FDA compliant. Time left 8d 4h left. The gaskets for the lid and the adapter are made from SBR (styrene-butadiene Rubber copolymer) and coated with an FDA approved silicone lubricant. Set of 2 Gamma Seals Lids by Gamma2 (Black) provides airtight / leakproof seal & fits 3.5 - 7 gallon buckets, including 5 gallon buckets 4.7 out of 5 stars 71 $24.99 $ 24 . 15 0 0. Gamma Seal Lid, Boxed! The pigments used in manufacturing are heavy metal free.Gamma Seals and Pails are BPA-Free. This works well for storing everything from food such as rice and flour, pet food to paint and shop needs. screw top lids, 3 gallon buckets, 5 gallon bucket, lids, lid, Made In America, Buckets Made In America, Home Depot, Leaktite, Injection Molding, Injection Molding Buckets, Gamma Seal, Gamma Lid, Foodsafe, Lowe's Home Improvement, Buckets Made in USA Gamma Seal Lids Made of h igh d ensity p olyethylene (BPA Free). We’ve used them to store rice, beans, oats, and wheat. Joined Nov 15, 2007 Messages 3,049 Likes 407 Location central MA. Gamma Seal Lid - Black The Grit Guard Gamma Seal Lid will fit most 3.5 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon and 6 gallon buckets. I use buckets with Gamma Seal Lids as my primary storage for bulk grain and recipe kits. You attach the base of the unit to the bucket and leave that intact. ... 5 Gallon Gamma Seal Lid fits all UN Standard 3.5 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 6 Gallon, and 7 Gallon UN Standard Buckets with a 12" Diameter. Transform your bucket into an easy opening, airtight, pest-proof storage container with the universal Gamma Seal Lid. Sold as a 2 pack. White FDA Approved Gamma Seal for 3.5 to 7 gallon bucket/pail. ... 12.25-in Blue Plastic Bucket Lid. $15.00. Higher quality than the original. ... 12.25-in Blue Plastic Bucket Lid. I looked on Home Depot web site and found them at the cheapest price I've found so far. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad. A unique screw on lid threads into the outer ring for a secure water tight seal. Home > All Products > Drums, Pails and Containers > Pails > Plastic Pails and Lids; Gamma Seal Lid for 3.5, 5, 6, and 7 Gallon Plastic Pail - White. Gamma Seal Lids are available in a variety of colors and quantity offerings – Search Gamma Seal Lids on Amazon to shop around 12/12/20 12 AM Central: These are selling for just $9.99 (orange only). 0 bids. For those who are wondering about cost, they were about $2.50 for the bucket and around a dollar for the lid. The Sharpie on the bucket itself stayed just fine, but not on the lid. Includes an airtight and waterproof seal. Transform your bucket into an airtight pet food storage container with the Gamma2 4122P Seal Lid For Buckets. FDA approved resin - this lid is food grade. Postal Service address, 12 Pack Gamma Seal, WhiteComplete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, 24 Pack Gamma Seal, White Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, Gamma Seal, Blue Complete Including Lid, Adapter Ring, and Gaskets, 4 Pack Gamma Seal, Blue Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets. There is no shipping cost with Azure as they drop ship, monthly, to our area. The circumference is perfect. Like it. Gamma2 Gamma Seal Lid Transform your bucket into an easy opening, airtight, pest-proof storage container with the universal Gamma Seal Lid. MyLowes Sign In. The Gamma Seal lid permanently transforms your 12" diameter bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container. These spin on/spin off lids make access quick and easy. Why throw away a perfectly good bucket when you now can Gamma Seal it? Black Gamma Seal for 3.5 to 7 gallon bucket/pail. Score . Blue Gamma Seal for 3.5 to 7 gallon bucket/pail. Shop Savings Services Ideas. SHIPPING INCLUDED, you MUST have a U.S. Save up to 20% when you buy more. and 3 gal. Item #954433. Dec 27, 2013 - The Gamma Seal® Lid Good idea... but the cost? Gamma lids come with a ring to retrofit the bucket. This o-ring goes around the top edge of the large 11.75" 5.0 Gamma Seal and the large 11.75" Vittles Vault 5.0 Gamma Seal screw cover for a fresh, tight seal. Please Note: On all plastic materials, dimensions are in INCHES unless otherwise specified.Protective masking on materials, if any, may be paper, film, or both.MOTOR FREIGHT ONLY items have a separate minimum requirement. They 100% do fit the Gamma lids! I found this locally at Home Depot, and I have not seen any other products that work similarly. The Gamma Seal lid is available in white, red and yellow. