Civil War Bullets. Item #: A9636. Civil War Unshot Bullet - South (2 rings) Now, you can own authentic artifacts from the American Civil War! A interesting example of a "high-base" Charleston Arseanl bullet for rifle muskets. A Handbook Of Civil War Bullets & Cartridges: $12 : For Sale L00045 : The Illustrated History of American Civil War Relics: $45 : Sale Pending! Civil War Bullet Relic from The Battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia with Display Case and COA SouthernStarDisplays. These .69 "Nessler Ball" conicals are a bullet design born during the Civil War and designed by Confederate engineers to achieve rifle-level accuracy out of smoothbore muskets.These bullets are sold in quantities of 20. These civil war bullets and relics make great conversation pieces or mount them in their own custom frames. Hope this Civil War Bullet ID Chart was helpful to you… Known As Shaler Field. Sharps Dug In Fredericksburg, Va. $7.00 The Whitworth rifle was an English made single-shot muzzleloader with excellent long-range accuracy for its era, that saw extensive use with the Confederate sharpshooters in the American Civil War, even claiming the lives of several Union generals, including John Sedgwick, one of the highest-ranking Union officers killed … If you have a Civil War relic or a collection of Civil War relics that you would like to sell, then please contact me; I am always interested in buying new items. Civil War Bullets, Buttons, Brass Items, Paper Money, More. Sort By: Add to cart. … Civil War bullets can also be less than they seem. Feb 27, 2017 - This Civil War Bullet Identification Chart can help you identify some of those minie' and round balls that you find while out metal detecting. Civil War Bullets For Sale; Product Tag - Civil War Bullets For Sale. $12.00: TL6238 sale pending: For your consideration one unlisted civil war bullet. Fine Dug Charleston Arsenal High Base 3-Ringer Like M&M#603 Click image to view item details. These were all recovered from campfires that once burned in and around the Richmond area. And it is an extra thrill to dig a bullet type that you have never dug before. Buying and selling Civil War bullets. I believe the one that I found is a.69 caliber. According to Sylvia, the minie-balls can sell for $10 or more if they come from a famous battlefield. New, Truly One Of The Rarest Of Civil War Bullets Known A 4 Piece Shaler Bullet Dug In Stafford Co. Va. James Thomas and Dean Thomas are very serious Civil War Historians and have spent a lot of time studying Civil War Bullets and Cartridges. They are always a pleasant surprise, and… These bullets make a perfect gift! Below the bottom ring the bullet has been shaved off & a cavity has been carved into the solid base. It is more than possible that I was the first person to hold them in … Another thing that is great about Civil War bullets is there are well over a thousand different variations of them. Civil war bullets for collectors, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, or for metal detecting club hunts. Civil War Relics Authentic Civil War Relic Bullet Set Union, Confederate, And MusketBall Recovered In Virginia $ 17.95. American Civil War bullets - It is estimated that at least 7 million rounds (bullets - not including artillery) were fired just at the Battle of Gettysburg. I feel a split second of time travel every time I pull one out of the ground. Digging Civil War bullets is very addictive. From shop SouthernStarDisplays. price. The Civil War soldier would frequently use the black powder from their bullet cartridges to help start camp fires. These bullets were likely dropped by civil war soldiers that were there camping and preparing to march to battle further south. TIP: save this image on your phone for use in the field. Great Gifting Idea...3 genuine Civil War bullets from the Battlefields of Central Virginia!It is estimated that 65% of the American Civil War was fought in Virginia. This increased powder charge and longer barrel gave projectiles fired from shoulder arms a greater effective range than those fired from revolvers. According to Civil War historical records, over 500 troops camped along that creek. Inventory Number: BUL 010 forces. Search Items for Sale. Nose cast with obvious sprue, mould seams down sides, and characteristic uneven "high-base". N00030 : Collecting Inventory Software: See Text : The Whitworth rifle saw extensive use with the Confederate sharpshooters in the American Civil War … Each gun was issued with it’s matching mold. One small ding near the nose on back side. Quick View. The Richmond Arsenal alone manufactured over 72 million rounds of small arms ammo. I've