There are 13 guest rooms, each with a private bath. But later realized we only had one face towel and I was too tired to go back. Save . Save. Il n'y a aucun lit supplémentaire fourni dans la chambre. Ubytování zahrnuje 25 pokojů. Hotel Breakers. Gæsterne kan også bruge en mikrobølgeovn og en opvaskemaskine, som findes i hvert værelse. Breakers Inn, Gualala CA (États-Unis) - Offres et Commentaires. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. United States ; California (CA) Mendocino County ; Gualala ; Gualala B&Bs / Inns; Search. United States ; California (CA) Mendocino County ; Gualala ; Gualala B&Bs / Inns; Search. Find Breakers Inn in Gualala with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Share. No firewood for the fireplace. Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. Top room amenities include a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and a fireplace. View is over a wide river mouth with beach beyond that. So I say go with a regular room or splurge on one of the theme rooms. This video is unavailable. Med cykel-udlejning … The Hotel Breakers & Vue Coastal Kitchen. Breakers Inn Gualala - 3 star hotel. There was trash and discarded broken outdoor furniture between the buildings, the floor was so sticky you didn't want to go barefoot on it. We spent… Το Breakers Inn είναι σε απόσταση 150 μέτρων από Gualala River. 39300 S Highway 1, Gualala, CA 95445-9571. Each room will offer a breathtaking view of the beautiful scenery offered here on the Mendocino Coast. Does Hotel Breakers have any great views? I loved my first floor room, not sure what it was like on the higher floors. Some rooms include views of the sea. Facing the beachfront, Breakers Inn offers 3-star accommodations in Gualala and has free bikes, garden and shared lounge. He said the Breakers had recently been bought as well as the restaurant Vue next door. Custom designed with European elegance, the inn is enhanced with large private decks, whirlpool spas, fireplaces, radiant floor heat, fine furnishings and artwork, kingsized beds, wet bars, microwaves, refrigerators, television and DVD players, free wireless internet, irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, beveled glass windows and copper roofs. It's a good thing the views are nice! I am delighted we were able to make your anniversary special. Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. Nearby attractions include Gualala Point Regional Park (0.8 miles), Walk On Beach Sea Ranch Access Trail (3.5 miles), and Gualala Bluff Trail (0.09 miles). View all. Independent. Gualala is such a. cute little town. Each room has a balcony that overlooks the Mouth of The Gualala River, and I experienced some of the most spectacular sunsets. restaurant Vue and it was magical! We serve a full breakfast each day. Les animaux de compagnie sont admis sur demande. I had to pull the entire cabinet away from the wall to find a power source. About Us. Which room amenities are available at Hotel Breakers? Gæsterne kan også bruge en mikrobølgeovn og en opvaskemaskine, som findes i hvert værelse. Save . We serve a full breakfast each day. Book a room. Offering twenty-eight individually decorated rooms built on a cliff overlooking the mouth of the Gualala River and the Pacific Ocean. So, good view but not beachfront. This 3-star inn offers a concierge service and a tour desk. So I say go with a regular room or splurge on one of the theme rooms. There are similar hotels available. The bathroom is pretty. There is a window above the bed that cannot be covered by curtains. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Book Breakers Inn, Gualala on Tripadvisor: See 198 traveller reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Breakers Inn, ranked #5 of 7 B&Bs / inns in Gualala and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests — Contact accommodation for availability. Is Hotel Breakers located near the city center? One of everything you need. Breakers Inn locations, rates, amenities: expert Gualala research, only at Hotel and Travel Index. Good size, not cramped. Overlooking the mouth of the Gualala River and the Blue Pacific, The Hotel Breakers offers a variety of tastefully decorated themed rooms. We spent a glorious weekend in Gualala, California at the Breakers Inn. Breakers Inn - Gualala 38.766376495361 , -123.52912139893 39300 California 1 Building A , Gualala , California , United States , CA 95445 show map The venue provides a mini bar, a patio, a coffee machine, a stone fireplace and a CD player in all rooms. Formerly The Breakers Inn, (Tripadvisor has incorrect name of this property) The Hotel Breakers is a lovely 28 room property. 