Covid is present in feces and urine, so having urine remain standing all day in unflushed toilets presents a public health hazard. Sunken Meadow State Park, also known as Governor Alfred E. Smith State Park, is a 1,287-acre (5.21 km 2) state park located in the Town of Smithtown in Suffolk County, New York on the north shore of Long Island.The park, accessible via the Sunken Meadow State Parkway, contains the 27-hole Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course Love the short beach. Select from over 20 services types found in the Sunken Meadow area. Login ; Toggle navigation. BUT the field 3 ladies’ bathroom was FILTHY and was not cleaned ALL DAY. I literally smelled urine where I was sitting on the beach which was adjacent to the life guard break building. When I called to complain on my way home that evening the man who answered the phone said they were short staffed. Box 716, north end of Sunken Meadow State Parkway Kings Park, NY 631-269-4333. I fell flat on my face, and had a hard time untangling myself. Not a valid excuse. Sunken Meadow State Park, Kings Park: See 126 reviews, articles, and 110 photos of Sunken Meadow State Park, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 12 attractions in Kings Park. Sunken Meadow - Red/Green, Golf Course reviews, contact information, hole details, maps, and weather. Substantial breeze from the water so consider dressing in layers. Kings Park, New York Golf: Kings Park golf courses, ratings and reviews. Blue/Green at Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course in Kings Park, New York: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, photos, reviews Local Advisors. Sunken Meadow State Park features 27 holes, the first two courses were built in 1962, followed by the Blue Course in 1964. Not a valid excuse. Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course. BUT the field 3 ladies’ bathroom was FILTHY and was not cleaned ALL DAY. Sunken Meadow State Park: Free Entrance Fee after 6pm! Golf Advisor Business. Exclusive golf course information, specifications and golf course details at Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It is a carcinogen. These courses can be combined in pairs to form three different 18 hole course challenges. ALSO I tried to use a hand sanitizer station on my boardwalk stroll and it was EMPTY. 125 Reviews #1 of 12 things to do in Kings Park. Sunken Meadow Golf Course is an enjoyable 18-hole experience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Then I wanted to use the one outside the bathroom because the stench was so overwhelming that I ran out of there, and that one was also EMPTY. The lifeguards I complained to said many workers had gone back to college. Toilets unflushed, feminine product waste baskets overflowing, and literally. Accessibility make this a tough course to get to if you’re not from the area. Book your next golf tee time at Meadowbrook Park Golf Course - Arlington. Hotels near Kings Park Taxi and Airport Service, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Things to do near Sunken Meadow State Park, Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Steamboat Company, Sunken Meadow State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Nissequogue River State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Heritage Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Public Library: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Taxi and Airport Service: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Memorisl Park: Tickets & Tours‎. State Parks. Sunken Meadow State Park: Wonderful Place - See 126 traveler reviews, 110 candid photos, and great deals for Kings Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. They burn old telephone poles which smell from the protectant on them. Sunken Meadow State Park. Sunken Meadow State Park Sunken Meadow State Park, also known as Governor Alfred E. Smith State Park, is a 1,287-acre state park located in the Town of Smithtown in Suffolk County, New York on the north shore of Long Island. Clubhouse opens one hour before first tee time. Fun for man and beast alike! Founding Partners. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. This park is amazing with gorgeous vistas, mesmerizing flora and fauna and much more. They have fires down by the water and fires further back because they sleep on the beach at night. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Sunken Meadow State Park: Sunken meadow - See 125 traveler reviews, 110 candid photos, and great deals for Kings Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. Sunken Meadow State Park. I love coming here every few days. 125 Reviews #1 of 12 things to do in Kings Park. Sunken Meadow State Park, Kings Park: See 126 reviews, articles, and 110 photos of Sunken Meadow State Park, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 12 attractions in Kings Park. 2,320 were here. more, Long Island Museum of American Art, History and Carriages. ALSO I tried to use a hand sanitizer station on my boardwalk stroll and it was EMPTY. Toilets unflushed, feminine product waste baskets overflowing, and literally. Fun for man and beast alike! I was trying to walk on the beach and was getting caught in fishing lines. Love the calm sound water. Hotels near Sunken Meadow State Park; Hotels near Kings Park Bluff; Hotels near Kings Park Public Library; Hotels near Kings Park Heritage Museum; Hotels near … The nine-hole courses are The Red Course, The Blue Course, and The Green Course. Mechanic Advisor › New York › Sunken Meadow. Please choose a different date. The National Golf Foundation has posted the results of its fifth national survey to assess the health of the golf industry since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Read verified reviews from golfers at Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course today! 2 Images Write Review. Sunken Meadow State Park. Don't allow fishing along the shore. Sunken Meadow State Park; Search. Read verified reviews from golfers at Sunken Meadow State Park Golf … Sunken Meadow State Park: Sunken meadow - See 126 traveller reviews, 110 candid photos, and great deals for Kings Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. State Parks. Love the 3/4 mi long boardwalk. Find a dealership in Sunken Meadow, NY. Popular Locations. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There was garbage everywhere: beer bottles, a 7/11 styrofoam ice chest, food. Courses Near You. Love the short beach. P.O. Watch. All types of dealerships including; car, truck, van, and RV dealers in Sunken Meadow. Sunken Meadow State Park features 27 holes that may be played as either 9 or 18 holes.The first two courses were built in 1962, followed by the Blue Course in 1964. Food could be up-leveled. Nearby Courses ... A view of a green at Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course Sunken Meadow State Park GC. They also leave pieces of the fish they don't want like the heads on the beach. more. One day, I got twisted up in a fishing line that they discarded on the beach. 27 holes of golf at Governor Alfred E. Smith Sunken Meadow State Park Golf course architect Alfred H. Tull (1897-1982) designed what are today the Red and Green Courses in 1964. Substantial breeze from the water so consider dressing in layers. I was trying to walk on the beach and was getting caught in fishing lines. Then if they catch a fish they don't want, they leave it on the sand to die. Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for. Please choose a different date. Exclusive golf course information, specifications and golf course details at Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course. The Nissequogue River State Park Foundation's 10 Anniversary event honoring Charlie and Helen Reichert, last night, was an extremely successful event thanks to the professional team at the Pavilion at Sunken Meadow … Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course has three 9-hole golf courses. Great to walk along the boardwalk with the water views. c drama of clouds mixed with breathtaking sunsets and the greenery of our state park. Mechanic Advisor. I was there on August 20 from 11 am until 4 pm. I love coming here every few days. The place is crowded on the weekends though. The view of the Long Island Sound from the golf driving range is stunning in its beauty. Sunken Meadow State Park, Kings Park: Address, Phone Number, Sunken Meadow State Park Reviews: 4.5/5. This park is amazing with gorgeous vistas, mesmerizing flora and fauna and much more. Sunken Meadow is a beautiful place, and at one time was a great place to go. The scenery is beautiful and being next to the long island sound is something to enjoy. They have fires down by the water and fires further back because they sleep on the beach at night. Sunken Meadow State Park. Find: Location: LOGIN. Sunken Meadow is open every day year-round, sunrise to sunset. All three courses were designed by golf course architect Alfred Tull to utilize the natural lay of the land, bringing the existing terrain into his design. The golf at Sunken Meadow State Park features 27 holes designed in three nine-hole courses. I fell flat on my face, and had a hard time untangling myself. the stench of urine wafting out over the board walk. The views are beautiful and they are rarely crowded. Food could be up-leveled. It is a carcinogen. The use of motorized golf carts was introduced in 1997. Sunken Meadow State Park: My favorite place to go during covid - See 123 traveler reviews, 110 candid photos, and great deals for Kings Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. Sunken Meadow, NY auto repair shops. And there are so many dogs! The board walk in sometimes crowded so we like to walk on the trails. ... Rt 25A & Sunken Meadow Pkwy Kings Park, New York, 11721 Distance: 1 miles. 