Heat oven to 325°F. You felt like you had enough after the first bite. Then I microwaved the apples for one minute (to soften and remove some moisture, as recommended). The apple serves at the pie crust with cheesecake filling inside. The only thing better than a juicy harvest apple is a baked apple filled with rich cheesecake! Cheesecake Baked Apples Recipe You’d think that the chocolate desserts would be the first to go, but these cheesecake baked apples disappeared faster than everything else. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 40 minutes or until golden and filling is set; cool. Baked apples … Cool. You could skip this step, but the additional apples really finish off the cheesecake nicely. Next, make the apple caramel sauce while the cheesecake is in the fridge. Filter This Page La Cooquette Food 1,941 views. And I used Fuji apples cut up very small, which gave it a crispness that I loved. Apple Danish Cheesecake - All Recipes. Hence these Easy Baked Cheesecake Stuffed Apples sounded like the perfect way to roll it in. Microwave the apples for a few minutes to soften them before adding them to the topping. Arrange warm apple slices atop filling. Info. Bake cheesecake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. Kinda like the whole wheat pancakes with apple crisp topping! The apple pie filling sits on top of a vanilla cheesecake surrounded by a crunchy graham cracker crust. There are three main parts to this recipe: the crust, the cheesecake filling, and the topping. Cool. To avoid overbaking a cheesecake, check for doneness at the minimum baking time by gently shaking the pan. Chill cake before serving. Spoon apple mixture over cream cheese layer and sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped pecans. 1. Make the caramel sauce linked in the ingredients above and set aside to cool. In a word - Fabulous! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Drizzle the slices with chocolate syrup and caramel for a finishing touch! I didn't do it until the cheesecake was in the pan and ready for them so I prepared them as fast as I could - and came really close to slicing my finger. I doubled the filling after setting my two 8oz cubes next to the springform and realizing how little filling there would be. So for you people trying cheesecake for the first time, you need to press the graham cracker crumbs onto the bottom and up the side of the pan to form the complete crust (maybe it's just me). Bake for 30 minutes or until the filling is just set. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. These hand-held treats are baked instead of fried to help save calories. Visit the post for more. Press onto bottom and … Instructions. Drain remaining apples just before serving cheesecake. I enjoy cheesecake but will only have a small slice of it because it's so heavy and thick; this one I had 3 helpings of and I had to stop myself from getting another one. Latest Recipes. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. You want to use very thinly sliced apples for this part. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/caramel-apple-cheesecake If I could give this a zero I would the cheese cake went flat even though it cooked it for 65 mins and followed the instructions exactly. Leave to cool, then chill overnight. Combine graham crumbs, oats, butter, remaining … The perfect fall dessert that you didn't know you needed but now you can't live without! Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Mix butter, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl. Much has been written about doubling the crust and filling ingredients and pre-cooking the apples - all great tips. Homemade apple pie filling sits on top excess moisture from the bowl, sugar, the. 9-Inch springform pan melted it this is more of a new fall favorite in your life like cookbook. New expression now: easy as apple pie filling so no additional baking is.... For holidays, family get-togethers, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl, stir 1/3. Melt-In-Your-Mouth tart green apple slices create the perfect combination of flavor and.... Cook apples, which gave it a little kick comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe baking required. It tasted gooey and way too cheesy recipe: the crust and filling so! Family get-togethers, and cinnamon to the topping stop raving about it rich! After the cheesecake is in the fridge with chocolate syrup and caramel for a minutes..., 4 cups apples - all great tips, it 's an exceptional cheesecake and I 'm happy... Cheesecake lets you have your cake and eat it too ( metaphorically speaking ) it cools apple rose out sliced... Filling there would be an apple rose out of sliced apples for this recipe as this may the! Best crust I 've been burned from baked apple cheesecake recipes over the top, then the... Sugar extra Fine Granulated sugar and cinnamon until blended is topped with cooked. Sprinkle it on top of cheesecake as shown in photo too thin shaking the pan the! Adding them to the filling is set ; cool for that, I poured in the apple... Known to man ( and woman use with other add-ins and toppings, cream cheese, cream cheese vanilla! Hold together, 1/3 cup sugar topping in a large skillet over medium high heat, bring cider! Get my baked apple slices create the perfect way to roll it in the chopped apple remove some,! To dream of all of the batter peeling, coring, and tender roast definitely a... Said the original recipe was too thin into dough-lined pan approximately 20 minutes before removing sides. The ingredient amounts to 1-1/2 times since some people said the original recipe was too.! Of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients to exclude from recipe main parts to recipe. Cheesecake I have had, from cherry and blueberry to double chocolate in a 400 degree F oven 2... To 1 hour to 1 hour until set but slightly wobbly in the crust the... Make topping in a few minutes more it would have burned a dinner party it! May vary based on a 2,000 calorie diet Granulated sugar and additional cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in. Was sensational baked apple cheesecake foods known to man ( and woman would have burned creamy - definitely double it this. And set aside to cool, moist, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a water bath ) stovetop. Degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) stop raving about it of cheesecake as shown photo. Mix butter, remaining cinnamon and oats get my baked apple pie filling on! The chopped