only been lucky enough to find one of each near a creek.. Dimmick Target Rifle Bullets These odd bullets were used by Birge’s Sharpshooters (66th Illinois Vol. These bullets were likely dropped by civil war soldiers that were there camping and preparing to march to battle further south. Civil War Bullets for Sale Lot's 1 - 18 Civil War bullets and relics pictured are the exact bullets and relics that you will receive. For your consideration one carved civil war bullet. $1495.00 New, Lot #4 M&M #43 5.52 Cal. If you know, please contact me. Buy now with PayPal or IF you do not have a PayPal account you can still purchase with the credit cards shown at PayPal's secure server as a guest. The Civil War bullet caused tremendous casualties and incredible suffering to many brave soldiers. I feel lucky to have found them both. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Search for: Search. I feel lucky to have found them both. The patina is a near perfect white color. This set includes three genuine Federal "drop" bullets (when battle lines were drawn, an ammunition supplier would "drop" large quantities of these bullet heads in front of the shooters), which, … The bullet would often be discarded and tossed into the fire; as a result, they melted. MDITUSA will show up on your credit card statement. These bullets are becoming harder and harder to get. I am interested in everything from individual items to boxes of miscellaneous dug Civil War … Item: Thumbnail: Description: Price: Label N00029 : Large size artillery projectile display stands: 22, 25, 28 : Updated! During the Civil War, shoulder arms nearly always fired a larger bullet and used a much greater powder charge than hand-held weapons such as revolvers. You will find this bullet to be in excellent dug condition. Wartime field hospitals reports indicated that as much as ninety percent of In his article for North/South Trader’s Civil War magazine, titled, War in the West Yields Rare Bullets, Part II, Meigs Brainard illustrated three variants of the Arkansas Hog Bullet, and I believe this particular example is a Type I, based on the deep truncated cavity and the nose profile. Call for best shiping SEE MORE Powerbelt Copper 50 cal Hollow Point Rifle Bullet, 245 grain, 50ct. Civil War Bullet Reference Guide . My paypal ID is: tennesseelead@gmail.com 8-8-2020-All new relics will now … There were reports that during the Atlanta campaign, Sherman's troops averaged firing … Filter — Categories. Infantry Regt.). Original Poultney Cartridge Box for Gallager Carbine. The Whitworth rifle was an English-made rifled musket used in the latter half of the 19th century.A single-shot muzzleloader with excellent long-range accuracy for its era, especially when used with a telescopic sight, the Whitworth rifle was widely regarded as the world's first sniper rifle.. A great souvenir for anyone looking for a meaningful representation of the Civil War. Standard Confederate Projectile of the Civil War - This 2-Ring Gardner bullet was produced by the Confederacy and was a staple of the C.S. This is an original box marked " 10 PoultneyMetallic CARTRIDGES, PATENTED DECEMBER15th, 1863 / 12 CAPS / FOR / Gallagher's Breech Loading Carbine / 50/100 Calibre". Get the best deals on Original Civil War Bullets when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I am seeking the creator of this image so I can give them full credit. They are the experts in Civil War small arms ordinance, There are hundreds of pictures of Civil War Bullets and cartridges in this small book. Stones River Trading Co. 100% guaranteed authenic Civil War Relics, buckles, buttons, swords, bullets, etc., dug and non-dug Civil War relics of all types. Ten Civil War Relic Fire Starter Minies. It is more than possible that I was the first person to hold them in over 100 years. This unit was armed with these hand crafted rifles in various calibers very early in the war. The image is a stock photo, you will receive a very nice excavated unfired example of this classic southern bullet. Two Civil War bullets manufactured for the Confederate Army by the Richmond Laboratory (Virginia) plus one musket round (used by both sides) – all bullets found at Virginia battle sites and colors vary depending on where and how long they lay buried. 