Revolution have come a long way from the usual selection of light, medium or dark concealer to choose from with no less than 50 shades available, and foundations to … Featured . Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Concealer Review Shades As I mentioned, this comes in 50 shades, and I bought the lightest one. As you could see in one of the previous posts, the foundation turned out to be not as sensational as I had hoped while the concealer is really great. The Conceal & Hydrate foundation + concealer are specially designed for dry skin; building upon the success of the Conceal & Define range. Offering all-day hydration thanks to an infusion of hyaluronic acid, it covers blemishes, evens skin tone and counteracts dark circles, while drenching skin with moisture. to the ever-popular Conceal and Define – I knew I had to try! So when the Revolution Conceal & Define Infinite Longwear Concealer launched, I didn’t have the highest of hopes but curiosity got the better of me, and I was curious to see how the formula compared to their original Conceal & Define Concealer. Rated 3.9 out of 5 stars. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer Review. Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation. The range is infused with Hyaluronic Acid to create a plumping effect and provide a smoother, glowing finish which can help with drier skin. Find a variety. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Concealer C1 View all Revolution. When I went to Ulta to grab it, I realized two things: There was also a Conceal and Hydrate foundation; Ulta was running a gift with purchase for spending $15 on Makeup Revolution Most Helpful Positive Review I love how this feels under my eyes. Revolution Beauty Conceal & Define Foundation and Conceal & Hydrate Concealer Review. It combines a light, non-clogging formula together with an amazing, strong coverage, making it an irreplaceable cosmetic in a women's cosmetic bag. I felt like the only person that didn’t like the concealer, and I even bought it twice after they extended the shade range (see shade C01 here , and then C0.5 and C0 here ). 323 reviews. Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Concealer is ideal for those with dry skin who are aiming to get a satin finish. Double tap to zoom in Previous Next. As soon as the new Hydrate series appeared, I bought it without even thinking on premiere day at Superdrug. Definitely Revolution often appears on this blog, I'm a hug fan of their products and using many of them in my everyday makeup. Revolution Beauty Conceal & Hydrate Concealer I had higher hopes for this Makeup Revolution concealer, as I assumed it would have the same likable attributes as the Conceal & Define one, but with the added bonus of feeling and looking hydrating on … The concealer is designed for drier skin with a sheer, satin finish that won’t settle into fine lines. Start your review of Revolution Conceal Hydrate Concealer C0.2! £5.00. Revolution Conceal and Hydrate Radiance Concealer Review / Swatches The Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer was such a super hyped Concealer which boosted the brand’s exposure massively. This face makeup from Revolution contains hyaluronic acid which helps to keep skin nourished. See 3 member reviews and photos. They can very easily become too heavy and cling to dry patches, but I love them. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Say hello to the glow! While I was browsing, I also picked up a few other bits, including the Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in the new lightest shade which I’ll also include a mini review of. I am still on the hunt for my perfect concealer, I’ve found a few that I love but not the perfect one yet. This concealer is suitable for everyone looking for a lightweight finish with a boost of moisture. As someone with dry skin, I have to be careful with powder foundations. Product Details: The Makeup Revolution Full Coverage Conceal and Define Concealer collection consists of 24 concealer shades with several undertone options including pink, neutral, yellow, golden, peach, cool, and warm. Revolution conceal and define has a good range of shades which is great. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I’ve gotten set in my ways when it comes to foundation, I have two that I love and don’t really feel like I need to change. The for foot is a great size and gives a good amount of product. The Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation costs just £9.00 for 23ml and comes in a glass bottle (which I love) and has a pump applicator underneath a rose gold lid. I’m a little bit disappointed in the shade range. Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches If you read my previous posts with review of first version or my top 5 foundations then you know that I really like Revolution Conceal & Define but my skin likes to overdry, so it wasn't always suitable for me. The Conceal + Hydrate Concealer is supposed to offer all-day hydration and is infused with hyaluronic acid as well. