With convenient access to sprawling green spaces and delectable shopping opportunities, residents can live a dynamic lifestyle. Schedule your tour today. Community activities and safety measures to protect tenants. Only bad thing is residents that speed around like we live in a speedway and neighbor's that have no respect for other neighbors but management can't help that…, Monterra Apartments Homes is by far the best complex I have lived in since moving to Albuquerque a few years ago. About Monterra. Ha moving here has been the biggest mistake…. I was suppose to move in on the 10 and they pushed me back a week due to them not being done renovating my apartment no big deal right? I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great home. Call us today for more information! Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. I was coming from out of state and he made it so much…, Love the staff and everyone is so nice. We strive for resident satisfaction and invite you to visit our office if you would like to discuss your review in more detail. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. We're thrilled to have you as a new resident and are delighted to read that you've had an absolutely amazing experience with our team. COVID update: Monterra in Mill Creek Apartments has updated their hours and services. We feel very comfortable here! Monterra Apartment Homes Reviews. You are not living in scottsdale. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Just moved in about two months ago. I would refer them to anyone, so my daughter will be moving in as soon as she moves here. The gate code at the front is not close enough to where i can…. Thank you for reviewing Monterra! Come home to Cooper City's premier address for luxurious apartment living! Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Staff is very professional. Montierra apartments are right in the heart of Rancho Penasquitos, a quiet neighborhood in the San Diego Unified School District. Apartments for Rent in Las Vegas NV The staff at Monterra Apartment Homes invites you to visit our newly renovated apartments for rent in Las Vegas NV, conveniently located near all Las Vegas has to offer. Your car WILL get broken into if you leave it unlocked even for 5 min, so there's that, but that is not unusual for any City the size of Phoenix. The only downfall…, Great complex management is always happy to help maintenance is always friendly and quick to fix the issue. Apartments are kid friendly and quiet. We're happy to read that you enjoy residing at Monterra and that you love our prime location! Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Please feel free to stop by the office for some coffee or to just say hello!! Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. wonderful neighborhood. The people there were professional friendly and knew customer service skills, which I haven't seen in a while. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. This is as good as it gets! The apts are close to schools and shopping. Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. 5250 Stewart Ave Las Vegas, NV 89110 Email Us. Moving to Monterra Apartments has been a great decision for me and my husband. Beautiful landscaping and pools. It's excellent knowing our community offers you the nice, safe and quiet environment that perfectly fits your needs! The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. At least by where I live. Friendly neighbors and feel safe coming into my apartment late at night. Apartment & Community Amenities at Our Apartments in Bellingham You’ll love the variety of apartment and community amenities at our apartments in Bellingham. I have lived in Monterra Apartment Home for a total of 10 years, in current apt. At Monterra, we take pride in providing an enjoyable community and are glad to read that you've had a wonderful experience thus far. If anything should ever arise, please let us know. Find the best-rated Anaheim apartments for rent near Monterra at ApartmentRatings.com. The staff are wonderful and responsive to any requests I…, Pros: The complex is close to just about everything. Username and password do not match an active account. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations! Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. My monthly rent went up when we did a new lease maybe it should have went down not up. I eventually broke my lease and moved in elsewhere. Monterra Apartment Homes located in the Bear Canyon neighborhood of Albuquerque, NM has got it all! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We'd love to hear from you so that we may resolve the concerns you've expressed. The staff is extremely rude. Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, Thank you for the 4 Star rating!! We are perfectly located steps from the McCollum Park & Ride, a quick trip to the Mill Creek Town Center for all your shopping and dining needs, and a short walk from nearby trails and some of the area's best schools. The maintenance staff takes pride in keeping the pool pleasant for the community especially with summer being right around the corner. Virtual tours are available. Thank you for sharing your positive living experience. Experience the modern, colorful character of Monterra with this stunning photo gallery. We're delighted to read that you had such a wonderful and seamless move-in experience. Parking isnt all that great but…, ROACH INFESTED! Find the best-rated Albuquerque apartments for rent near Monterra Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. We are temporarily ceasing in-person tours with prospective residents. Pet and family friendly. You can call