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. Free shipping. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. Higher quality than the original. Gamma2 Gamma Seal Lid. Now a bucket can be used for hundreds of household and other storage applications! Model #PN0143. I'm using a product called the Gamma Seal Lid. Fits most 3.5 to 7 gallon pails. Now a bucket can be used for hundreds of household storage applications! Screw Top Bucket Lid in ... - The Home Depot Save On Shipping Cost by Buying a 12 Pack of Gamma Seal Lids With Free Shipping Forget about twisting and prying off those old-style plastic snap lids. bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container. Stackability is also a handy feature. I have many of these at home and they keep things organized. A Gamma Seal lid adapts the bucket to a threaded spin-on / spin-off lid. - 5 Gallon Bucket Lids (Fits 3.5, 5, 6, 7 Gal.) Need to come back? Great for use with dry foods and seeds or for sealing liquids. Note that we do not ship FedEx or Motor Freight to post office boxes.Thank you for visiting freckleface.com. No middleman. To order a replacement 5.0 Gasket from Petmate please visit: 5.0 Replacement Gasket The 5.0 lid … Rank . Gamma Seal Lids [Hands on Review] are a great upgrade to standard buckets. Homer Bucket. Now a bucket can be used for hundreds of household and other storage applications! Brand New. 4.9 out of 5 stars 18. These 12" Gamma Seal lids fit 3-1/2 gallon or 5 gallon or 6 gallon buckets with standard top diameter of 12". Original Gamma Seals Made In The USA. Score. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [ Try Prime for Free ] or a qualifying order . 99 FDA compliant for direct food contact. Multiple Colored Gamma Seal Lids Case of 6 6 Pack Gamma Seal Colors-1 Ea: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black For Color Coding your products try also using our Many colors of 5 Gallon Buckets Case Of Multicolored Screw Off Cover, Heavy Duty Gamma Seal Lid, Transforms Your Bucket Or Pail Into An Airtight Storage Container. - 5 Gallon Bucket Lids (Fits 3.5, 5, 6, & 7 Gal.) for pricing and availability. Spin off to open, Spin on to close. SHIPPING INCLUDED, you MUST have a U.S. This two-part lid snaps into place. All Rights Reserved. Gamma Seal lids are perfect for your food storage buckets. (Too lazy to walk down and look at my receipt). Fits most 3.5 to 7 gallon pails. SHIPPING INCLUDED, you MUST have a U.S. Postal Service address, 12 Pack Gamma Seal, GreenComplete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, 24 Pack Gamma Seal, Green Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, Replacement Gasket For Large Gamma Seal Lid (2 Pack) Made of Black Buna N RubberSolid Core, Higher Quality Than The Original, Replacement Gasket For Large Gamma Seal Lid (150 Pack) Made of Black Buna N RubberSolid Core, Higher Quality Than The Original, Click Here To View The Gamma Seal Brochure. The Gamma Seal lid fits virtually any 3.5-7.0 gallon standardized paint/drywall compound plastic bucket (including 20 liter). Original Gamma Seals Made In The USA. Transform standard 3.5 & 5 gallon our (white or black) buckets into airtight, water proof, leak proof, pest-proof storage containers with this Gamma Seal Lid. Made from HDPE I’ve used these gamma seal lids and food grade buckets for years now without trouble. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. Postal Service address, 12 Pack Gamma Seal, BlackComplete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, 24 Pack Gamma Seal, Black Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, Gamma Seal, Yellow Complete Including Lid, Adapter Ring, and Gaskets, 4 Pack Gamma Seal, Yellow Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets. Everything else could just have a sealed lid that opens with a lid lifter – then when you use up the “open” bucket, move the Gamma lid to another stored bucket of wheat and replace the regular lid. Storage Container Lid by Gamma. Set your store We will be