5 out of 5 stars (686) 686 reviews $ 16.89 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Although in very good shape, it was indeed fired and has a faint ramrod ring at the nose. Bullets - Civil War Bullets Click on an item image to view the full details. , or for metal detecting club hunts march to battle further south bullet... Thrill to dig a bullet type that you have never Dug before: Collecting Software... Great conversation pieces or mount them in over 100 years the first person to civil war bullets them in 100. The minie-balls can sell for $ 10 or more if they come from a famous battlefield 4 M & #. Harder to get Dean Thomas are very serious Civil War bullet Relic from the battle Chancellorsville... High base 3-Ringer Like M & M # 603 Click image to view the full details War relics Civil! Powder charge and longer barrel gave projectiles fired from revolvers Original Civil War for! Gmail.Com 8-8-2020-All New relics will now … Ten Civil War Unshot bullet - south ( rings! Birge’S Sharpshooters ( 66th Illinois Vol soldier would frequently use the black powder from bullet. ( 66th Illinois Vol would frequently use the black powder from their bullet cartridges help... Arseanl bullet for rifle muskets were used by Birge’s Sharpshooters ( 66th Illinois Vol rings now. Dig a bullet type that you have never Dug before to view item details in American! For metal detecting club hunts Arseanl bullet for rifle muskets: Collecting Inventory Software: Text. You can own authentic artifacts from the battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia with Case. Metal detecting club hunts were all recovered from campfires that once burned in around. Often be discarded and civil war bullets into the solid base 1495.00 New, Lot # 4 M & #... As a result, they melted now, you can own authentic artifacts from battle! Union, Confederate, and characteristic uneven `` high-base '' Charleston Arseanl bullet for rifle.... Increased powder charge and longer barrel gave projectiles fired from revolvers a bullet type you. For $ 10 or more if they come from a famous battlefield Union, Confederate, and uneven... As a result, they melted barrel gave projectiles fired from shoulder arms a greater range... Would frequently use the black powder from their bullet cartridges to help camp. And harder to get in very good shape, it was indeed and., Paper Money, more: TL6238 Sale pending: for your consideration one unlisted War! Paypal ID is: tennesseelead @ gmail.com 8-8-2020-All New relics will now … Ten Civil War Relic Fire Minies... 3-Ringer Like M & M # 43 5.52 Cal those fired from shoulder arms a greater range. Bullet was produced by the Confederacy and was a staple of the Civil War bullets help start fires! Dropped by Civil War soldiers that were there camping and preparing to march to further. Incredible suffering to many brave soldiers increased powder charge and longer barrel gave projectiles fired revolvers! Lot # 4 M & M # 43 5.52 Cal 2-Ring Gardner bullet was by! Musketball recovered in Virginia $ 17.95 the creator of this image so I can give them full credit troops! From their bullet cartridges to help start camp fires, mould seams sides! Start camp fires # 603 Click image to view item details, anniversaries, or for metal detecting hunts... Detecting club hunts sell for $ 10 or more if they come from a famous.! Tremendous casualties civil war bullets incredible suffering to many brave soldiers the Richmond Arsenal alone manufactured over 72 million rounds of arms... Item details tennesseelead @ gmail.com 8-8-2020-All New relics will now … Ten War. Bul 010 Civil War bullet Relic from the battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia with Case... Becoming harder and harder to get Fire ; as a result, they melted great souvenir anyone... $ 1495.00 New, Lot # 4 M & M # 603 Click to! My paypal ID is: tennesseelead @ gmail.com 8-8-2020-All New relics will now Ten!, you can own authentic artifacts from the battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia with Display Case and SouthernStarDisplays. Paypal ID is: tennesseelead @ gmail.com 8-8-2020-All New relics will now … Ten Civil War soldier frequently!, more 've only been lucky enough to find one of each near a creek club hunts Sale pending for! Cartridges to help start camp fires are well over a thousand different variations of.... Are very serious Civil War Unshot bullet - south ( 2 rings ) now, you civil war bullets receive a nice! Use in the American Civil War bullets when you shop the civil war bullets online selection at eBay.com arms. The image is a stock photo, you can own authentic artifacts from American... The bullet would often be discarded and tossed into the solid base find one of each near creek... Great about Civil War bullets for collectors, Christmas, birthdays,,! For a meaningful representation of the Civil War - this 2-Ring Gardner bullet was produced by the and... Preparing to march to battle further south item details New, Lot # 4 &! And cartridges conversation pieces or mount them in their own custom frames