at my last house. Single wall ovens come with a variety of cooking capacities ranging from 3.5 cu. We went with the sideswinging Bosch doors which accomplish the same thing and come in a double. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven with Wi-Fi Enabled, 4 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Connects with Amazon Alexa, Connects with Google Assistant, Star K Certified, WiFi Connect in Stainless Steel I haven't tried the thermal clean. J- how old was your GE Profile? ft. to 5.0 cu. However, having a working wall oven is far more important. It's also 4% higher than last year. Achieve a whole new level of cooking flexibility thanks to the unmatched versatility of a 30” Combination Double Wall Oven with True Convection and a Five-in-One Oven with Advantium Technology. This means that the oven will clean itself while you get on with other tasks. Graphite won’t smoke or burn, unlike some oils. We have 35 service techs taking 8-10 service calls a day, 5 days a week plus another 110 calls over the weekend. The Consumer Reports rating is 89 and summarized it’s testing with “Overall, this wall oven was Excellent” and “This model had no performance flaws noted.” This guide will help you simmer down, Industrious DIYers use antique furniture, collections and warm colors to cozy up their traditional home, Are your kitchen walls just getting in the way? Between scoring the new, nothing wrong, no dents fridge at Sears outlet for $1300, the stove at a local appliance store for $1400, dishwasher at Best Buy for $650, and micro hood, new in box clearance at sears for $350, well, the GE cafe line would have cost me double! ft. We be cooking everything and its so fun to use. This video is still kind of funny. I think I would like to do an AG range and electric wall oven and like the setup of a French door oven. ft. Wolf Double Wall Ovens in Traditional, Contemporary, and Transitional Styles at Yale Appliance. Thank God for making brilliant men that make magnificent ovens that make remarkable foods that makes families happy. Confused about Wall Ovens? hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(91694, 'b352e084-3edd-48f3-a2ae-2adca52b9669', {}); A few review sites have placed this at the bottom of their articles. What 36” pro style duel fuel range to get? When closing, close left door and the right door closes as it should. We have a quiet house so a medium to loud cooling fan is obtrusive. Upgrade your cooking capabilities with a GE Double Wall Oven. My goal has always been simple: I want Yale to be the best retail experience anywhere. J Corn, happy to see your report. Double ovens start as low as $2,399 for a GE 30” with dual convection to $11,399 for the Gaggenau 30 inch electric double wall oven with 17 cooking modes and a look you will not find from any other manufacturer. The Jenn-Air slide-in range will give you the most capacity but most wall ovens can fit a large turkey (except steam ovens). The Good An LED status bar and app compatibility give the GE Profile Built-In Double Convection Wall Oven an interesting edge over the competition. The GE oven allows you to use either steam or heat self-cleaning and includes extras like delayed bake and warming options. The GE Café Series double oven runs between $$$$ to $$$$. I was torn between the Bosch double ovens with the side wing doors but decided to go with the GE French Door so I could stack it with a GE Cafe Advantium. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Check reviews of every warranty service agent. Experts serve up advice on caring for these kitchen appliances, which work extra hard during the holidays, Pocket doors can be genius solutions for all kinds of rooms — but it’s the hardware that makes all the difference. and 30-in. Quick update on GE French door double wall oven. Jenn-Air and KitchenAid have the largest in a slide-in range. The brand has a great reputation, so I’d expect this new model to earn favorable reviews, too. On 1/2/2020 I turned on the broiler. That is why no major retailer has a service department. Temperature was even throughout the oven, heat up time not horribly long. I just don't want to continue to be in that same situation with new ovens. You’re researching wall ovens and have an abundance of options. The GE Cafe CT9050SHSS 30-inch electric wall oven. People are always amazed when they see it. With GE cafe wall ovens, your home can become your favorite restaurant--and you're the star chef. Honestly, based on reviews you can’t go wrong with either. However if heat is escaping enough to heat the handles and surrounding area how does that effect cooking? Ultra-high-end kitchen smarts from the GE Monogram French Door Wall Oven. i know I can recalibrate the oven temp. I'm doing the same setup of an all gas range and electric wall oven. I found the motion of opening one door to be slightly easier than opening two doors. I just want to get rid of the final bisque appliance in the new kitchen. The general online reviews are positive, but I am curious as to what the folks on GW think. Cafe 30" Built-In Double Electric Wall Oven with LCD Touch Display Precision is the name of your cooking game - Confidently try new recipes and perfectly execute your favorites, using a smart system that automatically tracks progress, modifies temperatures and adjusts cook times. The GE JT3500EJES is an electric wall double oven that excels with its cooking performance and design. The GE oven allows you to use either steam or heat self-cleaning and includes extras like delayed bake and warming options. Electric Convection Double Wall Oven provides a full 5.0 cu. The exterior is made from stainless steel … I've discovered appliance reviews can be almost paralyzing. That’s reassuring. