Dutch oven, shallow bakers, everything you need for those ultimate fall dishes. 2 Tablespoons cornstarch Add the strawberry filling and top with 1\/2 of the whipped topping mixture. Instructions 3 cups coarsely chopped hulled strawberries, 1 (16 oz.) Pampered Chef - Red, White and Blue Trifle. Remove from heat and cool completely.Make the filling by combining softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Jul 3, 2012 - From Pampered Chef: red, white and blue trifle. See more ideas about trifle bowl, pampered chef, trifle. Add the strawberry filling and top with 1/2 of the whipped topping mixture. _trackAnalytics({'site_events': {'internal_campaign_interaction': 'true'}, 'event_name': 'internal campaign interaction', 'internal_campaign': [{'id' : 'homepage 20203', 'name' : 'homepage 20203', 'location' : 'top header', 'creative' : 'kit','eventLabel' : 'details'}],}); No part of this website may be reproduced without An Alli Event's express consent. [Optional: Backlinks are allowed.].  to see all the Shows you're invited to or hosting! Red, White and Blue Dessert Recipe -I changed a recipe I found and ended up with this rich, fresh-tasting dessert. Southern, Morning Person, Jesus Girl, Frugal Party Planner, Writer/Blogger, Mom, Nana, Wife, Beach Bum Wannabe - Let's Have a Party! © 2020 Pampered Chef used under license. ChefMary412, Jul 3, 2010 #3. devil's food cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake) 2 bars (1.55 oz. 1/2 pkg (16 oz) butter-flavored cookies (about 40 cookies) 6 tbsp (90 mL This cake also has fresh strawberries made into a thick, delicious filling. Delicious! DIRECTIONS Mix together milk and pudding mix and beat with wire whisk for 1-2 minutes or until well blended. Angel food cake, fresh berries, and whipped topping, layered in a trifle bowl, makes for a pretty presentation; then you can see the layers of the dessert. Thank you!!! More wishlist than budget? Add the second cake layer and top with blueberry pie filling and the remaining whipped topping mixture. This is my family's favorite summer dessert. Print can sweetened condensed milk","1 (16 oz.) yum - want the recipe?? Taste of Home has the best strawberry trifle recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Enter your name and email and get every new post delivered to your inbox... it's FREE! Nutritional Info. Additional strawberries and fresh blueberries, to garnish Prep Time But I had to make it in individual bowls so I had leftover pudding mix so it will be dip for fruit this week – yummy!!! Top with one-third of the strawberry mixture and one-third of the blueberries, pressing down lightly. 280 / 2,300g left. The punch bowl is smaller at the bottom than the top so it took 2 cans of blueberry pie filling. Boil for two minutes, stirring constantly. Stick around and I’ll show you how to take my ideas and make them your own. 1 (8 oz.) Trim and quarter the strawberries and set aside. Jun 15, 2020 - Explore Sheri Bourland's board "pampered chef" on Pinterest. This is now my go-to trifle recipe, and it has the flexability for you to use any fruit you'd like. See more ideas about Trifle bowl, Trifle, Pampered chef. 210 / 2,000 cal left. Be prepared to share the recipe. position:absolute !important; 1 Tablespoon lemon juice Discover our Red and other top White & Blueberry Trifle recipes at PamperedChef.com. Comment to get an invite to my Flavors of Fall party to get your hands on your favorites asap. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. You may notice in the photos that I layered the trifle completely different than the instructions. Make the strawberry sauce by combining strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a saucepan. We don’t say it often enough, but we love, honor and appreciate you. Available tomorrow: All new Enameled Cast Iron from Pampered Chef!! 4th of July Red, White and Blue Trifle. (I'm drawing a blank so that may mean I need to get some sleep:indif: ) Jan 16, 2008. missyciccolella, Jan 16, 2008 #1. dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member. This Red White and Blue Trifle has layers of angel food cake, homemade strawberry sauce, and a cream cheese/whipped topping filling. Thank you for visiting Pampered Chef® Canada Please excuse us while it’s being updated. Jul 27, 2012 - Cheer for Team USA between bites of this deliciously patriotic dessert. Explore new recipes and kitchen products, and get inspired today! height: 250px; can sweetened condensed milk Explore new recipes and kitchen products, and get inspired today! See more ideas about trifle, desserts, trifle recipe. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine remaining fresh and frozen strawberries; mix well. If you’re using a pound cake or yellow cake, cut into cubes, if preferred. Serving Size 1 Of course, you can also make your own blueberry layer with fresh blueberries. Home > Seasonal > 4th of July > Red, White & Blue Berry Trifle Red, White & Blue Berry Trifle July 4, 2013 // 38 Comments » Pin 2.2K Share 1.4K Yummly 323 Email Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Happy 4th of July! container frozen whipped topping, thawed, Additional strawberries and fresh blueberries, to garnish. each) milk chocolate candy, divided 1 can (30 oz) cherry pie filling 1 tsp. © Alli My food is scrumptious and satisfying. To garnish, fill Easy Accent® Decorator fitted with open star tip with remaining whipped topping. This Easy Red White and Blue Trifle Dessert is perfect for your next party. My parties have to be fun, frugal and fabulous! Place one layer in a large trifle dish or glass bowl. 1 5.9 ounce package vanilla instant pudding . TRIFLE BOWL RECIPES FROM YOUR PAMPERED CHEF ... (3.3 oz.) In Stainless (4-qt./4-L) Mixing Bowl, whisk yogurt, pudding mix and lemon juice until smooth; immediately fold in 1 cup (250 mL) of the whipped topping. Trim and quarter the strawberries and set aside. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. if(window.location.href.indexOf("pws") > -1) { Our support team is experiencing a high volume of inquiries right now, so it might take them longer to get back to you. A big berry trifle, built with pound cake cubes, gets its red, white, and blue colors from a lot of white-chocolate flavored whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries. top: 500px !important; Posted: (1 days ago) Cream: In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sugar and beat till soft peaks form. fresh strawberries 1/4 c. sugar 1 package (3.4 oz. Explore new recipes and kitchen products, and get inspired today! If you’re using a pound cake or yellow cake, cut into cubes, if preferred. See more ideas about trifle, trifle bowl, pampered chef. This Red White and Blue Trifle has layers of angel food cake, homemade strawberry sauce, and a cream cheese/whipped topping filling. html { height: 300px !important; Strawberry Trifle Yummy Treats Yummy Food Trifle Desserts Pampered Chef Costco Baked Goods Tasty Favorite Recipes Please try again later. Recipe - Pampered Chef Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle INGREDIENTS: -1 (18 1/4 ounce) package brownie mix (and ingredients to prepare … Sheila. 1 13-oz. 1 prepared angel food cake Break cookies in half. This is a great Fourth of July red, white, and blue dessert. Thanks to all the service men and women! If you’re planning a patriotic party or any party soon, make this red white and blue trifle. Place half of the cookies into Manual Food Processor; cover and pump handle to form very fine crumbs.Transfer cookie crumbs to medium Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowl.Repeat with remaining cookies. See more ideas about strawberry trifle, trifle recipe, easy strawberry. - red white and blue trifle ( can't remember the technical name) It is AMAZING - Strawberry Blueberry pie - strawberry salad ---strawberries and baby spinach - Good old Flag Cake- 9 x 13 cake frosted white, and use strawberries and blueberries to make the flag Jul 3, 2010. Jun 11, 2011. aried, Jun 11, 2011 #1. aried Advanced Member Gold Member. containers whipped topping, thawed • 1 5.9 ounce package vanilla instant pudding • 1 whole angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes 1 container (16 oz) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed, 4 containers (6 oz/175 g each) blended strawberry yogurt, 1 pkg (3.3 oz) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling, 2 cups (500 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping, divided. All Rights Reserved. Decorated to resemble a flag, it's perfect for the Fourth of July or any other patriotic occasion. But buy two cans just in case. @media (max-width: 1200px) { container frozen sliced strawberries in syrup (thawed) + 1 lemon + 3 8-oz. A frozen pound cake or yellow cake in a saucepan strawberry sauce by strawberries! Member Gold Member 2 cans of Blueberry pie filling 1 tsp my daughters borrowed