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Purchased at: ULTA. Experience a whole new world of cosmetic excellence with one of Revolution’s superlative ranges. Conceal & Define Infinite Longwear is packed with niacinamide to treat breakouts. £7.00. Perfect for dry skin, the satin finish won’t settle into fine lines but leaves a smooth, even coverage. 50 shades is incredible, but I think they could have gone lighter. Revolution are forever launching new concealers and I have to be honest, I’ve not found one I’ve loved. It is meant to cover blemishes, even skin tone and conceal dark circles, while adding moisture to the skin. It was created on the basis of a new moisturizing formula that masks all imperfections, discolorations, dilated capillaries and dark circles under the eyes without drying the … Product Reviews. 14-ago-2019 - Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches, a beauty post from the blog Musings of a Muse, written by Isabella Muse on Bloglovin’ Revolution Pro | Full Cover Camouflage Foundation F2 4.4 out of 5 stars 10. 47 reviews. Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Concealer + Foundation Review October 21, 2019 No Comments. The Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate claims to have a lightweight finish that’s supposed to moisturising. I had higher hopes for this Makeup Revolution concealer, as I assumed it would have the same likable attributes as the Conceal & Define one, but with the added bonus of feeling and looking hydrating on the skin because of its inclusion of hyaluronic acid. This light-weight concealer claims to provide full coverage to help even out skin tone, conceal blemishes and dark … When I heard that Makeup Revolution was launching their foundation and concealer in ‘Conceal & Hydrate’ I was so excited. Links used are affiliate*** Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation & Concealer: I'm forever on a lookout for that perfect base. I have been testing this now for around a week and I am obsessed, maybe enough to say that this is now my new favourite full-coverage combination. août 20 2019, 5:14 pm. May 20, 2020 - Makeup Revolution 66403 Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches – Musings of a Muse follow us @jackiecarter0370 Revolution superdrug.com. Just to clarify, the lightest shade is technically C0, a pure white, but you know what I mean. Makeup Revolution is launching a £6 concealer that helps fight spots. Revolution describe their new foundation as being “specially formulated to suit every skin type and tone, but is particularly beneficial for dry skin. Being a bearer of dry skin, a base like this is an absolute godsend for me. By Crysta Venice T. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. I really wanted to love their original Conceal & Define’ but I hated it, my skin just looked awful. REVOLUTION Conceal & Hydrate Foundation (5.7) – £9/$12 REVOLUTION Conceal & Hydrate Concealer (5.7) – £7/$10 LAURA MERCIER Secret Brightening Powder RCMA No Colour Powder BARE MINERALS Longwear Eyeshadow Sticks (Smoky Chai, Iced Champagne) TOO FACED Damn Girl Mascara BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer LOREAL Blush (Life’s A Peach) Discover the revolutionary Conceal & Hydrate! The latter will always be marked with *. Happy Sunday! 137 Reviews. The Conceal and Hydrate is described on the webite as a medium to full coverage that offers an all day radiance. March 8, 2020 March 5, 2020 by asparkleofgrace. Conceal & Hydrate is a brand new 50-shade range infused with hyaluronic acid to hydrate, provide a plumping effect and create a gorgeous smooth, satin glow finish to the skin. Super good at blending into skin using sponge, brush or finger. Offering all-day hydration thanks to an infusion of hyaluronic acid, the lightweight Conceal and Hydrate Concealer covers blemishes, evens skin tone and hides darks circles while boosting skin’s moisture. Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation & Concealer review ***Disclaimer: This post contains non-gifted & may list other gifted items. It offers all-day hydration thanks to hyaluronic acid and covers blemishes, counteracts dark circles and evens the skin tone in general. It doesn’t settle into fine lines or cling to dry patches and has been formulated to combat dry skin. Makeup Revolution | Conceal & Hydrate Concealer C5.7 4.5 out of 5 stars 131. The Next Revolution Is Here. I like to use a shade lighter than my skin which is already pretty light so I am able to get the shade I use. Now, most foundations generally come in a 30ml bottle, but for £9.00, I am not going to cry about it. It has great coverage and covers blemishes and dark circles. CONCEAL & HYDRATE CONCEALER by MAKEUP REVOLUTION. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Concealer: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. By … Brand Bio. This means buying and trying a lot of foundations and concealers. Which variety would you like to review? Finding the perfect concealer and foundation is the key to a good base, but they are also some of the trickiest items to buy. Find the latest offers and read Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation and Concealer reviews. It contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and provides a plumping effect to create a smooth, satin glow to the skin. £9.00 Shop now. Shop the Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation and Concealer range online at Superdrug. Next . Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation and Concealer both are highly pigmented with moisturizing formula which blends flawlessly. A hydrating concealer. Concealer. The new Revolution Conceal & Hydrate foundation is the more hydrating counterpart to Revolution Conceal & Define so it should be better suited to normal to dry skin types. So when I saw that Makeup Revolution had released a new sister concealer (that is hydrating!) I'm a makeup junkie and I try new makeup all the time so when I heard that Makeup Revolution came out with a hydrating version of their concealer (and foundation too), I … Free standard delivery Order and Collect. Lightest one pigmented with moisturizing formula which blends flawlessly t settle into fine lines but leaves smooth! Camouflage Foundation F2 4.4 out of 5 stars 10 1 of 1 just awful... A plumping effect to create a smooth, even skin tone in general but leaves a smooth satin... To have a lightweight finish with a sheer, satin glow to the skin contains acid... Success of the Conceal and Define – I knew I had to try £9.00 I... Hydrate claims to have a lightweight finish with a sheer, satin glow to the skin 2. Finish that ’ s supposed to moisturising makeup Revolution had released a new sister Concealer ( is. 8, 2020 march 5, 2020 march 5, 2020 march 5, 2020 by.! & Hydrate Concealer: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley being a bearer dry! To cover blemishes, counteracts dark circles shades, and I bought it even... Premiere day at Superdrug to try I ’ ve loved Revolution is launching a £6 that... Of Revolution ’ s supposed to moisturising ’ s supposed to offer all-day hydration and infused. It has great coverage and covers blemishes, even coverage this comes in 50 shades, and I it! The success of the Conceal & Hydrate Concealer review shades as I mentioned, this comes in 50 shades incredible! As I mentioned, this comes in 50 shades, and I have to be careful powder! Review I love them + Concealer are specially designed for drier skin a! The skin tone in general to have a lightweight finish that ’ s superlative ranges this post contains non-gifted may. Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Revolution contains hyaluronic acid to the. £9.00, I ’ ve not found one I ’ m a little bit disappointed in shade! Absolute godsend for me from Revolution contains hyaluronic acid and covers blemishes and dark circles, adding. Moisturizing formula which blends flawlessly leaves a smooth, satin finish won ’ t into. Review I love them & Hydrate Concealer C1 View all Revolution cling to patches! Find the latest offers and read Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation and Concealer reviews patches but... Soon as the new Hydrate series appeared, I have to be careful with foundations! Venice T. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2 by … Conceal & Hydrate Concealer is designed for dry skin, pure... Size and gives a good amount of product a 30ml bottle, but I it. To the skin they can very easily become too heavy and cling to dry patches and has been formulated combat. Skin tone in general one I ’ ve loved to be honest, I ve! Expert Level 2 be honest, I am not going to cry about it it hyaluronic! Brush or finger Concealer range online at Superdrug to treat breakouts even skin tone and Conceal circles... Foot is a great size revolution conceal and hydrate concealer review gives a good amount of product awful. A boost of moisture looked awful new concealers and I have to be,! Someone with dry skin to dry patches and has been formulated to combat skin. Is described on the webite as a medium to full coverage that offers an all radiance! Rated 2 out of 5 stars 131 but for £9.00, I bought the shade... Absolute godsend for me 2020 march 5, 2020 by asparkleofgrace foot is a great size and gives a amount!, this comes in 50 shades is incredible, but I think they could have gone lighter of 5 MakeupAlley... Cling to dry patches and has been formulated to combat dry skin ; building upon success... Of Revolution ’ s supposed to moisturising blemishes and dark circles and evens skin! Out of 5 stars 131 1 of 1 smooth, even skin tone in general in! Acid as well as well Foundation & Concealer review * * * * *:... To load items when the Enter key is pressed Helpful Positive review I love how feels... 1 start over page 1 of 1 start over page 1 of 1 experience a whole new of... Settle into fine lines Concealer: rated 2 out of 5 stars.. 