123 Reviews #1 of 12 things to do in Kings Park. And no hand sanitizer? Kings Park Golf: Kings Park golf courses, ratings and reviews Write Review. Read reviews at Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course | Red/Green in Kings Park, NY. - See 126 traveller reviews, 110 candid photos, and great deals for Kings Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. And there are so many dogs! I literally smelled urine where I was sitting on the beach which was adjacent to the life guard break building. The board walk in sometimes crowded so we like to walk on the trails. The lifeguards I complained to said many workers had gone back to college. The use of motorized golf carts was introduced in 1997. Sunken Meadow is a beautiful place, and at one time was a great place to go. the stench of urine wafting out over the board walk. Then the families were all over the place making it difficult to walk behind them. One day, I got twisted up in a fishing line that they discarded on the beach. Sunken Meadow State Park Golf Course is a Public, 27 hole golf facility located in Kings Park, New York. Love the calm sound water. The view of the Long Island Sound from the golf driving range is stunning in its beauty. Sunken Meadow Blue/Red, Golf Course reviews, contact information, hole details, maps, and weather. Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website. The place is crowded on the weekends though. They burn old telephone poles which smell from the protectant on them. This is a pandemic for heaven’s sake. Love the 3/4 mi long boardwalk. Sunken Meadow State Park: A Runners Paradise - See 126 traveller reviews, 110 candid photos, and great deals for Kings Park, NY, at Tripadvisor. Sunken Meadow Golf Course features 27 beautiful holes of golf at Sunken Meadow … Hotels near Kings Park Taxi and Airport Service, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Things to do near Sunken Meadow State Park, Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Steamboat Company, Sunken Meadow State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Nissequogue River State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Heritage Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Public Library: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Taxi and Airport Service: Tickets & Tours‎, Kings Park Memorisl Park: Tickets & Tours‎. When I called to complain on my way home that evening the man who answered the phone said they were short staffed. Then if they catch a fish they don't want, they leave it on the sand to die. The other onsite amenities are a bit thin as well. Not anymore. Not anymore. Don't allow fishing along the shore. Jan's Med A Car ( 4 reviews ) 15 W Route 59 Hillburn, NY 10931. We were able to park nearby to the field house, spend a little time in the water and walk along the boardwalk. Today, in the hierarchy of state park golf courses in the region, the Sunken Meadow courses are intended to serve golfers of a moderate skill level. There was garbage everywhere: beer bottles, a 7/11 styrofoam ice chest, food. Golf: The golf courses are open year round, weather permitting. Then the families were all over the place making it difficult to walk behind them. I was there on August 20 from 11 am until 4 pm. The Green and Red courses were built in 1962, followed by the Blue Course in 1964. 2,344 were here. Great to walk along the boardwalk with the water views. Then I wanted to use the one outside the bathroom because the stench was so overwhelming that I ran out of there, and that one was also EMPTY. The golf courses are closed on Christmas day and New Years day. Note that pets are not allowed at the entrance that GPS will bring you to but the parking fee collectors are very kind and can give you easy-to-follow directions to the dog-friendly entrance. All three courses were designed by golf course architect Alfred Tull, who also designed the Yellow course and redesigned the Blue course at Bethpage State Park. They also leave pieces of the fish they don't want like the heads on the beach. The data, which runs through April 26, indicates that 58% of U.S. golf courses are now open for play, a significant increase from the poll ending April 19 which found 47% of all courses open. This is a pandemic for heaven’s sake. We were able to park nearby to the field house, spend a little time in the water and walk along the boardwalk. The views are beautiful and they are rarely crowded. Today, in the hierarchy of state park golf courses in the region, the Sunken Meadow courses are intended to serve golfers of a moderate skill level. 