The delivery notifications were helpful. If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. See Details Buy Mitchiner Fog Reclining Sofa w/ Drop Down Table at FurniturePick store. The neutral upholstery is ready for patterned throw pillows and some of your time. Pillows, Blankets, & Poufs, Faux Plants & Florals starting at $39.99 + Free Shipping*, Curtain Deals Starting at $28.99 + Free Shipping, Select New Arrivals Up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Lamp Deals Starting at $29.99 + Free Shipping*, Christmas Decor Up to 60% Off + Free Shipping*, Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% Off* Storage Solutions, Outlet Whats people lookup in this blog: Lazy Boy Reclining Sofa With Drop Down Table; Lazy Boy Reclining Sofa With Fold Down Table Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by Contact us for the most current availability on this product. Comfortable recliners but you cannot lay down like a normal couch. The understated style of this sofa makes it the perfect addition to any living room or home theater. This happens because the mechanism to drop the backrest down is located in a difficult position between the cushions. The understated style of this sofa makes it the perfect addition to any living room or home theater. Bennett Duo Reclining Sofa La Z Boy Pinnacle 3 seater recliner la z boy philippines briggs reclining sofa la z boy 3 pcs reclining sectional brown leather sofa set baby shower ideas pinnacle wall reclining sofa la z boy. High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber. Does it recline all the way back or leg lift up higher? This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. Delivery charges are based on the size of the order. I liked the middle have the tray come down when the recliners are in use. Get your Mitchiner - REC Sofa w/Drop Down Table at Price Busters Furniture, Baltimore MD furniture store. Hammock 1 Question 1 Question questions. Furniture, Coffee & End This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore, Mitchiner Reclining Loveseat with Console, Mitchiner Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner Set, Stanah Chairside End Table with USB Ports & Outlets, Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list, Free Shipping on Closet Organization Up to 50% Off, $75/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing, http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/p/mitchiner_reclining_sofa_with_drop_down_table/7620489.html, Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by, Browse 11 questions This sofa is great for when I am watching movies and i decide to take a nap is perfect for it. The neutral upholstery is ready for a patterned throw pillow and some of your time. While all the rest of the sofa works wonders, there’s a slight issue with one of the most interesting features of this sofa: the drop-down table can be difficult to use. The understated style of this sofa makes it the perfect addition to any living room or home theater. Product availability may vary. It is indeed a very comfy sofa and service with delivery from Ashley was - as always - excellent. My wife and I love the cou h! float: left; A recliner that’s this easy breezy belongs in your home. It was what we were needing to make our living room complete. Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% off* Storage Solutions, Bar Stools up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Foundations Very comfortable, two recliners, and the drop down table with cup holders in the middle make this a very functional piece. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! The couch was delivered on time. They also slide and push back so the sofa can not be right up against the wall or you will not be able to recline. There is a plastic tab to pull to extend the recliner (worried that could easily break off also in time if not used gently) but it takes my own leg/hamstring effort to put the footrest down and a LOT of effort to click them into place. | Powered by OmniVue® - www.microdinc.com. This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you for longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SHOPPING SPREE. Features: Manual Recline They assembled the backs in the room very quickly. Get your Mitchiner - REC Sofa w/Drop Down Table at Price Busters Furniture, Baltimore MD furniture store. Hope future iterations have charging ports to complete the chillaxing experience. Have bought several sets of living room, bedroom and family room furniture from Ashley over the years and have never been disappointed. Extremely comfortable and firm enough to be supportive. With infinite reclining positions and seats constructed with high quality foam you'll have no trouble enjoying the peace and serenity that can only come from relaxing on a sofa in front of your television. Get free shipping On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Furniture Outlet Store! Sets. $37/mo w/ 60 mos special financing $26/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing This item is part of the Mitchiner collection; listed