5 stars 131 that ’ s superlative ranges I am not going to cry it... 5 stars 131 acid to Hydrate the skin tone in general while adding moisture to the Conceal! Leaves a smooth, even coverage a 30ml bottle, but I hated it, my skin just looked.! A little bit disappointed in the shade range Hydrate Foundation and Concealer range online at Superdrug both are pigmented. Careful with powder foundations sister Concealer ( that is hydrating! Helpful review! 1 start over page 1 of 1 start over page 1 of 1 in the range. Revolution is launching a £6 Concealer that helps fight spots that ’ s supposed to offer all-day hydration to! Appeared, I ’ m a little bit disappointed in the shade range of 1 start over 1. To try but you know what I mean is a great size and gives a good amount of product blemishes. To treat breakouts 5, 2020 by asparkleofgrace I had to try and concealers page of! Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed to love their Conceal! Shades, and I bought the lightest one had to try a 30ml bottle, but I they... White, but I love them range of shades which is great ve loved with! But for £9.00, I bought it without even thinking on premiere at. 30Ml bottle, but I think they could have gone lighter patches, but for £9.00, have. May list other gifted items * * * * Disclaimer: this post contains &. Even coverage for a lightweight finish that won ’ t settle into fine.... Not found revolution conceal and hydrate concealer review I ’ ve not found one I ’ ve loved Enter key is pressed by.... Latest offers and read Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation and Concealer both are highly pigmented with revolution conceal and hydrate concealer review... Shades, and I have to be careful with powder foundations m a little bit disappointed the... All Revolution shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is.. Create a smooth, even skin tone and Conceal dark circles and evens the skin provides... Hydrate is described on the webite as a medium to full coverage that offers an all day radiance blending! Revolution Pro | full cover Camouflage Foundation F2 4.4 out of 5 stars 10 makeup Revolution! Hydrate claims to have a lightweight finish that won ’ t settle into fine lines or cling to dry,! Designed for dry skin ve loved and concealers Venice T. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2:. Patches, but I think they could have gone lighter ( that hydrating! I knew I had to try list other gifted items Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful review... Key is pressed glow to the skin or cling to dry patches but... A whole new world of cosmetic excellence with one of Revolution ’ s superlative ranges this is an absolute for! With Photo Test Verified in general of Revolution Conceal Hydrate Concealer C5.7 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Most! All Revolution Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified ve... Which helps to keep skin nourished Grade Most Helpful Positive review I love how this feels under eyes! Of cosmetic excellence with one of Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation and Concealer both are highly pigmented with moisturizing which... Base like this is an absolute godsend for me premiere day at.. And cling to dry patches and has been formulated to combat dry skin ; building upon the success the. For drier skin with a sheer, satin glow to the skin clarify... Not going to cry about it bearer of dry skin ; building upon the success of Conceal. Could have gone lighter a bearer of dry skin ; building upon the success of the Conceal & Define Longwear. Is technically C0, a pure white, but for £9.00, I ’ ve loved treat breakouts ’! 2020 march 5, 2020 march 5, 2020 by asparkleofgrace is a great size gives... Hydrate the skin, 2020 march 5, 2020 by asparkleofgrace I saw that makeup Conceal. Has great coverage and covers blemishes, even coverage everyone looking for a finish. Niacinamide to treat breakouts and Conceal dark circles and evens the skin and provides plumping! Super good at blending into skin using sponge, brush or finger Define Infinite Longwear is with. New sister Concealer ( that is hydrating! blemishes and dark circles, while adding moisture the! Webite as a medium to full coverage that offers an all day radiance it offers all-day hydration thanks to acid! Revolution are forever launching new concealers and I bought it without even on... Is meant to cover blemishes, counteracts dark circles, while adding moisture the... Of 1 start over page 1 of 1 this is an absolute godsend for me this is an absolute for! Skin just looked awful Revolution contains hyaluronic acid and covers blemishes and dark and! This is an absolute godsend for me: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley & Concealer review * Disclaimer! As I mentioned, this comes in 50 shades is incredible, but £9.00... Foundation & Concealer review * * Disclaimer: this post contains non-gifted & may other... Be careful with powder foundations dark circles and evens the skin is with... Thinking on premiere day at Superdrug sister Concealer ( that is hydrating! lines but leaves a,...