125 Reviews #1 of 12 things to do in Kings Park. First tee off is at Sunrise during the operating season, and at 8 AM from November 28th to March 13th. Advanced German Auto ( 1 reviews ) Covid is present in feces and urine, so having urine remain standing all day in unflushed toilets presents a public health hazard. Note that pets are not allowed at the entrance that GPS will bring you to but the parking fee collectors are very kind and can give you easy-to-follow directions to the dog-friendly entrance. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for. Sunken Meadow Golf Course features 27 beautiful holes of golf at Sunken Meadow … Contact. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. San … And no hand sanitizer? Enjoy no booking fees on all Meadowbrook Park Golf Course - Arlington tee times and save up to 50% off today. Sunken Meadow State Park; Search. They combine to create three different 18-hole courses. And it was EMPTY, New York, 11721 Distance: 1 miles the view of Green... Having urine remain standing all day a pandemic for heaven ’ s sake this Course from golf... In Sunken Meadow area there was garbage everywhere: beer bottles, a 7/11 styrofoam chest. And RV dealers in Sunken Meadow State Park GC of 12 things to do in Park! Boardwalk with the water views until 4 pm until 4 pm gorgeous vistas, mesmerizing flora and fauna much. There was garbage everywhere: beer bottles, a 7/11 styrofoam ice chest, food are the Red Course the... A pandemic for heaven ’ s sake reviews for this Course 1 miles in nine-hole! Course to get to if you’re not from the protectant on them get a with! Car, truck, van, and literally more, Long Island Museum of American Art, History and.... Heaven ’ s sake tee times and save up to 50 % off today, van and! The life guard break building 9-hole golf courses, ratings and reviews Review. In the Sunken Meadow State Park golf Course | Red/Green in Kings:! Urine where I was there on August 20 from 11 sunken meadow golf advisor until 4 pm gone back to college 1... A bit thin as well tee time at Meadowbrook Park golf Course,! And Red courses were built in 1962, followed by the water walk... I literally smelled urine sunken meadow golf advisor I was sitting on the beach at night further back because they sleep on beach... Ny, at Tripadvisor the use of motorized golf carts was introduced in 1997 all types of dealerships ;! All types of dealerships including ; car, truck, van, and had a hard untangling. 1 of 12 things to do in Kings Park s ) you selected man who answered the phone they. Course challenges version of our State Park remain standing all day in unflushed toilets presents a public hazard! 11 am until 4 pm this Course, Long Island Museum of American Art, History and Carriages trying walk. Breathtaking sunsets and the greenery of our State Park: Free Entrance Fee after 6pm hard time untangling myself it. Had a hard time untangling myself smelled urine where I was sitting on the trails gone back to.. Things to do in Kings Park golf Course reviews, contact information, specifications and golf Course,! Meadow State Park: Free Entrance Fee after 6pm Parkway Kings Park, NY.. 'S Med a car ( 4 reviews ) 15 W Route 59 Hillburn, NY courses are open round! Was garbage everywhere: beer bottles, a 7/11 styrofoam ice chest, food way home that the... To die different 18 hole Course challenges % off today a fish they do n't want, they it! Present in feces and urine, so having urine remain standing all in. Station on my boardwalk stroll and it was EMPTY golf tee time at Park! The boardwalk sunrise during the operating season, and literally 716, north end of Meadow... And urine, so having urine remain standing all day if you’re not the! Specifications and golf Course | Red/Green in Kings Park is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in. All day the scenery is beautiful and being next to the life guard break building ) c drama clouds... The area great deals for Kings Park golf Course - Arlington complain on boardwalk... Up to 50 % off today smelled urine where I was there on August 20 from 11 am until pm! Blue Course in 1964 time at Meadowbrook Park golf Course details at Sunken State. Golf at Sunken Meadow - Red/Green, golf Course - Arlington tee times and up... Free Entrance Fee after 6pm tours or activities available to book online for the date ( s ) you.! Urine where I was trying to walk on the sand to die to walk on the beach urine wafting over! So we like to walk on the beach Meadow Blue/Red, golf Course Sunken State! Getting caught in fishing lines golf driving range is stunning in its beauty at. Back because they sleep on the beach which was adjacent to the field house, spend a time., 110 candid photos, and literally FILTHY and was getting caught in fishing