closed 12/23 thru 12/27. Some may include shipping. SHIPPING INCLUDED, you MUST have a U.S. Multiple Colored Gamma Seal Lids Case of 6 6 Pack Gamma Seal Colors-1 Ea: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black For Color Coding your products try also using our Many colors of 5 Gallon Buckets Case Of Multicolored Screw Off Cover, Heavy Duty Gamma Seal Lid, Transforms Your Bucket Or Pail Into An Airtight Storage Container. What would life be out this Home Depot orange lid. Postal Service address, 12 Pack Gamma Seal, YellowComplete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, 24 Pack Gamma Seal, Yellow Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, Gamma Seal, Orange Complete Including Lid, Adapter Ring, and Gaskets, 4 Pack Gamma Seal, Orange Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets. 1/8" Thick Clear Polycarbonate Circles/Discs, 1/4" Thick Clear Polycarbonate Circles/Discs, Gamma Seal, Red Complete Including Lid, Adapter Ring, and Gaskets, 4 Pack Gamma Seal, Red Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets. Enlarge Turns a 3.5 to 7 gallon pail into a resealable, airtight container. Patent# 5,207,345. However, I don't really care for the prices on the 40lb or 60lb pet food storage containers since I can pick up a Homer bucket at HD for $2.78. Gently warm the ring with a hair dryer or in a slightly warm oven, be careful! It works, but I'm actually looking for a regular bucket lid that will fit my vittle vault. Gamma Seal Lids Made of h igh d ensity p olyethylene (BPA Free). Product Details Transform your bucket into an airtight pet food storage container with the Gamma2 4122P Seal Lid For Buckets. Fits all s tandard 3.5 gal,5 gal and 6 g allon p ails and b uckets. Gamma Seal Lid Is Made Of Hi-density Polyethylene And Creates A Leak-proof Airtight Seal. Anything you want to keep fresh and airtight will be well stored in a bucket with a Gamma seal lid. Merry Christmas! The Gamma Seal® lid permanently transforms your 12" Dia. $32.99. So the Gamma lids, while wonderful, are really only needed on the one bucket of wheat, beans rice etc that you are currently using. Fits 5 Gal. to see localavailability, Need Help? Warehouse to your house. Rated 5 out of 5 by Lid Fan from Everyone should had this lid This strong lid is great. To use, tap the adapter ring (includes rubber gasket) on the bucket with a mallet and screw in the inner cover. Remember gammaseals.com. The Gamma Seal lid permanently transforms your 12" diameter bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container. Postal Service address, 12 Pack Gamma Seal, RedComplete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, 24 Pack Gamma Seal, Red Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets, Gamma Seal, White Complete Including Lid, Adapter Ring, and Gaskets, 4 Pack Gamma Seal, White Complete Including Lids, Adapter Rings, and Gaskets. Red Gamma Seal for 3.5 to 7 gallon bucket/pail. To order a replacement 5.0 Gasket from Petmate please visit: 5.0 Replacement Gasket The 5.0 lid … Color:Black 90 mil bucket made from FDA compliant High Density PolyEthylene (HDPE). Separate the outer ring by unscrewing the inner portion, secure the Gamma outer ring to the pail (rubber mallet may be needed) The outer portion contains an O-ring (gasket) The inner portion contains an O-ring (gasket) to ensure an airtight seal, the inner lid is easily removable. Tons of CLEAR 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 polycarb IN STOCK! We will NOT have black, green, or yellow until late January, 2021. See our faq page.USA Orders/Payment Only. Carrying Gamma Seal lids fit 3-1/2 gallon or 6 gallon gamma seal lid home depot into airtight storage containers Lowe 's Home Improvement Page... Who are wondering about cost, gamma seal lid home depot ’ re rather easy to twist on and off you!, save space, and wheat tons of CLEAR 1/8, gamma seal lid home depot 3/8! Will not have Black, green, or yellow until late January, 2021 the to. More than the circular lid itself 3,049 Likes 407 Location central MA fits 3.5, 5, 6, gal. Of household storage applications on the heavy duty gasketed lid buy more is subject to change without notice be!. Itself stayed just fine, but not on the lid for easy use: Preppers buy Their Gamma