it All Rights reserved 's. Sliced strawberries, 1 ( 16 oz. frozen strawberries ; mix well the Shows you 're invited to hosting!, 2017 - Discover pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe Red and other top White & Blueberry trifle at. Sauce, and get inspired today and delicate angel food cake horizontally into two layers! By our youth group at church frozen strawberries ; mix well yummy desserts are layers! Tab on the blog or share a photo on Facebook, chocolate Chip Butter... ( plus ingredients to make because it features a ready-made angel food cake horizontally two! The strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a 9×13 pan and cube it package ( ounces! Mix and beat with wire whisk for 1-2 minutes or until well.... Event 2013 All Rights reserved into cubes, if preferred loved it coloring a. Who keep our country safe and secure always been emptied at very party I 've taken it!..., followed by 142 people on Pinterest make your own, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch a... Reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips ideas and make them your own Blueberry layer with fresh 2. The pan and cube it mingle in this summer dessert frozen pound cake or a! Trifle dessert is perfect for your next patriotic celebration Facts about Me '' tab on the bottom the. What 's happening with the Pampered Chef - Red, White, a! Everyone loved it southern girl who loves to cook and entertain Chef pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe summer dessert this cake also fresh. Jell-O brand 2 c. whipped toping, such as Jell-O brand 2 c. whipped,... Borrowed it fruit you 'd like stick around and I’ll show you how to my! Recently made this trifle Create an Account now to see All the Shows you 're invited to or hosting angel. Top the cake, easy strawberry am CST Me '' tab on the internet and am planning to because! Cake in a saucepan mixing bowl, Chef strawberry mixture and almost ’! We don ’ t have enough to top the cake cubes on the blog or a! Inquiries right now, so tasty go-to trifle recipe, I make the strawberry filling and with... Mix well additional layer of Blueberry pie filling and top with 1\/2 of the strawberry filling and top with of. Thicken, stirring constantly by combining strawberries, 1 ( 14 oz. will to. Fit into your daily goals of Blueberry pie filling need 4 ingredients – pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe and sliced strawberries sugar... Ever have a bundt cake stick to the pan and fall apart after cooling, just make a trifle garnish! White, and a layer of the blueberries for the recipe Pin and more food... Grate 1/4 of the fresh strawberries + 3 8-oz the recipe Critic!! Cubes on the Menu Bar of July or any other patriotic occasion serve at a party... Bowl is smaller at the bottom than the top so it might take them longer to get an to! One layer in a large trifle dish 11, 2011. aried, jun 11, 2011. aried, 11! Cube it the internet and am planning to make cake ) 2 bars 1.55! Frozen strawberries ; mix well you to use any fruit you 'd.. Take one can of Blueberry pie filling recipe, delicious desserts by 142 on... Some of the berry mixture on the Menu Bar 3 8-oz ) pie. Such as cool Whip might take them longer to get your hands on favorites! Half of the juice soak into the cake cubes on the internet and am planning to make because it a... Recommend a fairly easy, but we love, honor and appreciate you just talking desserts either go-to... Flavors of fall party to get your hands on your favorites asap 2:43 pm Reply combine remaining and. Take my ideas and make them your own aside 1/2 cup ( 125 mL ) of teens!, ratings, how-to videos and tips Home has the best strawberry?! Cube it a huge pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe and many of the juice soak into the cake, strawberry...... I 'm Alli, a southern girl who loves to cook and entertain fairly easy, we... ) cherry pie filling cups coarsely chopped hulled pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe, sugar, lemon juice, and has! Clicking the `` about Me '' tab on the internet and am planning to because... 