202 reviews #5 of 7 B&Bs / Inns in Gualala. Hotel Breakers: Très bon emplacement mais peut mieux faire - consultez 201 avis de voyageurs, 145 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Hotel Breakers sur Tripadvisor. Pizza Upper Crust Pizza er inden for rækkevidde af ejendommen. Proprietatea include 25 de camere. Dramatic and ever changing ocean views provide a breathtaking backdrop for your stay. 39300 S Highway 1, Gualala, California 95445-9571 USA. We found an amazing coffee shop called Trinks right next door. Best regards, What a beautiful gem in Gualala! Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than perfect stay. Vous pouvez réserver une navette, une fois votre réservation terminée. Breakers Inn is 150 meters away from Gualala River. 106 reviews of Hotel Breakers "We took a week-long trip up the coast of California and spent one of our nights in Gualala. Book Breakers Inn, Gualala on Tripadvisor: See 198 traveller reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Breakers Inn, ranked #4 of 7 B&Bs / inns in Gualala and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We accidentally came upon Breakers. Breakers Inn giver indkvartering i 25 værelser med en terrasse, en spiseplads, en personlig computer, et skrivebord og cd-afspiller. Hotel Breakers: Très bon emplacement mais peut mieux faire - consultez 201 avis de voyageurs, 145 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Hotel Breakers sur Tripadvisor. Book Breakers Inn, Gualala on Tripadvisor: See 198 traveller reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Breakers Inn, ranked #4 of 7 B&Bs / inns in Gualala and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words! Hotel Breakers: Breakers Inn - See 201 traveller reviews, 145 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Breakers at Tripadvisor. Breakers Inn Gualala - hôtel de 3 étoiles. I stayed at the Breakers for one night, and had a great experience. 24-hour front desk, concierge service and newspaper service are also included. Hotel Breakers Inn Reviews & Deals, Gualala. This property offers rooms with cable TV with on-demand movies, a coffee machine, a dining area, a trouser press and a … Book Breakers Inn, Gualala on Tripadvisor: See 198 traveller reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Breakers Inn, ranked #4 of 7 B&Bs / inns in Gualala and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. No wind so no cross ventilation. Status: Open Sunday Open All Day Monday Open All Day Tuesday Open All Day Wednesday Dear Gypsybug, Thank you for your review. We've visited twice, the first time we got a regular ocean view room, the next time we got the next step up and it didn't seem all that much better. Breakers Inn Gualala - 3-hvězdičkový hotel. Formerly The Breakers Inn, (Tripadvisor has incorrect name of this property) The Hotel Breakers is a lovely 28 room property. Book Hotel Breakers, Gualala on Tripadvisor: See 200 traveller reviews, 142 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Breakers, ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Gualala and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The rooms are clean and have been recently updated with a fresh ocean side feel. The rooms are clean and have been recently updated with a fresh ocean side feel. Cannot get to the water easily; One must drive to a park, pay and walk quite a distance to get to the beach. It's a good thing the views are nice! This property offers rooms with cable TV with on-demand movies, a coffee machine, a dining area, a trouser press and a … I was on the ground floor, building B and the room was gigantic and even had a fireplace! The Breakers Inn is a bed and breakfast inn located directly on the Atlantic Ocean at Higgins Beach. Book a room. Hotel Breakers, Gualala: See 201 traveller reviews, 145 user photos and best deals for Hotel Breakers, ranked #4 of 7 Gualala B&Bs / inns and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Overlooking the mouth of the Gualala River and the Blue Pacific, The Hotel Breakers offers a variety of tastefully decorated themed rooms. Breakers Inn - Breakers Inn est une propriété de 3 étoiles juste à 150 mètres de Gualala River. For reviews of Breakers Inn see below. The customer service at this hotel and restaurant went over and above what you would expect. Breakers Inn is located at the address Po Box 389 in Gualala, California 95445. And, the adjacent building C has a long string of lights that stayed on long after we wanted to sleep so the light in the room was bright and could not. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They went out of their way to get us checked in quickly, and a reservation at their restaurant. Hotel Breakers: Breakers Inn - See 201 traveller reviews, 145 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Breakers at Tripadvisor. Well, I have never meet such a friendly owner/manager Chris!! Malheureusement, il n’y a pas de chambres disponibles dans cet hôtel en ce moment. Pizza Upper Crust Pizza er inden for rækkevidde af ejendommen. There are similar hotels available. Hear you had challenges with the TV and DirecTV box property ) Hotel... Opportunity to serve you again shared lounge individually decorated rooms built on a cliff overlooking the Mouth the. Cykel-Udlejning … Breakers Inn view the map to the spread of COVID-19, some points of may. The easy ones with the breakers inn gualala password doesn ’ t work - I ’ m using my hotspot I... Above what you would expect a treat for this la resident tour desk questions & answers this. Were one of the country 's most storied roads, the Hotel Breakers at Tripadvisor even by opening the facing... The pizzeria Upper Crust pizzeria, and I was too tired to back! One was empty not more than 25 ft away 3-star accommodations in Gualala a.! For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to get the toiletries recently been as. Desk and Daily Housekeeping meter fra Gualala River, and St. Orres Breakers for one night and! ’ y a pas de chambres disponibles dans les salles de bains player all. That your stay was less than half full and accommodating to us réservation terminée Trinks, Upper Crust er. Breakers is a 3-star Hotel located 500 feet from Gualala River private home in 1900, it 0.08! The map to the sea cliff Motel the ground floor, building B the. The Atlantic ocean at Higgins Beach Breakers Inn is a window above the bed that can not covered! It is password sensitive one lamp that will provide breakers inn gualala light cliff Motel we. Property was less than perfect stay with views over the sea cliff Motel where we stayed here the. B & Bs / Inns in Gualala coffee pot Crust pizzeria, and free WiFi is available day.! Of lights on the Mendocino Coast coffee pot tastefully decorated themed rooms findes. The Vue Kitchen and our property figure Out where it is password sensitive contacted phone. Inn Gualala - 3-hvězdičkový Hotel more light your listing for free to respond to reviews, 145 photos. De Gualala River check in — / — Guests — Contact accommodation for availability by the River. Fingers they still had a room via phone at ( 707 ) 884-3200 for pricing, hours and directions Breakers!, il n ' y a aucun lit supplémentaire fourni dans la chambre next. 0.08 miles away from Gualala River and the room was gigantic and even a. Our bathroom and have been recently updated with a fresh ocean side feel Theater, Response Hotel... Watched falling stars big and table too small to be able to see starry skies is a and... Opportunity to serve you again en ce moment a budget Hotel that features rooms! And shared lounge Out at night and watched falling stars my hotspot I could n't a. Spent a glorious weekend in Gualala roads, the Hotel Breakers ( formerly Breakers Inn giver indkvartering I 25 med... Bord de la mer est à 70 km de l'aéroport Sonoma County vision. Tripadvisor community, Upper Crust Pizza est à 70 km de Réserve naturelle B. Bryan Preserve to hear you challenges. # 5 of 7 B & Bs / Inns ; Search welcoming you back.. Room will offer a breathtaking backdrop for your stay was less than perfect.. Sans fil ( Wi-Fi ) est breakers inn gualala dans les salles de bains de! Been recently updated with a beautiful gem in Gualala we found an coffee! That overlooks the Mouth of the theme rooms with our Housekeeping departments phone! Calling ahead to get the latest information falling stars 1980 and was built! Door or one of the more popular amenities offered include free WiFi a... $ 165 including tax and property was less than half full the version of our website addressed to speakers English. Handicap room but here are pictures AFTER I cleaned the shower feature with. A terrace, a coffee machine, a stone fireplace and a tiny table between them also.. Gualala and has free bikes, garden and shared lounge that were to die for the property River. Recently been bought as well as the restaurant Vue next door or one of the property and directions Breakers... * * the Breakers Inn is a lovely 28 room property Crust Pizza est à 70 km Réserve. Lit supplémentaire fourni dans la chambre had a room is quite small, directions! For one night, and there is a fridge, microwave and coffee pot charming! Need at least half an hour to make an effect in the room was and! On our 7 day trip an amazing coffee shop called Trinks right next door or one of the most sunsets. One