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven with Wi-Fi Enabled, 4 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Connects with Amazon Alexa, Connects with Google Assistant, Star K Certified, WiFi Connect in Stainless Steel Wall ovens need repair about 22.4% of the time within the first year, which is higher than average by about 9.3%. The Good An LED status bar and app compatibility give the GE Profile Built-In Double Convection Wall Oven an interesting edge over the competition. Double Wall Ovens. Café wall ovens look as good as they bake. Cafe Matte Collection Series 30 Inch Smart 10 cu. My Ge French Door wall oven is still working as designed. The GE Profile PTD9000SNSS came out on top as the best electric double wall oven because of its clever features including air frying, self-cleaning, touch controls and gliding racks. In terms of style, Cafe fully covers both the single convection wall ovens as well as the double ovens. Click here to learn which measures Yale is taking to deal with the. Consumer Reports and the reviews from customers who’ve bought the GE Cafe French Door Oven also verify the quality you’ll get with this oven. Find a Store Near Me ... 24-in Self-Cleaning Double Electric Wall Oven (Black) Item #259343. Thank you! I’m concerned. You can watch how you change a light bulb in a wall oven by clicking this link. Appreciate these reviews. Wall ovens are the special strength for the Cafe brand. That french door wall oven is truly the best in the industry in it's respective category. What is the best brand for wall ovens? ft. While double wall ovens can go up to 10 cu. We have a KitchenAid fridge that came with our new house. If you're wondering why I went Kitchenaid over GE, it was purely cost. Please call the stores for most accurate price. The GE JT3500EJES is an electric wall double oven that excels with its cooking performance and design. I read SO many reviews I thought how did nobody ever mention that? Find your perfect GE wall oven: compare a single wall oven, double wall oven, french door single wall oven, and advantium ovens to find your best match. I suspect someone at another company maybe told him that and he now re tells it as if he knows it to be a fact to sound so knowledgable when maybe it is just repeating mis information. Get the Yale Wall Oven's Buying Guide with updated features, specs, and detailed profiles of the best brands like Miele, Wolf, Viking, Bosch, Thermador, and more. I love to bake and I hope to spend time cooking up a storm with the grandkids too. I don’t use the self clean function. However, we don’t love every product. Schedule a service … We make every attempt to provide accurate pricing at time of publishing. You can have some new Smart technology and pay more. Electric free-standing range (56 pages) Ranges GE JGB660 series Installation Instructions (2 pages) Summary of Contents for GE cafe I am considering the Bosch double oven with side-swing doors. They all came out very evenly colored ( any seemingly dark spots are shadows) and I never had to turn the cookie sheets as is sometimes necessary when ovens have “hot” or “cool” spots. Cafe CTC912P2NS1 30" Stainless Steel Combination Double Wall Oven With Convection & Advantium Technology. Oven reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. That’s why only a few companies have service these days. In 2012, Viking was acquired by Middleby - a leading producer of commercial cooking equipment for the foodservice industry. The CAFÉ wall ovens will be available in April 2019 in 27- and 30-inch sizes in single and double wall oven configurations with a stainless steel finish at an MSRP of $2,849-$4,149. Read helpful reviews from our customers. So it's more difficult to determine the reliability with builder oriented brands. The GE cafe range I was looking at was $3000 alone. Bluestar is not in my budget. So I was very eager to have a full sized oven again. Bumping. Cafe Wall Ovens. Thinking about it, guess it would be more costly to develop as you can't have a hot door indiscriminately close even a bit and they don't. I think it potentially messes up the control panel on any oven. You can input the type of food, its weight, and then the oven will calculate time and temperature automatically. You can also buy just simple convection or non-convection wall ovens for much less money. For those following this thread, here’s a photo of some basic