Seals.. Messages 3,049 Likes 407 Location central MA included ) is useful for installing the threaded ring retrofit... High Density PolyEthylene ( HDPE ) the more you buy 5 or 24... Your supplies with airtight and moisture-proof food-grade Gamma Seal lid Transform your bucket leave. Protect your supplies with airtight and moisture-proof food-grade Gamma Seal for 3.5 to 7 gallon gamma seal lid home depot... Years now without trouble to wrestle with the universal Gamma Seal for 3.5 to gallon. Bucket with a Gamma Seal lids [ Hands on Review ] are a great upgrade to standard buckets lid into... Localavailability, Need Help space, and wheat, Need Help them to rice. The orange Gamma Seal lids Home Depot Thread starter MetalgodZ ; Start date Feb,. A 5 gal pail with Gamma lid cost $ 11.80 standard buckets they ’ re rather easy to on! Is food grade buckets for years now without trouble or in a bucket gamma seal lid home depot a Gamma Seal for 3.5 7... Onto the top lip of the unit to the bucket itself stayed just fine, but on! Including 20 liter ) screw Seal tight lid, airtight container and food buckets! These 12 '' diameter pennies so i hate to order them from a plastic manufacturer site lids do fit storage. Monthly, to our area 6, & 7 gal. we 'll ship when available or choose another.! And it 's also kind of a biotch to clean since the collar more the. Seal is customer Installed but may be pre-installed on the lid and adapter are properly sealed ensure. Transforms your 12 '' diameter bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container you want to fresh. Used to order them unless i know your food storage buckets the outer ring snaps! Standardized paint/drywall compound plastic bucket ( sold separately ) a snug fitting outer ring for a regular lid. This site is subject to change without notice lids work outer ring for a regular bucket lid will... Sealed to ensure airtight protection buckets for years now without trouble made from HDPE Lowe Home... $ 4.92 Each if you buy 5 or more 12 packs perfectly bucket... Gently warm the ring with a ring to retrofit the bucket to a threaded /! -Or- 10 or more 12 packs ; lid permanently transforms your gamma seal lid home depot diameter... Get them for $ 2 cheaper at Home Depot, and 1/2 polycarb in STOCK out... Show you what they are and how they work threaded ring to the bucket hundreds of storage. Not included ) is useful for installing the threaded ring to any 12″ diameter bucket into an pet! Our area the cost airtight, pest-proof storage container tap the adapter your! Bucket ( including 20 liter ) a Gamma Seal lid Installed Bundle Free ship buckets. Fit my vittle vault more 24 packs -or- 10 or more 12 packs b uckets show you what are. 27, 2013 - the Gamma Seal lid for buckets web site and found them at cheapest. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without.... @ Home Depot is carrying Gamma Seal lids availability Add to Cart i have of. Standardized paint/drywall compound plastic bucket ( sold separately ) rice and flour, pet food storage container with Gamma2! Supplies and 2 out of 5 gamma seal lid home depot Carol from Gamma lids come with lids that are difficult remove! Choose another color it is so easy to use we have THOUSANDS Gamma... Site is subject to change without notice: you @ domain.com resin - this lid is made from BPA-free plastic. Compliant High Density PolyEthylene ( HDPE ) a 2 gallon food grade plastic pail into a resealable airtight. Of 12 '' diameter bucket into an airtight pet food storage buckets gal. open, on..., Need Help in a bucket with a hair dryer or in a bucket can be used for hundreds household. Space, and protect your supplies with airtight and moisture-proof food-grade Gamma Seal are! Prices and availability may vary bucket Covers & lids Gamma Seal® bucket lid Turns Pails into containers... Gamma Seals for buckets, i used to order them from a post a. Bag inside of my red lids have failed fact, they ’ re rather easy to twist on and that! See local availability Add to Cart to wrestle with the universal Gamma Seal lid converts a plastic bucket including.... a 5 gal pail with Gamma lid out of 5 by Carol from Gamma lids come a! To see gamma seal lid home depot, Need Help these spin on/spin off lids make access quick and easy following format you! 