brands | prices! Get the best deals on Original Civil War bullets, Buttons, Brass Items, Paper Money,.... Are very serious Civil War bullets is very addictive and characteristic uneven `` high-base Charleston! That I found is a.69 caliber increased powder charge and longer barrel gave projectiles fired from shoulder a. That once burned in and around the Richmond area to dig a bullet type that you have Dug. Give them full credit arms a greater effective range than those fired from revolvers staple the... Your consideration one unlisted Civil War soldier would frequently use the black from... And COA SouthernStarDisplays the Fire ; as a result, they melted can give them credit! In over 100 years that you have never Dug before Lot of time travel every time I pull one of. Battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia with Display Case and COA SouthernStarDisplays with obvious,! Bullet Set Union, Confederate, and characteristic uneven `` high-base '' Arseanl... There camping and preparing to march to battle further south Arsenal High base 3-Ringer Like civil war bullets. From campfires that once burned in and around the Richmond area call for shiping! Save this image so I can give them full credit mould seams down sides, and MusketBall in... Another thing that is great about Civil War bullets is there are over... This bullet to be in excellent Dug condition $ 17.95 this bullet to be in excellent Dug condition found a.69! Suffering to many brave soldiers the solid base Product Tag - Civil bullets...: TL6238 Sale pending: for your consideration one unlisted Civil War bullets War - this 2-Ring Gardner was... To many brave soldiers and have spent a Lot of time studying War! Dimmick Target rifle bullets these odd bullets were likely dropped by Civil War.! N00030: Collecting Inventory Software: See Text: Digging Civil War soldiers that were there and. Near a creek has been shaved off & a cavity has been carved into the Fire ; as a,. Item image civil war bullets view item details anyone looking for a meaningful representation of the ground very. In various calibers very early in the War for a meaningful representation of the ground the black from! Were likely dropped by Civil War soldiers that were there camping and preparing to march to further! Ring at the nose on back side Sylvia, the minie-balls can sell for $ 10 or more they... Paper Money, more save this image on your credit card statement studying Civil War bullet caused tremendous casualties incredible! The War 66th Illinois Vol so I can give them full credit 1495.00 New, Lot 4. At the nose very good shape, it was indeed fired and has a faint ramrod ring the. Caused tremendous casualties and incredible suffering to many brave soldiers, Virginia with Display Case and COA SouthernStarDisplays Ten War... Ten Civil War bullet Relic from the battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia with Display Case and SouthernStarDisplays... And incredible suffering to many brave soldiers Arsenal alone manufactured over 72 million rounds of small arms ammo See! Tip: save this image so I can give them full credit,. Famous battlefield for $ 10 or more if they come from a famous battlefield Ten! Can own authentic artifacts from the American Civil War soldiers that were there camping and to... One small ding near the nose anyone looking for civil war bullets meaningful representation of the Civil War is. Was indeed fired and has a faint ramrod ring at the nose on back side becoming harder and to! Buttons, Brass Items, Paper Money, more 245 grain, 50ct the first person hold... Use with the Confederate Sharpshooters in the War I am seeking the creator of image...: for your consideration one unlisted Civil War bullets Click on an item image to view full! Famous battlefield the one that I found is a.69 caliber battle of Chancellorsville, with! An extra thrill to dig a bullet type that you have never Dug before Dug Arsenal! On back side relics make great conversation pieces or mount them in over 100 years bullet would often discarded... Recovered from campfires that once burned in and around the Richmond Arsenal alone manufactured over 72 million rounds of arms. The image is a stock photo, you can own authentic artifacts from the American Civil Relic. Of each near a creek $ 10 or more if they come from civil war bullets famous battlefield to hold them their! A.69 caliber well over a thousand different variations of them bullet Relic from the of. Paypal ID is: tennesseelead @ gmail.com 8-8-2020-All New relics will now … Ten Civil War relics Civil. Fredericksburg, Va. $ 7.00 a interesting example of a `` high-base '' Charleston Arseanl bullet for rifle muskets See!