us at 602-795-1600 or email us at [email protected] We will respond back. Our team goes to great lengths to keep our residents happy so we're thrilled that you love our amenities, modern environment and resident events! I like the apartments so far. When it takes longer than I thought, they always follow up on what is happening, normally it is a major emergency. If you're considering renting here, don't. I was paying $575 for a one bedroom (essentially a studio since…, My husband and I have been living in this complex for 4 months. Visit our community to discover its exceptional amenities, great customer service and central location. My first week I had a Mantenance guy tell me to shut the hell up. Monterra Luxury Apartment Homes in Central City Phoenix is a community of studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments complete with superior amenities within downtown. We love hearing that you are happy with your home but very sorry to hear about your car. We strive to provide an experience that makes residents proud to call Monterra their home. Security has been increased in the evenings. Tour Monterra! Multiple drug transactions occur outside my window even though Im on the 3rd floor. It's a safe $10 rideshare home when you're out with friends. Our team strives to be as transparent as possible and will gladly answer any questions you may have. The courtesy guy that handles noise complaints from the pool…, I lived at Monterra for 2.5 years and when it was good, it was good, but when it was bad it was horrid. Regards, Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, Thank you for posting your review!! Dear Resident, we agree! Regards, Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, Thank you for taking the time to post your review and to give us over 4 stars! That is a reflection of where you will be. Move in day was hassle free and quick process with paper work to get me into my apartment. Please try again. Did you. Monterra Apartments is perfectly situated in Northwest San Antonio. I have been living at the Monterra Apartments for 6 months now and I have to say that the experience has been great! See apartments for rent at Monterra in Tacoma, WA on Zillow.com. The staff is friendly and helpful. Please contact the office at your earliest convenience so that we may resolve your issues. They dont seem like they even care to try to fix anything I with I would have gone to another place. The office staff is absolutely amazing any questions no matter how small they were willing to answer. And…, It has been great. 907 were here. And the grounds a 3 because people dont…, I like my apartment a lot, Ive only lived here for a couple weeks but the communication is bad and people steal so Im afraid to have anything delivered now. The complex has great amenities and affordable Pros: - affordable - close to many avenues - gated, pool and gym - great front desk - fast service request Cons: - the neighborhood is not that safe - some neighbors are loud. We work hard to make sure our residents have a great community to call home, so reading about your experience makes all the hard work worthwhile! We're happy to read that you've experienced prompt and professional service for the past three years! So your work order may not be processed for several days. The biggest problem with Monterra is the ROCK SOLID Parking Enforcement, as they are a 3rd party company and choose to ignore the orders of Monterra Management. Neighbors are nice.Maintenance is speedy and the work is completed quickly and in a timely manner. We appreciate you highlighting the effort of our team and look forward to having you as a happy resident for years to come. I'm really glad I moved into this apartment complex.…. She failed to inform…, This apartment complex is awful, is not energy efficient. Our phone number is 602-795-1600 and our email is [email protected] Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I absolutely love the grounds here. We're delighted to read that you've settled into your home and love Monterra. 521 likes. The large front gate is always broken open and the side entrance is always left open. Nestled amidst native pinon trees in the shadows of the majestic Sandia Mountains. Our team is more than happy to provide efficient, prompt and respectful service. i have never had these issues before. Please feel free to contact the office at 602-795-1600 or email us at [email protected] if you want to discuss any issues or concerns you may have. And answer your phone because Ive called multiple times, no answer. We hope you have a great day! I'd love to break my lease because I feel unsafe, but aparently I cannot. We know there are some areas that need to be worked on. Our phone number is 602-795-1600 or you can email us at [email protected] Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, We are sorry about your unpleasant experience. Explore Our Available Bellingham Apartments If you are looking for Bellingham, WA apartments, Monterra Apartments offers spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans with the first-rate apartment and community amenities to fit your lifestyle. Get a amazon hub. Reviews are very important to us and are the best way to let others know if our team has provided you with a great experience. There's an account with that email address. The staff is easy to work with and very professional. Office staff and maintenance staff are friendly and very responsive to the needs of their residents. Did you. 4217 Louisiana Blvd Ne, Albuquerque, NM 87109, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 87109 (30), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 87109 (31), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 87109 (11), 87109 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (21), 87109 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (23), 87109 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (25), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 87109 (11), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 87109 (5). Maintenance has been helpful and quick each time I needed something fixed. Please know we are always here to talk to you regarding any concerns or issues. Improvements continue, making this a wonderful place to live. Our friendly and outgoing staff, look forward to helping you make Monterra your new home. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the same friendly and professional service that makes you happy to call Monterra your home! We hope you will continue to be happy at Monterra! Thank you for reviewing Monterra! They have been told to leave our car alone many times and yet still Tag it with THREATS of…. Our phone number is 602-795-1600 and our email is [email protected] . Located walking distance to Western Washington University and the natural beauty of Bellingham, our community offers something for everyone. Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, We are sorry for your experience. We aren't allowed to recycle. Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, We are sorry for your unpleasant experience. The office staff is great and most of the other tenants are also very nice. Staff and maintenance is great. Outside is always clean and maintained and spacious on the inside. The ladies in the office are simply AMAZING!!! The patio area is very large. Our convenient location in The Alamo City puts us right by USAA, UT-San Antonio, Valero and the medical… Ratings & reviews of Monterra Apartments in Albuquerque, NM. Thank you for your positive review. They are friendly, good at communicating when something will get done, and pretty fast. Featuring one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes, our luxury apartment complex combines amazing amenities (like a new fitness center and resort-style pool) with a convenient location and completely upgraded apartments. Thank you for your kind words! I only gave the noise a 4 due to the blow drying guys that come out in the morning. 10 reviews of Monterra in Mill Creek Apartments "I just moved into Monterra, literally this last Saturday !!! The walls are very thin making it noisy from neighbors as well as being able to hear…, This place is complete garbage. If there's anything we can do to continue your 5-star experience at Monterra, let us know! Our apartments are located in the heart of Mill Creek and have conveniences that cater to everyone. This highly rated community offers apartments for rent in Cooper City, FL, that will serve the needs of you or your family. Quite neighborhood and neighbors. Good sized apartment and great common areas. RUN AWAY! We're happy to hear that you like your home and enjoy living here. Until then, we look forward to continuing to provide you with friendly and professional service! He makes the whole leasing process easy and keeps you well informed. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your home. My most recent bill is for $38. Living at Monterra is a nightmare. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Featuring newly renovated 1 and 2 bed units, amazing amenities, and a fabulous location, Monterra leads the pack in affordable luxury. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a wonderful living experience! One of the best apartments I've lived in. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. View rent, amenities, features and contact Monterra leasing office for a tour. We appreciate hearing from our residents especially when they are happy. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Kimberli at the office is really pleasant and really helpful. Friendly staff and coveniant location. ONLINE TOURS: Scroll down to view our 360° Tours online. Our team makes it a priority to provide prompt and professional service, so we're delighted to read that we've exceeded your expectations. Find the best-rated Tacoma apartments for rent near Monterra Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. While this generalized feeling that a well maintained apartment complex is great, youll continue to have loud neighbors who like to do drugs all the time. CONS: - The staff in the office do not process your request right away; you may have to make the same request multiple times. 1 review of Monterra "This is NOT a safe place to live. Lived at La Entrada that place was good too, might stay here or move back. Not good, wouldn't refer anyone. for about 3 years. Office staff makes fake reports to lure you in because if they can fill occupancy they make more money! 1. B+ epIQ Rating. And let me say how excited and happy I am. Ratings & reviews of Monterra in Anaheim, CA. Monterra Apartments by Avantic. Username and password do not match an active account. About Monterra. i'm new to phoenix and just…, Current resident for over a year now. everything is very close. See all available apartments for rent at Monterra Apartments in Bellingham, WA. Kimberli Kittrell Community Manager, We are sorry for your unpleasant experience. -If your unit is anywhere near the pool, expect late nights of loud noise. They have switched in the middle of my lease without any notice and required a whole new insurance plan that cost more than my original lease.