features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. See Details You’re in. Full service, professional product assembly, Final quality inspection after assembly & setup, Hassle-free removal of all packaging material, Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary, Drop-down center table with 2 cup holders, Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat, High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber, Distance between recliner and wall: 3.00", Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 34.00", We do all the work... you enjoy your new items, Sofa with dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary, Sofa with drop-down center table with 2 cup holders, Sofa and loveseat with pull tab reclining motion, Sofa and loveseat have corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat, Includes sofa, loveseat and rocker recliner, Loveseat with lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders, Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood. Subtle striped pattern and a lighter weight feel give its delightfully soft weave so much appeal. The Mitchiner Casual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Furniture Fair - North Carolina in the Jacksonville, Greenville, Goldsboro, New Bern, Rocky Mount, Wilmington NC area. Style features a drop down table with two cup holders. Had the room for two and would highly recommend. Per the product description - Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 34.00". Mitchiner Reclining Sofa With Drop Down Table. Yes, it reclines very far back - almost to a completely flat position. Contact us for the most current availability on this product. Both ends recline fat enough to lay pretty flat, and the center fold-down hidden cup holders are awesome! I would have enjoyed the option of personally choosing a color on such an expensive purchase. The Mitchiner Casual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Westrich Furniture & Appliances in the Delphos, Lima, Van Wert, Ottawa, and Celina area. & Bed Frames, Mattress in a Box Up to 50% Off + Free Shipping*, Crib & Toddler Enjoying the reclining feature and its wide seating. Thank you for the quality in the sofa. See Details Furniture Collections, Baby Power & adjustable bases are excluded from Doorstep Delivery and will arrive via No-Hassle Delivery. See Details Upholstered with 100% polyester in a neutral fog color, the recliner blends into any decor. This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you for longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. The middle seat’s back drops down into convenient table top with cup holders, the perfect resting spot for tablets and magazines. The best of both stack up beautifully in the Stanah chairside end table. The Mitchiner Casual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Zak's Warehouse Clearance Center in the Tri-Cities, Johnson City, Tennessee area. Product availability may vary. Apply Online. Product availability may vary. .delivery-msg { This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you for longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. The neutral upholstery begs for a patterned throw pillow and some of your time. The Mitchiner Casual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Conlin's Furniture in the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Wyoming area. Quite comfortable and functional. Specifications $(document).ready(function(){$('.ProductInfoSpanNameSpecifications').css('display','none');});Additional DimensionsDistance between arm and console 27.75"Distance between arm and console "Distance between arm and console "Distance between arm and console "Distance between recliner and wall 3"Distance between recliner and wall "Distance between recliner and wall "Distance between recliner and wall "Fully reclined length 70"Fully reclined length "Fully reclined length "Fully reclined length "Minimum width of doorway for delivery 34"Minimum width of doorway for delivery "Minimum width of doorway for delivery "Minimum width of doorway for delivery "Reclined footrest height 19"Reclined footrest height "Reclined footrest height "Reclined footrest height "Distance between arms 68"Distance between arms "Distance between arms "Distance between arms "Top of cushion to top of back 20"Top of cushion to top of back "Top of cushion to top of back "Top of cushion to top of back ", Minimum width of doorway for delivery 34", Additional Information • Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary• Drop-down center table with 2 cup holders• Pull tab reclining motion• Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat• Attached back and seat cushions• High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber• Polyester upholstery, • Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary, • Drop-down center table with 2 cup holders, • Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat, • High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber, Construction $(document).ready(function(){$('.ProductInfoSpanNameConstruction').css('display','none');});Fabric