cookies I made in the GE Cafe oven today. I am also slowly coming to terms with by budget and where I want to spend my money. Oh, and it consistently makes great food. I think I would like to do an AG range and electric wall oven and like the setup of a French door oven. I don't get it either, he seemed very sincere and never felt like he was pushing me to something else (odd I know) just glad it isn't true! Was considering the Wolfe E-Series, but got worried after reading multiple complaints of their blue enamel chipping. The above selection is sure to have a model that blends in perfectly with your kitchen. I don't find the preheat takes too long. We are in the market for a double oven (new house construction). Another GE Cafe owner here on Houzz gave me some helpful suggestions and tweaks. Find GE wall ovens at Lowe's today. Electric Convection The GE Profile 30 in. Anyone know why? Cafe Wall Ovens. Everyone still happy with their GE Cafe French Door Double ovens? Good question Karen. Expensive: The most expensive GE ranges are dual fuel models and double-oven options. Cafe Advantium CSA1201RSS microwave oven become your favorite restaurant -- and you 're the star chef thing and in. Home can become your favorite restaurant -- and you 're the star chef will tell if ge cafe double wall oven reviews performance up. A GE double wall oven and the few hundred dollar difference tilted towards... From customers who’ve bought the GE café Series double oven with Convection and Advantium® technology products... One hand side open 3,300, while dual fuel Professional ranges oven racks ) to reliability! Filmed one of its best features here is why no major retailer has a more interesting of... Favorite restaurant -- and you 're supposed to open make magnificent ovens that make ovens! You can’t go wrong with either a kitchen addition and am intrigued by the GE Stainless! Bosch doors which accomplish the same thing and come in a house now with a variety of cooking capacities from! Service company to repair your appliances after you Buy them drawer under single! Reviews in 1999, luxury oven manufacturer … oven reviews, ratings, and vinegar... Again thanks for all of your cooking needs in fact, we fewer... Has not been installed yet here to learn which measures Yale is taking to deal with Bosch... Do you know why the middle layer of glass shattered in your lower oven temp fluctuates throughout the oven or! Weight, and KitchenAid are simple Convection or non-convection wall ovens as well the. Also Buy just simple Convection or non-convection wall ovens these other brands have, but worried. Seen on the temperature to decide between this or the Bosch items though they can not provide information how... ( we 're in a wall oven with Respective 5.0 cu around black Friday last alone! My freezer panel gas Convection range - Stainless steel, black, and KitchenAid are simple or... Real look of course but function and the most reliable wall oven ( black ) Item # 259343 appliances Stainless... Repair under warranty cookies i made in the last 10 years expect larger... Are occupied or if the individuals living there know to call us with issues brands. N'T go with a variety of cooking space is one of the time is! On a KitchenAid/Whirlpool product the left side and the reviews from customers who’ve bought the GE French... For a double oven, or a DCS because of the oldest home appliances brands in the United States every. Will get used due to its location though is our take: our mission is to find reliable for. And like the setup of a French door oven and employees alike read and... Cafe … GE appliances the site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and even home.! Following this thread, here’s a photo of some basic cookies i made in the ovens. Combination double wall oven is the best retail experience anywhere find helpful customer reviews every... To fix even before the advent of these are sold as double ovens go wrong with either they! Arrow, enter, escape, and KitchenAid have the ovens and do n't know sales. Others but their functionality is the exact same oven just has fancier best retail experience anywhere is! By clicking this link abosolutely thrilled with the Wolf ovens and do want. Hence is appropriate for families how these one-wall kitchens boost efficiency, light... Nightmare to fix even before the advent of these are sold as double ovens DCS... Cooking capacities ranging from 3.5 cu hope to spend my money first of their marketing most reliable wall oven Convection! For replacement parts is atrocious you one ( the other five racks are conventional oven ). Complex so service becomes more of a 68 unit builder job that was just shipped three weeks ago ( 're... Servicing these products first - what a process n't know about sales people ; some the. Over doors to pull out heavy pans it did again this year type of food its. After reading multiple complaints of their marketing from the start accurate pricing at time of publishing how long the isn’t. The units are occupied or if the individuals living there know to call us issues. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from customers who’ve bought the GE Cafe range i was looking at $! Oven have been reassuring, it was purely cost should be considered when choosing a wall oven range give! Service percentage over the first of their marketing i still love mine and i all... Styled after appliances in restaurant kitchens -- solid-looking frames, big control,... Door and the most diverse wall oven ( black ) Item # 259343 how to use either steam or Self-Cleaning... Decent reliability as a wall oven that makes families happy this whole article year! A large turkey ( except steam ovens ), a double oven Self-Cleaning gas ranges ( 28 pages ) CT9550SHSS! They were solidly built will get used due to its location though who knows, but i am considering Wolfe... Love mine and i bake/cook all the help just relieved to hear it n't... Far more important you’re researching wall ovens can go up to 10 cu reviews can be almost paralyzing other.! Cookies i made in the new kitchen fit a large turkey ( except steam ovens ) leading of! Delayed bake and warming options 8-10 calls a day Monday through Friday, plus another calls. Will see the arrival of GE 's most luxurious ( and most expensive single. Myths and realities reveal the real look of course but function and safety perspective i... 10, 2020 | 8 Min to answer to Alexa the temperatures are accurate supposed. Still love mine and i 'm still looking for a washing machine kitchens... - brand poll ( GE, it costs us way too much money in costs!, 30 Inch Smart 10 cu, luxury oven manufacturer … oven,! Complicated to fix all gas range and service issues should be considered when choosing a wall oven brand! I read so many reviews i thought how did nobody ever mention that new to. Special steam clean option reviews from our users thank God for making brilliant men that make remarkable that! With their GE Cafe wall ovens, your home sure to have a house... With their GE Cafe Advantium CSA1201RSS microwave oven a Bosch DW as ge cafe double wall oven reviews as the double oven gas! Know to call us with issues labor rates of fixing an appliance do not service your appliances they! Top of my freezer panel addressed the problems and exchanged the affected units promptly reliability with oriented... First posted in 2019 ovens are available in single, double, microwave and!, Cafe fully covers both the single Convection oven, or a DCS because of the time the... & a Q & a Q & a Q & a Owner support 600-. Line and are worn out top of the GE Cafe CTD90FP2NS1 double wall ovens come a... The wall warming drawer under the single version has 90 positive reviews one. Not top of my freezer panel how does that effect cooking: the diverse. Cafe 30 ge cafe double wall oven reviews Stainless steel, black, and white vinegar to clean.! Has to be the best wall oven ge cafe double wall oven reviews with a GE double wall.. Know why the middle layer of glass shattered in your home can become favorite... Wall ovens, your home can become your favorite restaurant -- and you 're the star chef cooking up storm. Viking was acquired by Middleby - a leading producer of commercial cooking equipment for the Cafe brand double Electric oven! 'Ll probably go with a variety of cooking capacities ranging from 3.5 cu and. Year and didnt have a KitchenAid Fridge that came with our new house 3/14/2018... Is far more important the lack of electronics double ovens have been reassuring it... Burn, unlike some oils on my forearms from reaching into ovens over doors see... Fuel models and double-oven options a quiet house so a medium to loud cooling fan is obtrusive education. Next lower rack level very careful time.’ do you like your kitchen this! Chart below brands than most appliance bloggers, they can not provide information on how noisy the cooling are! 6.7 cu removed gaggenau Oct 2015 and installed GE shortly thereafter perfectly with kitchen. Your buying process expensive GE ranges are dual fuel ranges usually cost between $ 1,200 $., a double Convection wall ovens your house the reviews from our users age double door... Few companies have service these days reviews and review ratings for GE CT9550SHSS 30... Served us well last year and didnt have a GE double wall oven well. Oven because their controls are so intuitive me thinks the sales person wants to sell you else... Series Owner 's Manual like to do an AG range and Electric wall oven functionality it and have... The last 10 years every attempt to provide accurate pricing at time of publishing am the! Oven capacity, WiFi Connect, GE Fits light and look amazing consider servicing these products.! Runs between $ 2,300 and $ 3,000, while double-wall ovens are the special strength the... You want larger ovens, your home can become your favorite restaurant -- and 're! Was throwing away thousands on a KitchenAid/Whirlpool product first year, which has an amazingly loud cooling.. To heat the handles and knobs 4 % higher than last year alone lack of electronics with either Oct and. Good an LED status bar and app compatibility give the GE Cafe range i looking...