The Login Form will be implemented using Forms Authentication and the Username will be displayed in Label on next Form using ASP.Net LoginName control. Please help. As usual in HTML files, we have two parts: the and the . or "Tricks". Any ideas? JavaScript creations. HTML is markup language which is used to design web pages. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I am using SharePoint 2013 Online and I'm looking for some JavaScript and html to display the current logged in user on the site like for example: Hello (Username) If anyone could help or just point myself in the correct direction it will be a help In function.php ? I tried following text, but whevever I save the page, it removes the javscript tag, Please let me know how can I achieve this. This gives you a block with the default title set as the username of the logged-in user, and shows a message "Welcome back, [username]" Of course if you know views you know that you can configure the fields to display ANY user-field, like a photo, … In the above example, we've used the PHP password_hash() function to create password hash from the password string entered by the user (line no-75).This function creates a password hash using a strong one-way hashing algorithm. Links.                document.write(WinNetwork.UserName); The person who asked this question has marked it as solved. Explanation: This page contains the HTML coding of the registration page.             . On my home page, I am displaying Welcome to My Company. HTML Codes. To create web pages by using HTML tags you need a text editor to write HTML tags as an example windows notepad also you need a web browser to display the web page. Notice the use of the