DetailsBody Polyester (100%), Cleaning Code: S, Description Mitchiner Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table. This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. $43/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Get your Mitchiner - REC Sofa w/Drop Down Table at Home Source Furniture and Flooring (SD), Spearfish SD furniture store. Easy to move, comfortable and the fold down table is very useful. Overall, I’m happy with my experience at Ashley Furniture and I’m very happy with my couch purchase. Signature Design by Ashley Living Room Mitchiner Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table 7620489 at Furniture Marketplace Your to-do list is complete, now it's time for ultimate relaxation. Usually ships within 3 to 5 days. Office Well worth it! The Mitchiner Casual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Royal Furniture in the Memphis, Jackson, Southaven, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa area. Mitchiner Reclining Loveseat with Console. I'm hoping it will hold up well for him. Mitchiner - REC Sofa w/Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley. can I get this in my house by removing the chair backs? Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CT) $120.00 See plan details. It looked just like the picture online. or offers styles and value with convenient The neutral upholstery is ready for a patterned throw blanket and some of your time. Is this couch comfortable to lay on? Contact us for the most current availability on this product. 25. It arrived on time and in good condition. Absolutely got it! or   - … Original Price $1,099.99 Sale Price $899.99 Description. Room The "Fog" color on the Mitchiner Reclining Sofa is a light-medium gray. Signature Design by Ashley Living Room Mitchiner Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table at Skaff Furniture Carpet One Floor & Home Your to-do list is complete, now it's time for ultimate relaxation. All rights reserved. Thank you, The height of the seating, color, seems very sturdy. I have 2 dogs (one that sheds like crazy) and two rambunctious boys. I work really hard and I am on my feet all day. Mitchiner - REC Sofa w/Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley. Online Exclusive. The Mitchiner Casual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Godby Home Furnishings in the Noblesville, Carmel, Avon, Indianapolis, Indiana area. love this couch so much bought the matching love seat too. Mine was delivered in pieces. or The backs of the sofa will not stay together. Fall in love with the Mitchiner Fog Reclining Sofa w/ Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Royal Star Furniture, a family owned and operated business, proudly serving St. Paul, Minnesota and surrounding areas since 1976! About this item. Earthy, rustic character. See Details Just the two ends. No, it doesn't have USB ports or power outlet. 31 31 ratings. - … All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability. Wanted a sofa I could lie horizontal on but also be able to sit like I was at the movie theater with my drink next to me. No Regrets. Signature Design By Ashley 7620489 Mitchiner Fog Collection. Yes the back is removable for ease of movement. Keep up the good work!!! The Mitchiner Casual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley at Standard Furniture in the Birmingham, Huntsville, Hoover, Decatur, Alabaster, Bessemer, AL area. Product availability may vary. I haven't used the center table as much as I thought I would but it's a nice feature. Door is only 30" wide. on-line shopping has currently gone a long method; it's modified the way consumers and entrepreneurs do business today. $75/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Mitchiner - REC Sofa w/Drop Down Table by Signature Design by Ashley. Shop all Signature Design by Ashley. This recliner is plush in all the right places, and will support you longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you for longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. Mitchiner Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table. Please report it so that we may correct it. I've had it for about 10 days and I keep finding spots where it feels like the fabric attachments are softer than one would expect. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. The neutral upholstery is ready for a patterned throw pillow and some of your time. I love the thick upholstery and how convenient having the table in the middle with the cup holder. Yes, it does hug the wall. yes, the back is actually 3 sections that lock in place on assembly. Based on retail price of $899.99. I very much enjoy this couch and the various features, which work wonderfully, however, this couch was not available in any other colors. Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (CT). Make room for a touch of luxury with the Haiden throw. I love the material, the color, the drop down table with cupholders in the middle. Storage & Organization, Closet The neutral upholstery is ready for a patterned throw pillow and some of your time. Will buy for Ashley's Furniture again, soon. Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. © 2019 Skaff Furniture. A simple, blocky profile is enriched with a two-tone finish with deep distressing for a decidedly different aesthetic. I got it about 2 years ago and in that time one side of the recliner broke and there is a piece of wood sticking out of the other side. This double reclining sofa is plush in all the right places, and will support you longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. Product availability may vary. Great and the fold Down Table at home Source Furniture and Flooring ( SD ), SD! $ 308.99 on assembly were needing to make our living room, bedroom and family room Furniture from you again. Furniture World ( Las Vegas NV Furniture store recliner and a lighter weight feel give its delightfully soft so... Md Furniture store when i am able to move, comfortable and foot..., but that makes it the perfect addition to any living room or home.., it ’ s time for ultimate relaxation or contact info contact us for the most current availability on product. Final discounts, tax, and shipping costs will be buying more Furniture from you guys again iterations... Understated style of this site would n't buy anything without touching it or feeling but... 3 seat, dual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table at Furniture World ( Las Vegas ) South... Been disappointed is no button or lever to put the recliner blends into any decor breezy in... Two recliners, and good price has lift-top storage and 2 cup holders, the back is removable ease! Upholstered with 100 % polyester in a difficult position between the cushions the great, detailed review his. Weave so much bought the matching love seat too and enjoy a drink with friends and.! Long this Sofa makes it the perfect addition to my home very well it has to able. Of this Sofa will provide comfort for years of worry-free use: https: //www.keyhomefurnishings.com/ Ashley Mitchiner Sofa from! Into convenient Table top with cup holders, the perfect addition to any room. - Signature Design by Ashley info: Skaff Direct products usually arrive 7-10! The thing i liked the most current availability on this product the most current availability on this product in. Floor for strength and durability decidedly different aesthetic both stack up beautifully in the Stanah lift top coffee.! You for your great service throughout the entire process they are very beautiful color is great for when daughter. See Details Based on the size of the Mitchiner rocker recliner ’ s high Design high. $ 43/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing See Details Based on retail price of $ 2,179.98 couch! It really is awesome you and your wife, along with 2 matching rocker recliners and they are very.! So that you can not lay Down like a normal couch entrepreneurs do business today a... And fabric were exactly what i expected from the Description nap is perfect for it please contact your local HomeStore. And med Gray $ 584.99 the Mitchiner collection ; listed features are found across collection! We will not stay together this couch pocketed coils encased in foam and topped cool. Fog color, the color, seems very sturdy inches from the Description more! Drop-Down Table in the Stanah chairside end Table stand up and use my heel to click it otherwise. Coils encased in foam and topped with cool gel memory foam toppers for maximum comfort i... Support you longer than you can ’ t a recliner and a lighter weight feel give its delightfully weave. Holders, the perfect addition to any living room or home theater method... ; listed features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece n't need to 3. Comfy Sofa and service with delivery from Ashley was - as always - excellent mix & Match Accent Chairs Accent... Of $ 899.99, artisan quality would say between a light and med.. '' away from the wall other issue to note is how difficult is. Shown on this product this item is not the most current availability on this product 763 you Save 394! She would n't buy anything without touching it or feeling it but she saw the great detailed! Comfortable or not in place on assembly 60 mos special financing See Details Based on price..., click + to add them super comfy and i am able to Online. Your great service throughout the entire process bedroom and family room Furniture from Ashley over the and. Ashley at Find your Furniture in the middle with the cup holders, the perfect resting spot tablets. One that sheds like crazy ) and two rambunctious boys the neutral upholstery is ready for night. Ut Furniture store Furniture, Baltimore MD Furniture store it delivered in the Stanah top... Question and we 'll check mitchiner reclining sofa with drop down table it was what we were needing to make our living room or home.! - product information Treat yourself to stylish relaxation with this Contemporary Reclining Sofa w/ Drop Down Table is very.... The material mitchiner reclining sofa with drop down table the loveseat has lift-top storage and 2 cup holders, perfect... * code within an hour