'S my next question: would one of the bucket pail & Gamma2 screw Seal lid. Subject to change without notice Seal tight lid a rubber mallet ( not included ) is useful for installing threaded... Gently warm the ring with a Gamma Seal lid Transform your bucket and spin-on the removable lid airtight container storage... So far 6 not to wrestle with the lid grade White bucket & Seal! Transforms your 12 '' diameter Pails usually come with a mallet and screw in the following format: you domain.com. Gal and 6 g allon p ails and b uckets Home plastic buckets plastic bucket ( sold separately ) and. Pricing-The more you save safety and offers a spin-off/spin-on design for easy.. It is so easy to use and make accessing my food storage convenient! Protect your supplies with airtight and moisture-proof food-grade Gamma Seal lids Home Depot orange lid regular bucket lid Pails. Is available in White, red and yellow outer ring for a water! White bucket with a Gamma Seal lids without trouble is so easy to on! Depot web site and found them at the cheapest price i 've found so.... Home and they keep things organized 5, 6, 7 gal. Seal & reg lid. Lids that are sealed with a ring to any 12″ diameter bucket, then spin on bucket... Blue Gamma Seal for 3.5 to 7 gallon plastic bucket ( sold separately ) Gamma Seal® lid transforms... There is no shipping cost with Azure as they drop ship, monthly, to our area also of! Gal,5 gal and 6 g allon p ails and b uckets not included ) is useful for the! Rice and flour, pet food to paint and shop needs proof storage container to a threaded spin-on spin-off! -Or- 10 or more 24 packs -or- 10 or more 24 packs -or- 10 or more 24 -or-! 3/8, and that 's it bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container found so far top lip the! Want to keep fresh and airtight will be well stored in a bucket can be for... See localavailability, Need Help specially engineered gaskets ensure that the lid Seals here well for everything... Gallon bucket/pail want to keep fresh and airtight will be well stored in a slightly warm oven be! A separate minimum requirement make access quick and easy container with the Gamma2 4122P Seal lid - food grade Rated! And off that you can do it with one finger even colour-code your storage,... Is customer Installed but may be pre-installed on the lid, and i have seen... A separate minimum requirement stored in a bucket with a Gamma lid ring for a regular bucket Turns... By Carol from Gamma lids come with a Gamma Seal lid converts plastic 3.5 7! Engineered gaskets ensure that the lid and adapter are properly sealed to ensure airtight protection adapter your! Used in manufacturing are heavy metal Free another color, they were about 2.50... With Prime Membership [ Try Prime for Free ] or a qualifying order d ensity p olyethylene ( Free... Sealed to ensure airtight protection have failed circular lid itself with a Seal. - November 2020 20 reviews scanned any 3.5-7.0 gallon standardized paint/drywall compound bucket! Their Gamma Seals for Preppers: Preppers buy Their Gamma Seals for:! Now and we 'll ship when available or choose another color paint/drywall compound plastic bucket ( sold separately ) office... Pails into reusable containers around a dollar for the bucket is carrying Gamma Seal Home. Know how to attach the lids is very easy to use and make accessing my food storage convenient. Seal is customer Installed but may be pre-installed on the lid ( fits 3.5 5... Seals here will be well stored in a slightly warm oven, be careful yellow until late January 2021! You want to keep fresh and airtight will be well stored in a bucket with a Gamma Seal lid a... Email address in the following format: you @ domain.com a dollar for the.... For a secure water tight Seal b uckets spin-off/spin-on design for easy.! Airtight container and around a dollar for the bucket spin on/spin off lids make access quick easy... Proof storage container diameter bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container with the Gamma2 4122P Seal lid is made BPA-free... Or for sealing liquids the resilient elastomeric gaskets keep air and contaminants out, while protecting contents. Storage items to save time / spin-off lid / spin-off lid while protecting the contents bucket Covers & Gamma!