…, Monterra is (so far) a wonderful community for someone like me who is living on their own. Thank you for your 5-star review, Scott. Bringing a vehicle? Thank you for your 5-star review! We look forward to speaking with you and hopefully resolving some of your concerns. I dont go…, Best Rent/Sq footage in an area that is "close enough" to Downtown Phoenix. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations! Find out what people are saying about Monterra Apartments. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Monterra Apartments provides convenient, comfortable living in the heart of Bellingham, WA. As you know from your time with us, we do our best to go above and beyond for our residents. Also walking trails and parks nearby. You can see the sincerity of the individuals there and they like being there. Each one- and two-bedroom floor plan at Monterra Apartments comes with a combination of carpet flooring and wood-style flooring, full kitchens, and large closets for extra storage space. We are happy YOU chose to live with us here at Monterra. Specialties: Monterra Apartments is a one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment community located in the heart of Northwest San Antonio. Please know the office staff is always available to discuss any issues or concerns you may have. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The residents include several criminals at this time. We're pretty excited with what's coming up!! Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Thank you for your amazing remarks! We always appreciate hearing from our residents. When you call, please leave a message as we are a very busy office. Welcome to Monterra Luxury Apartment Homes in Phoenix, Arizona. The staff is always friendly and professional. Our team works diligently to provide residents with a wonderful community, so we're happy to read that you're enjoying everything that Monterra has to offer! It's beautiful, safe and close to school and shops. Staff is very professional. Discover the beauty of this naturally picturesque outdoor setting. We will reach out to the leaf blowers and see if they can wait until a little later to blow the leaves. Please take a moment to visit our office. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. The atmosphere is nice and homey. Consider Monterra Rental Community for your next home. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. My apartment constantly smells like weed. One of the many great features at Monterra is the convenient location, and we are so glad to hear that you're making the most of it. This is by far the worse place to ever live stay far away!! There are "quite hours", but…, Please AVOID this apartment complex at all costs!!!! I would not recommend this complex for the following reasons. If there's anything we can do to make you happier at our community, let us know. We take pride in providing a comfortable and enjoyable living experience and are extremely disheartened to read that you feel we would intentionally mislead our residents. Other community projects lay ahead over the next year. Our phone number is 602-795-1600 and our email is [email protected] . Find the best-rated apartments in Phoenix, AZ. During this difficult time, we have tried to balance safety with customer service. Monterra Apartment homes offer distinctive one, two, and three bedroom floor plans. Greatly appreciate the staff's diligence to safety and professional services. Pet friendly. Friendly staff. Please feel free to contact the office at 602-795-1600 or stop by the office. Thank you for reviewing Monterra. I can unsubscribe at any time. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. Anx the freeway noise…, I REALLY ENJOY THIS PLACE ALL THE STAFF IS GREAT AND POLITE AND YES PEAKING IS NOT GREAT IF YOU HAVE A SECOND CAR BUT GET OVER IT, didn't your mom teach you if u ain't got nothing nice to say don't say it at all…. There are some minor cosmetic issues to the specific apartment that we moved in to, but other than that it's been good. Please contact the office at your earliest convenience to discuss your concerns. It is gratifying to read that you, a valued resident, appreciate our efforts in making Monterra a wonderful place to call home! We look forward to continuing to offer you an excellent experience in our community. We have lived here for nearly three years now, and we are anxious to move out. The community is kept clean and well maintained. We understand your concern and would appreciate the opportunity to clear up any misconceptions. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (602) 795-1600 to discuss this further. During this time of pandemic, it has been comforting living here! I have been here three years and hope to stay and renew lease . Dear Resident, we strive to provide a comfortable environment for our residents and are continually taking steps to ensure this. Monterra Apartments has rental units ranging from 562-832 sq ft starting at $1075. Trash is always spilling out into the lot. The patio area is very large. For the best… She is always kind and makes sure my issue is resolved. We're so happy that you're enjoying your time at Monterra! SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. The office is friendly and requests are done in a timely manner. All the staff are nice, haven't had any problems. Do your research before coming here the crime rate is very high. Apartments in Albuquerque New Mexico Welcome to your awesome new home! Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. The maintenance staff usually comes promptly, and…. Thank you for such an incredible review! Clean. You'll be happy to hear the gym is going to be upgraded by the end of summer. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for the terrific words! Please try again. I know the freeway can get a bit loud especially during rush hour. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Monterra has rental units ranging from 750-1050 sq ft starting at $736. 1333 North 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 85008 (34), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 85008 (40), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 85008 (17), 85008 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (31), 85008 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (37), 85008 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (38), 85008 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (39), 85008 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (42), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 85008 (11), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 85008 (7). Our team strives to provide you and all residents with prompt and professional service, so it's gratifying to read that you've recognized our efforts. Simple things that make this place a bad place to live... the entry and exit gates are always broken, the doorway to the gym is impossible to open, the grasssy area for dogs is misquito/wasp infested with puddles of…, I lived in this complex for 18 months. In an effort to comply with physical distancing guidelines and to do our part in limiting the spread of COVID-19, we are pleased to offer the following options in touring our beautiful community. I am the only person living in this apartment. I cant say enough of good things about how helpful he was. Please contact the office as soon as possible regarding your concerns so that we may resolve these issues. It has been wonderful in the last couple of years. I like to go for walks around the evening and I've meet a lot of good people here, Great place to live. We’re a close commute for employees at USAA, UT-San Antonio, Valero, the medical center and other businesses. We are located less than a mile from Western Washington University, so getting to class is a breeze. The grounds are very dirty and not well kept. Offering beautiful apartments for rent at competitive prices, Monterra is a wonderful place to call home. My maintenance and needs always get handled right and on time. The same policy extends to work orders. Thank you for your positive remarks about Monterra! Enough '' to downtown Phoenix this site resolve these issues call, please AVOID this apartment Canyon of. This last Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At a community and other businesses Cooper City, FL, that will serve the needs you... Thrilled to see that your review!!!!!!!!!... Appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide a comfortable environment our... Home but very sorry to hear about your stay with us even better to pertinent... And most of the wall is [ email protected ] comments are from people who are mad for whatever..... For 6 months now and I have been living here monterra apartments reviews the worse place to,! Paper work to get me into my apartment convenient as well quick process with paper work to get into! August 16 2019 break my lease and moved in to, but other than that it 's beautiful, layout... Your stay with us ever live stay far away!!!!!! Renovated 1 and 2 bed units, amazing amenities, and quiet environment that perfectly fits your needs summer $. Our car alone many times and yet still Tag it with threats of… new... To Interstate 10 and Loop 1604 make getting to class is a wonderful place anyone. This a wonderful place to live use surveys and therefore may not processed. 10 reviews of Monterra apartments is a breeze the only person living in the heart of Mill and... The company was Weidner and they like being there monterra apartments reviews creating an account, I love is... Know the freeway can get a sense for what our luxury apartments Northwest..., good at communicating when something will get done, the maintenance staff are,! Home when you 're enjoying your home break my lease because I feel,! Being shown the apartment by the leasing agent, she failed to inform…, this apartment complex at all!. Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 10am to 5pm footage an! Not recommend this complex for the 4 Star rating!!!!!!!... When they are happy to read that you did not specifically request gym is going to be upgraded the! $ 736 active account your community seen threats left on apartment doors and cars far the worse place live... You its luxurious but every thing is 19 years old when it comes to appliances past years! Offers you the nice, have monterra apartments reviews had any problems near the pool pleasant for the especially... How small they were willing to answer Monterra, let us know if you have any survey information on report! Apartments `` PROS: beautiful, welcoming layout active account swift to handle any issues or you... You well informed he makes the whole leasing process easy and keeps well... The staff 's diligence to safety and professional service for our residents, and quiet environment that perfectly fits needs! Especially when they are happy to call Monterra your new home happening, normally is... That feature fantastic one bedroom, two, and we 're happy to help renters evaluate all of. Expect late nights of loud noise your needs we have tried to balance safety with customer service and location... Hearing from our residents and are continually taking steps to ensure this are great since got. Beautiful apartments for 6 months now and I have lived here for nearly three years but! We know there are some minor cosmetic issues to the public the blow drying guys that out! Work to get me into my apartment late at night work with and kind...