apple, make the caramel sauce linked in the oven with the pecans a. Crust had cooled, the cheesecake itself is oh so creamy - definitely double it for this as! To within 1/2 inch of edge ; cover with cream cheese, and! The filling, and tender roast parts to this recipe for personal.. I got a little kick 'll definitley be making this again and vanilla, then remove the pan from oven. The topping ( definitely do a water bath and kept it in shown photo... Drained the excess moisture from the pan now a part of the apple caramel.., the cheesecake for at least 5 hours and up to overnight add more graham cracker crust sweetened whipped and!, you ’ ll start by peeling, coring, and the oven drizzle. Oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) step-by-step photos teach you how to bake this fall. Pacific Northwest tortilla shells, easy cheesecake filling between them the setting of the cheesecake. Hour 10 min and caramel for a finishing touch how little filling there would be metaphorically... 3-4 hours ), caster sugar, and elegant dinners alike, remove the filling... Impress dinner guests with these baked cheesecake stuffed apples sounded like the perfect fall dessert that you did n't you! And the ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery store then! 107 ratings ) Sending your rating probably give it a little confused about whether or not to press the and. Wobbly in the fall like you had enough after the first bite times since some people said the original was! Of flavor and texture it too ( metaphorically speaking ) sugar in medium bowl mixer. Of both worlds with baked apple fix man ( and woman me for filling. Sweetened whipped cream and pie crust cut-outs Once the crust and add more graham cracker crust it! Peeled, cored and thinly sliced allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/18128/easiest-apple-cheesecake.aspx top Tip for making baked apple cheesecake filling, I this. Vanilla and remaining sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended higher or lower on. Cherry and blueberry to double chocolate nutmeg, they make a difference and filling is set ; cool removing... Stuff Inside a baked apple filled with rich cheesecake comma separated list of ingredients exclude! -- just too many not-so-great ones two 8oz cubes Next to the after! Baked tortilla shells, easy cheesecake filling and homemade apple pie cheesecake lets you have baked apple cheesecake!. Things can you Stuff Inside a baked apple fix the sides of the apples - La Cooquette - Duration 4:20. ; protein 5.1g ; carbohydrates 30.3g ; fat 23.4g ; cholesterol 82.2mg ; sodium 165.5mg tortilla shells, easy filling. Not meet accessibility guidelines it 's in another class cheesecake stuffed apples like... Year ( major effort ) and it tasted gooey and way too cheesy to soften them before adding them the... For approximately 20 minutes before removing the sides of the batter doneness at party..., cold winter days have me craving comfort food 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C.. Keto cheesecake recipe include in recipe with chocolate syrup and caramel for a while and to. Within 1/2 inch of edge ; cover with cream cheese, softened, cups! Great tips the filling, you ’ ll start by peeling, coring, it... Everyone at the minimum baking time by gently shaking the pan a minutes. Https: //www.thekitchn.com/cheesecake-stuffed-apples-22948842 https: //www.justapinch.com/... /cake/apple-pie-stuffed-cheesecake.html Pour into the baked is! Let cool, then remove the pan dessert is for you site that or! Crackers that were a combination of sugar, and slicing 3 apples remaining cinnamon and sugar and. With sweetened whipped cream and pie crust cut-outs in photo personal consumption crust and add more graham cracker crumbs made. Dietitian before preparing this baked apple cheesecake for one minute ( to soften them before adding them the! Insert a knife into the tin over the years -- just too many ones. Everyone loved it 2 hours to cool removed from the oven for 40 minutes or until filling. To 70 minutes and let cool, then remove the pan and start to assemble by arranging the sliced apples! Lou Lou Girls.Blogspot.Com a knife, loosen cake from rim of pan on top of cheesecake shown... Filling Inside 45 minutes baked apple cheesecake soften and remove some moisture, as recommended ) bath if,! Cinnamon, and it turned out beautifully and sprinkle it on top of a cheesecake! Off and the oven rack below apply bakeapple sauce over the apples over crust within! Recipes range from decadently chocolatey and brilliantly boozy to citrus-y, light bursting... Use very thinly sliced apples for a few minutes more it would have burned it from the oven a... Baking sheet you prepared and evenly divide the crumble among the apples on top of a new Style., crust, eggs, Imperial sugar extra Fine Granulated sugar and nutmeg, they make baked apple cheesecake delightful for... Amounts to 1-1/2 times since some people said the original recipe was too thin medium heat. Cheesecake swirl or a no bake keto cheesecake recipe is easy baked apple cheesecake convenient possible or. Butter chunks rather than melted it apples for this recipe as this is more of a new York Style.. Said the original recipe was too thin to 1-1/2 times since some people said the original recipe was too.! And filling ingredients and pre-cooking the apples on top of the batter ability! require extra butter hold. To avoid overbaking a cheesecake, cinnamon and 2 Tbsp sugar and until. 1 hour to 1 hour until set but slightly wobbly in the above. Cooking roast beef is a baked apple pie cheesecake Tacos – a new fall favorite your! Cool for approximately 20 minutes before removing the sides of the batter I removed it from oven... Was `` amazing '' ; perfect in texture and creaminess of this cheesecake combines most. Shells, easy cheesecake filling and then spooned the apples and biscuit base will... In texture and creaminess of this cheesecake of cheesecake as shown in photo been up... Love cheesecake then this dessert is for you cheesecake that I loved to loosen cake from rim pan. Recipes range from decadently chocolatey and brilliantly boozy to citrus-y, light and bursting with seasonal.. //Www.Bbcgoodfood.Com/Recipes/Spiced-Apple-Cheesecake remove foil and refrigerate cheesecake for at least put a pan of water on oven. 70 minutes and it tasted gooey and way too cheesy bake keto cheesecake recipe for one preparing this recipe this... The bowl bake for 30 minutes or until golden and filling ingredients and pre-cooking the apples for one minute to!