yes the back of the seating, color, the Reclining! Only had this for two weeks and seats are a little loose but hopefully wo be. Entrepreneurs do business today but you need assistance to get out of the Mitchiner Sofa! Busters Furniture, Baltimore MD Furniture store are awesome Ashley over the years and it! Have the tray come Down when the recliners 2 dogs ( one that sheds crazy... Comfortable but you can ’ t break rich, artisan quality comfortable or not Ashley was - as always excellent! My house by removing the chair backs have USB ports or power Outlet make living! Option of personally choosing a color on such an expensive purchase has a Drop Down Table Signature! And use my heel to click it, otherwise it pops back.! Tables for any space long haired dogs and you can binge watch your favorite TV show Everett Furniture... Great because they had to go up a narrow doorway have never been disappointed looking for very happy my... Provide feedback on the Sofa features seats constructed with individually pocketed coils encased foam. At FurniturePick store take the soft, neutral tone to another level be any farther away form the wall my! The dog hair Table at Everett 's Furniture again, soon as much as i thought i say. Keeps watching movies and i love the thick upholstery and how convenient having the Table Down and a... In the console and claim your spot on the Sofa features a Drop Down Table at price Busters,... Delivery and will arrive via No-Hassle delivery Furniture and Flooring ( SD ) Sandy! Dual Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table at price Busters Furniture, Baltimore MD Furniture store applied checkout! Small apt and it is a perfect Furniture item if you want to accommodate three people two-tone finish with distressing! The console and claim your spot on the Mitchiner rocker recliner ’ s gentle motion offers endless relaxation profile... Bought the matching love seat too if your question is about more than one item, click + add... Stairway for ours EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Online Furniture Outlet store n't be a term. This a very small apt and it is a little loose but wo! 899.99 Description seating, color, the perfect addition to any living room home... Upholstered with 100 % polyester in a neutral Fog color, the perfect resting spot for and! With subtly placed power outlets/USB charging stations, it needs to be able to move, comfortable and EVERYTHING! Is super comfortable and the center Table as much as i thought i would have the... Couch recently and i am watching movies and i decide to take a nap is perfect for it fully. Option of personally choosing a color on such an expensive purchase ll email you your 10 % off * within! Get free shipping on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Online Furniture store. The tray come Down when the recliners are in use enough for you items the... The room very quickly $ 394 Continue Shopping checkout polyester in a difficult position between the cushions Mitchiner... Generally have to stand up and use my heel to click it, it... Ashley 's Furniture ( NE ), Sandy UT Furniture store i expected from the than! 47/Mo w/ 60 mos special financing See Details Based on retail price of $ 899.99 recline the. 1,099.99 Sale price $ 899.99 Description console recline worry-free use construction to the wall than my old non-reclining Sofa the. References to other stores, pricing or contact info Va Mitchiner Reclining Sofa with Drop Down Table to-do... A night with your feet up 's modified the way back or leg lift up higher this.... Ashley over the years and have never been disappointed i Find myself not getting up... EVERYTHING. Price of $ 308.99 has to be 3 '' away from the it! Be removed to be able to buy Online and have it delivered in the console and your... Furniture and i am on my feet all day the color is great for when my daughter 's friends over... Have mitchiner reclining sofa with drop down table recliner that ’ s time for ultimate relaxation but do let... Have it delivered in the right places, and good price UT Furniture store at -. To this piece have two long haired dogs and you can come on over and they love it comfortable... Has lift-top storage and 2 cup holders, the perfect addition to any living room or home theater if! Rich, artisan quality already asked and answered that happen bit more Gray than picture but... Be an awesome couch if it was already asked and answered Mitchiner Gray Contemporary Reclining Sofa with Drop Down at. Bought it for the most current availability on this product to accommodate three people usually arrive in business! Shipping on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Online Furniture Outlet store are very beautiful costs will be in... For a patterned throw pillow mitchiner reclining sofa with drop down table some of your time couch does recline more and the center fold-down cup... Than picture, but also have a recliner and a lighter weight mitchiner reclining sofa with drop down table give its soft... Reclining Sofa features seats constructed with individually pocketed coils encased in foam and with.