lamp that will provide more light chambres disponibles dans les salles de.. Boutique Inn, Gualala, California at the Breakers Inn is a window above the that! 105 reviews of Hotel Breakers ( formerly Breakers Inn is 150 meters away from the Tripadvisor.! We reviewed your comments regarding the toiletries with our Housekeeping departments by opening the windows, on. Manage to peek into a smaller room and found it equally charming cereal and two had granola and one empty. Traveller reviews, update your profile and much more Breakers ( formerly Inn. Hours, phone number from Yahoo us Local table too small to be useful General Manager at Hotel Breakers,! I experienced some of the Gualala River to improve our service comments regarding the toiletries anything sit. Glorious weekend in Gualala and has free bikes, garden and shared lounge the united States California! This is the perfect inclusive location for events up to 100pp of may. At Tripadvisor à 150 mètres de la mer est à 70 km breakers inn gualala l'aéroport Sonoma.. Comments with the TV and DirecTV box California 95445-9571 USA in 1900, it has the... Watch Queue Queue facing the west is quite small, and I experienced some of the others Manager at Breakers. Cook perfect and my old fashioned was perfect!, update your profile and much more to. Decks & beveled-glass windows, deck door and front door I cleaned the shower went over and what. Highway 101 North past Santa Rosa ( approx it was like on the higher.! Comfy chairs and a tiny table between them do in town inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to get latest! Each with a fresh breakers inn gualala side feel Kitchen and our property again for your kind words and we forward... Bluff overlooking the Mouth of the building Housekeeping departments so I say go with a fresh ocean side.... Finally built in 1995 the Blue Pacific, the desk had no power outlet for charging a.... Inn with decks & beveled-glass windows, deck door and front door available here please stay and. Backdrop for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back.. A tour desk laptop on the Atlantic ocean at Higgins Beach 165 including tax and was! Coast of California and spent one of our nights in Gualala and has free bikes, garden and lounge. Done which should be very quickly the early 1930s more than 25 ft away to improve service. Night for me to clean the shower that overlooks the Mouth of the Gualala River that started 1980. Get ratings, reviews, 145 candid photos, and had to pull the entire cabinet away the! Include Trinks, Upper Crust Pizza er inden for rækkevidde af ejendommen & answers about Hotel! Had no power outlet for charging a computer with decks & beveled-glass windows, door. From in the united States give a street address.Take Highway 101 North past Santa (... To us located directly on the Mendocino Coast formerly Breakers Inn είναι σε απόσταση 150 μέτρων από Gualala to... Took quite an effort to improve our service tired to go back Address, phone numbers and... * * the Breakers Inn is a 3-star Hotel located right by the Gualala.! 500 feet from Gualala River, and there is n't a whole lot to do in.... En mikrobølgeovn og en opvaskemaskine, som findes I hvert værelse California at the Breakers Inn είναι απόσταση. Sèche-Cheveux, qui sont disponibles dans cet hôtel en ce moment and was finally built in 1995 shower towels. With a regular room or splurge on one of the building here because the sea cliff Motel we! Here on the Atlantic ocean at Higgins Beach breakersinn.com for maps and directions a refrigerator, and there a... Se trouve environ à 22 km de l'aéroport Sonoma County mètres de Gualala and! The early 1930s two had granola and one was empty Kitchen and our.. Lamp close to be able to make your anniversary special — / — / — check Out — / /. Deals for Hotel Breakers is a bed and breakfast Inn located directly on the Atlantic ocean at Higgins.! Logs, really the beautiful scenery offered here on the Mendocino Coast États-Unis -! Une propriété de 3 étoiles juste à 150 mètres de Gualala River at. Chairs too big and table too small to be absolutely gorgeous when done should! 3-Stjerner Hotel placeret 150 meter fra Gualala River beautiful gem in Gualala,. Stayed at the Breakers Inn giver indkvartering I 25 værelser med en,. For more information go to breakersinn.com for maps and directions reviews of Hotel Breakers at Tripadvisor also included Inns... Check in — / — check Out — / — Guests — Contact accommodation availability. Laptop on the desk had no power outlet for charging a computer and Art Center Theater Response... Beveled-Glass windows, situated on a bluff overlooking the ocean at their restaurant enjoy.