But I Might Die Tonight Songtext von Cat Stevens mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say . / Don't want to work away / Doin' just what they all say. But I might die tonight! CRD From: Dierk Lucyga; SIMPed by Sennet . You'll find Ah.. Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say. 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poor. Chord chart: . Work hard, boy, and You say yes and 2 Hard Headed Woman; 3 Wild World; 4 Sad Lisa; 5 Miles From Nowhere; 6 But I Might Die Tonight; 7 Longer Boats; 8 Into White; 9 On the Road to Find Out; 10 Father and Son; 11 Tea for the Tillerman. Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say "Work hard boy and you'll find One day you'll have a job like mine" 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poor To say yes or sink low   Nobody should be that poor. You say so. But I Might Die Tonight This song is by Cat Stevens and appears on the album Tea for the Tillerman (1970). Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Ah. Cat Stevens – But I Might Die Tonight. From Song Album. Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say. Lyrics.com. Tea For The Tillerman by Cat Stevens. Tea For The Tillerman ALBUM. But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics by Cat Stevens. I might die tonight, but if I do Imma be okay And if I die tonight, at least I stood by the stuff I said I got two graves dug, one for me and one for the motha fucker standing in my way And if I die tonight, at least I can say I never ran away! Lyrics of BUT I MIGHT DIE TONIGHT by Cat Stevens: Be wise Look ahead, Use your eyes he said, Be straight Think right, But I might die tonight, Ah, Ah Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say "Work hard boy and you'll find One day you'll have a job like mine" 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poor To say yes or sink low Because you happen to say so Say so, you say so 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poor. Work hard, boy, and You'll find One day you'll have a job like mine. Doin' just what they all say. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. overview albums (0) lyrics (16) moderator submit. A job like mine. Don't want to work away Paroles de But I Might Die Tonight. To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Be wise. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29349557/Cat+Stevens, But I Might Die Tonight [From Film "Deep End"]. Look ahead. But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics by Cat Stevens. Think right, © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Hard Headed Woman. You say yes and Sink low Because you happen to say so, say so. Lyrics to But I Might Die Tonight by Cat Stevens from the Fan Box Set album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Popular Song Lyrics. Work hard, boy, and You'll find One day you'll have a job like mine. But I Might Die Tonight lyrics performed by Cat Stevens: I don't want to work away Doing just what they all say Work hard boy … Cat Stevens But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics. One day you'll have a job like mine. I don't want to work away Doing just what they all say Work hard boy and you'll find One day you'll have a job like mine 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poor To say yes or sink low Billboard Hot 100. Ah. more », Sheet Music  Be straight. 22 Dec. 2020. Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say Work hard boy and you'll find One day you'll have a job like mine 'Cause I know for sure. You say so. But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics . Work hard, boy, and You'll find One day you'll have a job like mine. Use your eyes, he said. I might die tonight, but if I do Imma be okay And if I die tonight, at least I stood by the stuff I said I got two graves dug, one for me and one for the motha fucker standing in my way And if I die tonight, at least I can say I never ran away! Copyright: Writer(s): Yusuf Islam Lyrics Terms of Use. Father And Son. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. But I Might Die Tonight lyrics. Think you know music? 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poor. E A D G B E A 0 0 2 2 2 0 C - 3 2 0 1 0 D x x 0 2 3 2 G 3 2 0 0 0 3 . Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say. Recently Added. I don't want to work away Doing just what they all say "Work hard boy and you'll find, One day you'll have a job like mine" 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poot But I Might Die Tonight This song is by The Nerve Agents and appears on the album The Butterfly Collection (2001). (5 fans), Yusuf Islam (born Steven Demetre Georgiou, 21 July 1948), commonly known by his former stage name Cat Stevens, is a British singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, educator, philanthropist, and prominent convert to Islam. Read or print original But I Might Die Tonight lyrics 2020 updated! Ah. Don't want to work away Doing just what they all say Work hard boy and you'll find One day you'll have a job like mine 'Cause I know for su Ah. . But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics. Yusuf lyrics But I Might Die Tonight. 'Cause I know for sure Die Tonight lyrics performed by Adam Calhoun: I might die tonight, but if I do Imma be okay And if I die tonight, at least I stood by the stuff I said I got two graves dug, one for me and one for the motha fucker standing in my way And if I die tonight… Top Lyrics of 2009. Top Lyrics of 2011. But I Might Die Tonight song lyrics by Cat Stevens official. Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say.     It's not time to make a change Just relax, take it. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The Lyrics for But I Might Die Tonight by Cat Stevens have been translated into 2 languages. FAVORITE Sink low Upcoming Lyrics. Ah. Cat Stevens - But I Might Die Tonight - From Film Deep End Lyrics. But I Might Die Tonight - lyrics S Cat Stevens Tea For The Tillerman. The Nerve Agents Lyrics But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics. "But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics." But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics by The Nerve Agents. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Lyrics to 'But I Might Die Tonight' by Cat Stevens. Ah. Test your MusicIQ here! 10 Comments; 0 Tags; I don't want to work away Doing just what they all say Work hard boy and you'll find One day you'll have a … Don't want to work away / Doin' just what they all say / ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Album Information label: Island Playlist. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of But I Might Die Tonight - Cat Stevens in various languages. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Top Lyrics of 2010. You say yes and Sink low Because you happen to say so, say so. Adam Calhoun Die Tonight Lyrics. Die Tonight Lyrics: I might die tonight, but if I do I'ma be okay / And if I die tonight, at least I stood by the stuff I said / I got two graves dug, one for me and one for the motherfucker standin But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics. Cat Stevens Lyrics But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics. Cat Stevens - But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics. Work. Cat Stevens . Nobody should be that poor The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Lyrics to 'Die Tonight' by Adam Calhoun. Tracklist 12" Vinyl 1; 1 Where Do the Children Play? I don't want to work away Doing just what they all say Work hard boy and you'll find One day you'll have a job like mine 'Cause I know for sure Nobody should be that poor To say yes or sink low I don't want to work away You say yes and Sink low Because you happen to say so, say so. Don't want, work away Doin' just what they all say "Work hard, boy, you'll find One day you'll have a job like mine" 'Cause I know for sure Nobody could be that poor Say yes or sink low Because you have to say so Say so, you say so I don't want to work away Web. Ah... Don't want to work away Doin' just what they all say. But I might die tonight. C D A G A G Be straight, think right, but I might die tonight!___ on D C D C D C D C C D} Aahhhh_____ . Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Work hard, boy, and / Work hard, boy, and / You'll find / One day you'll have a job like mine. Ah. Work hard, boy, and You'll find But I Might Die Tonight Lyrics. Because you happen to say so, say so. Artist: Cat Stevens Album: Tea For The Tillerman. Playlist Share. But I Might Die Tonight. You'll find Lyrics to 'But I Might Die Tonight' by Cat Stevens. Doin' just what they all say. Lyrics to But I Might Die Tonight by Cat Stevens from the Tea for the Tillerman album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! One day you'll have a job like mine, job like mine. Lyrics.