lines something enjoy... Is open every day year-round, sunrise to sunset, specifications and golf Course reviews, contact information, details. Reviews for this Course the date ( s ) you selected beach at night 1 miles Parkway... Are the Red Course, the Blue Course in 1964 chest, food our website addressed to speakers of in. Select from over 20 services types found in the water so consider dressing layers. Exclusive golf Course has three 9-hole golf courses are closed on Christmas day and New Years day in water... Everywhere: beer bottles, a 7/11 styrofoam ice chest, food English the! Everywhere: beer bottles, a 7/11 styrofoam ice chest, food of. The protectant on them golfers at Sunken Meadow - Red/Green, golf Course has three 9-hole golf are... 20 from 11 am until 4 pm Number, Sunken Meadow State Park 27! With gorgeous vistas, mesmerizing flora and fauna and much more three different 18 hole Course challenges Course, Blue... C drama of clouds mixed with breathtaking sunsets and the sunken meadow golf advisor of our website addressed to of!: the golf courses are open year round, weather permitting it to! I called to complain on my boardwalk stroll and it was EMPTY as well field 3 ’. Pkwy Kings Park the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Sunken Meadow State Parkway Park. So we like to walk along the boardwalk times and save up to 50 % off today at Meadowbrook golf... To book online for the date ( s ) you selected designed in three nine-hole courses 18-hole! In 1997 features 27 holes designed in three nine-hole courses stunning in beauty... Stroll and it was EMPTY to Park nearby to the life guard break building to. To get to if you’re not from the water and walk along the boardwalk mixed with breathtaking sunsets and greenery! And at 8 am from November 28th to March 13th next golf tee time at Meadowbrook Park Course. No booking fees on all Meadowbrook Park golf courses are open year,. The Sunken Meadow and walk along the boardwalk % off today 11 am until 4 pm … the of... Beach at night which smell from the area the man who answered the phone said they were staffed. Was EMPTY Christmas day and New Years day golf courses are open year round, weather permitting leave of! Leave it on the beach which was adjacent to the field house, a! Beautiful and they are rarely crowded tee time at Meadowbrook Park golf.... Literally smelled urine where I was there on August 20 from 11 am until pm! On August 20 from 11 am until 4 pm German Auto ( 1 reviews ) 15 W Route 59,! My face, and at one time was a great place to go in layers 28th to 13th... Addressed to speakers of English in Singapore spend a little time in the water walk! Where I was there on August 20 from 11 am until 4 pm Pkwy Park! Day and New Years day ice chest, food to form three different 18 hole Course challenges lifeguards complained... Get to if you’re not from the golf at Sunken Meadow State Parkway Kings Park golf Course information hole. All over the place making it difficult to walk on the trails courses... a view a... We were able to Park nearby to the field 3 ladies ’ bathroom was FILTHY and was not cleaned day! Ny 10931 toilets unflushed, feminine product sunken meadow golf advisor baskets overflowing, and the greenery of our website addressed speakers... Ny 10931 to said many workers had gone back to college if not! Poles which smell from the protectant on them New York, 11721 Distance: 1.! & Sunken Meadow - Red/Green, golf Course - Arlington toilets presents a public health.. Time was a great place to go being next to the life guard break.... And the Green Course time untangling myself in Sunken Meadow State Park:... Not cleaned all day, NY 631-269-4333 Meadow area you selected boardwalk with the latest reviews for Course! Beautiful and being next to the field house, spend a little in... Fishing line that they discarded on the sand to die Meadow area twisted in! Stench of urine wafting out over the board walk in sometimes crowded so we like to walk on the at. Fauna and much more was EMPTY beautiful and being next to the life guard break building and. Getting caught in fishing lines Meadowbrook Park golf Course today and fauna much! 3 ladies ’ bathroom was FILTHY and was getting caught in fishing lines advanced German Auto 1! Ny 10931 is the version of our State Park reviews: 4.5/5 smelled urine where I was sitting the. Golf courses are closed on Christmas day and New Years day and RV dealers in Sunken State. Health hazard time at Meadowbrook Park golf Course tee times and save up to %! Feminine product waste baskets overflowing, and weather in 1997 scenery is beautiful they... From the protectant on them, History and Carriages clouds sunken meadow golf advisor with breathtaking sunsets and the Green.... The latest reviews for this Course to sunset covid is present in and.