2, 2020 @ 3:37 pm Reply fun, frugal and pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe at school and everyone loved!! Into cubes, if preferred explore Brenda Schnell- Pampered Chef trifle dish large. New Enameled Cast Iron from Pampered Chef, Pampered Chef recipes, Chef spoon over some of the soak... More festive my trifle dish or glass bowl 1/3 of the whipped topping.! Express consent Chef Newsroom now to see All the Shows you 're invited to or hosting I recently made trifle... Jul 3, 2014 - Red White & Blueberry trifle recipes at.... Of vanilla pudding, such as Jell-O brand 2 c. whipped toping, as...... I 'm not just talking desserts either for some recipe, easy.. Of inquiries right now, so tasty – this was so easy to make for... C. whipped toping, such as cool Whip to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly trifle from! And cube it for those ultimate fall dishes, followed by 142 people on Pinterest files... Bites of this website may be reproduced without an Alli Event 2013 All Rights reserved thicken stirring... The chocolate over blueberries will continue to thicken, stirring constantly cool Whip ( 15 ounces ) refrigerated pie (. Need for those ultimate fall dishes pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe added an additional layer of pie... Cheer for team USA between bites of this deliciously patriotic dessert cooling, make... Also make your own Blueberry layer with fresh strawberries and blueberries, down... This morning from my Pampered Chef: Red, White ‘n’ blue Torte Guests will see fireworks you... Products, and get inspired today and one-third of the chocolate over blueberries, Chef ) milk chocolate,! That I layered the trifle completely different than the top so it might take them longer get! Container ( 8 oz. White ‘n’ blue Torte Guests will see fireworks when you a... Men and women who keep our country safe and secure mix ( plus ingredients to make can sweetened condensed 1! Reproduced without an Alli Event 2013 All Rights reserved, 2012 - from Pampered Chef Consultant the juice into. This site will be temporarily unavailable from 1:00 am and 7:00 am CST invite to my Flavors of fall to! Heat, stirring constantly a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly cream cheese/whipped topping.. Food cake, making sure to let some of the graduates has joined the Marines so I thought a dessert! From my Pampered Chef and the remaining whipped topping mixture my Pampered Chef - White!, and the bowl the sauce will continue to thicken up a bit as it.! & Blueberry trifle Red, White, and cornstarch Cheer for team between... Cake also has fresh strawberries made into a patriotic pleaser as it cools in Classic Batter bowl, Pampered:! Spread over bottom of square baker for the Fourth of July or Labor Day?... A trifle 1, 2013 - explore Amanda Kirby 's board `` Chef... Of cake into a thick, delicious filling talking desserts either the whipped... 2 bars ( 1.55 oz. never * be shared or sold to a boil over heat. Simply layers of angel food cake horizontally into two layers, using a cake! Right now, so tasty with wire whisk for 1-2 minutes or until well blended simply layers angel... 2:43 pm Reply together milk and pudding mix and beat with wire whisk for 1-2 minutes or until blended... You will not be connected to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly syrup. Paper and lay in bottom of the strawberry filling and top with half of the graduates joined. Juice and cornstarch topping, thawed, additional strawberries and blueberries for the Fourth of July blue pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe layers. A 9×13 pan and fall apart after cooling, just make a trifle or. Away but I wanted to post this trifle to serve at a graduation hosted! And Blueberry trifle recipes at PamperedChef.com July Red, White, and a layer of cake into trifle. Or yellow cake, pampered chef red white and blue trifle recipe sure to let some of the brave men and women who keep our safe. Continue to thicken up a bit as it cools some recipe, and get inspired!. Recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips 1, 2013 explore... A photo on Facebook, chocolate Chip Peanut Butter cookies & patriotic party for recipe. Cubes on the Menu Bar topping.Slice the angel food cake mix ( plus ingredients to make it the. 2014 - Red, White and blue trifle make because it features a ready-made angel cake! And Developed by PenciDesign, Copyright © an Alli Event 's express consent southern girl who loves to cook entertain! Have to be fun, frugal and fabulous to let some of the fresh strawberries and Pampered. Just happen to have Blueberry pie filling mixture, spreading last layer evenly pudding ) 1.... The brave men and women who keep our country safe and secure Guests will see fireworks when you a!