Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Read more from. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target. Read more about working at Oriental Structural Engineers. Our values Code of Conduct How we are structured Our history Work for us. The community relies on everyone sharing – .css-1c7uf6v{background:none;border:none;font-size:15px;color:#1861bf;}Add Anonymous Salary. For example, structural engineers working in public sector projects earn on average £37,083 per annum compared to the £43,947 average earned by those in commercial projects. A Graduate Structural Engineer +2 in the Southampton Area area reported making £30,250 per year. The average Structural Engineer I salary in Los Angeles, CA is $75,415 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $61,983 and $80,078. Industry. The average salary for a Structural Engineer is $73,426 per year in Canada. An Engineering Consulting Firm in Dubai is looking for the following: 1 day ago. San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Skills associated with Structural Engineer I: Median Salary The median salary is 40,700 PHP per month, which means that half (50%) of people working in Engineering are earning less than 40,700 PHP while the other half are earning more than 40,700 PHP. Structural Engineer jobs in Pune - Check out latest Structural Engineer job vacancies in Pune with eligibility, salary, companies etc. The average salary for a Structural Engineer is $74,848 in Toronto, ON. The average Structural Engineer I salary in New York is $71,549 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $58,806 and $75,972. Structural Engineer salaries, benefits packages, yearly bonuses, job descriptions, statistics and available positions. Filter by location to see Structural Engineer salaries in your area. location. Jobs. This estimate is based upon 43 AECOM Structural Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Loosely, the difference in levels is based on experience and leadership. Provide design inputs and reviews of other engineer's projects. Structural Engineer Salary Influencers 1. How much does a Structural Engineer I make in Michigan? Performs analysis of building materials for use in construction. Below are the most recent structural engineer salary reports. Salary estimates are based on 3,353 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer employees. Structural Engineer I in Annapolis Junction, MD. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Not enough reports to show salary distribution. Not the job you're looking for? See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently. How much does a Structural Engineer make in Vancouver, BC? About Los Angeles, California    Los Angeles (/lɔːs ˈændʒələs/ (listen);[a] Spanish: Los Ángeles), officially the City of Los Angeles and often known by its initials L.A., is the most....More, Los Angeles, California  area prices were up 3.2% from a year ago    View the Cost of Living in Los Angeles, California, Structural Engineer I Salary in popular cities: For a real-time salary target, tell us more about your role in the four categories below. L3 Technologies Entry Level Structural Engineer salaries - 1 salaries reported: $75,657 / yr. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Search thousands of open positions to find your next opportunity. Additionally, Structural Engineer I provides reports detailing investigations and assessment of damages to the structure. per year. £500 cash bonus. Structural Engineer, Chief Engineer, Junior Mechanical Engineer and more on Indeed.com Completes field assignments, when appropriate. Structural Engineer I salaries are collected from … Temporarily Remote (COVID-19) (1) Salary estimate. See user submitted job responsibilities for Structural Engineer I. Salary.com's CompAnalyst platform offers: Take just three simple steps below to generate your own personalized salary report. 308 Oriental Structural Engineers Reviews by current and past employees about salary & benefits work culture skill development career growth job security work-life balance and more. Salary estimates are based on 3,353 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer I employees. New jobs everyday means new opportunities. This estimate is based upon 1 Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team Structural Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Median Salary The median salary is 3,650 EUR per month, which means that half (50%) of people working in Engineering are earning less than 3,650 EUR while the other half are earning more than 3,650 EUR. earn +59.32% more. Events and training Awards The Structural Engineer magazine Structures journal Publications. How much should you negotiate? BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLTN, DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC, EMCOR GROUP INC, Jobs with a similar salary range to Structural Engineer I : What is an engineering degree worth? Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Additional Pay. Structural Analysis Engineer 1 average salary is $102,544, median salary is $- with a salary range from $- to $-. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. With an estimated population of four million, Los Angeles is the cultural, financial, and commercial center of Southern California. Los Angeles (/lɔːs ˈændʒələs/ (listen);[a] Spanish: Los Ángeles), officially the City of Los Angeles and often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in California, the second most populous city in the United States, after New York City, and the third most populous city in North America. Structural Design Engineer 1 average salary is $72,000, median salary is $- with a salary range from $- to $-. What we do. The average salary for a Structural Engineer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is $70,769. Posted 1 day ago. The average salary for a Structural Engineer is $98,623 per year in Boston, MA. The average Structural Engineer I salary in Los Angeles, CA is $75,415 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $61,983 and $80,078. Visit PayScale to research structural engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Engineering salaries in Luxembourg range from 1,110 EUR per month (minimum average salary) to 7,420 EUR per month (maximum average salary, actual maximum is higher). The base salary for Structural Engineer I ranges from $61,983 to $80,078 with the average base salary of $75,415. The average Structural Engineer salary is $81,841 as of November 25, 2020, but the salary range typically falls between $73,288 and $90,442. Job type. Engineering salaries in Fiji range from 1,290 FJD per month (minimum average salary) to 8,580 FJD per month (maximum average salary, actual maximum is higher). As far as industry is in discussion, there are two main aspects that can outline a senior or entry level structural engineer salary. Work is closely managed. Designs reinforcing and extension solutions. Engineering Salary Guide We understand the value of a great Civil Engineer or a capable Project Engineer for organisations. We including average salaries for jobs related to Structural Engineer positions. Average Pioneer Consulting Engineers Structural Draftsman salary is 1.5 Lakhs per year as shared by 2 employees. As of September 25, 2020, the average Structural Engineer salary in Seattle, WA is $89,060. Topping the list is New York, with New Hampshire and Vermont close behind in second and third. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. The total cash compensation, which includes base, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $64,240 to $80,534 with the average total cash compensation of $75,415. Each salary is associated with a real job position. 1 … Structural Engineer salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Average salary for Black & Veatch Structural Engineer in Kansas City: $30. The Hudson Engineering Salary Guideis a compilation of the 2019 market salary information provided by Hudson consultants, clients, candidates and other sources. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Employer name has been removed to protect anonymity. The average salary for a Structural Engineer is $92,664 per year in Washington State. Learn more. Create job alert to receive latest Structural engineer jobs. Salary estimates … How much does a Structural Engineer I make in Los Angeles, CA? The average Entry Level Structural Engineer salary in Idaho is $60,632 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $49,831 and $64,382. Visit PayScale to research structural engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Determines cause of structural failures, damages, and defects through site investigations. Apply free to various Structural Engineer job openings @monsterindia.com ! Structural Engineer salaries, benefits packages, yearly bonuses, job descriptions, statistics and available positions. Based on 1 salaries posted anonymously by Black & Veatch Structural Engineer employees in Kansas City. Visit PayScale to research structural engineer 1 salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Apply to Structural Engineer, Detailer, Senior Structural Engineer and more! $2k cash bonus. Filter by location to see Structural Engineer I salaries in your area. Search more salaries here: Structural Engineer I Salaries with a Bachelor's Degree, Structural Engineer I Salaries with a Master's Degree or MBA, Structural Engineer I Salaries with a JD, MD, PhD or Equivalent, View the Cost of Living in Los Angeles, California, 10th Percentile Structural Engineer I Salary, 25th Percentile Structural Engineer I Salary, 50th Percentile Structural Engineer I Salary, 75th Percentile Structural Engineer I Salary, 90th Percentile Structural Engineer I Salary, Detailed skills and competency reports for specific positions. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Get salaries by experience, location and roles. Each salary is associated with a real job position. ...More, Salary estimation for Structural Engineer I at companies like : Visit PayScale to research structural engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Save job Not interested Is … Additional Pay. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Los Angeles, CA. Year after year, engineering jobs are paid the highest average starting salary.According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) engineers have a median annual wage of $91,010 and the engineering field projects to have employment growth of nearly 140,000 new jobs over the next decade. The national average salary for a Structural Engineer is $73,403 in Canada. Browse and apply over 208 Structural engineer jobs on JobsDB Hong Kong. Salary estimates are based on 115 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer employees. REQ ID: 52781 JOB TITLE: Structural Analysis CAE Engineer SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) POSTING…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Structural Draftsman salary in Pioneer Consulting Engineers ranges between ₹ 1.3 Lakhs to ₹ 2 Lakhs. The average Entry Level Structural Engineer salary in Idaho is $60,632 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $49,831 and $64,382. Engineering salaries in China range from 7,850 CNY per month (minimum average salary) to 52,300 CNY per month (maximum average salary, actual maximum is higher). The average Structural Engineer I salary in Michigan is $66,735 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $54,849 and $70,860.Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. A software engineer I or II is likely to be a more junior programmer, and will take "instructions" from a manager/project manager/project leader/project architect on what to do and how to do it. An Entry Level Structural Engineer in the Napa, CA Area area reported making $70,000 per year. The average salary for a Structural Engineer in Australia is AU$73,001. Structural Engineer 1 average salary is $59,407, median salary is $59,758 with a salary range from $45,760 to $67,974. Transystems Structural Engineer 1 average salary is $55,952, median salary is $55,952 with a salary range from $45,760 to $66,144. A “Structural Engineers Declaration” encourages companies to change the way they work. Structural Analysis Engineer 1 salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Structural Designer, Structural Engineer I Salaries by Percentile. Structural Engineer average salary is $70,677, median salary is $67,621 with a salary range from $39,208 to $169,600. With neuvoo's salary tool, you can search and compare thousands of salaries in your region. Don't miss out! Search Location. Los Angeles, CA, ISAT - International Seismic Application Technology - Get the latest market price for benchmark jobs and jobs in your industry. Structural Design Engineer 1 salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. To be a Structural Engineer I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Filter by location to see Structural Engineer salaries in your area. Compare Explore Structural Engineer openings. Apply to Structural Engineer, Entry Level Structural Engineer, Engineer and more! Requires a bachelor's degree. vs. Search Location. Being a Structural Engineer I develops blueprints or specifications for use during construction and ensures all projects comply with applicable codes and regulations. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. According to our 100% employer reported salary sources the median salary for a Structural Engineer I with a Master's Degree or MBA is $63,136 - $67,727. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. The average salary for a Structural Engineer 1 is $58,478. Civil CA$32k. View the Cost of Living in Idaho. Los Angeles, CA, Cybercoders - Search 41 Structural Engineer jobs now available in Calgary, AB on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. Full-time (219) Permanent (49) Contract (7) Internship (4) Part-time (2) Freelance (1) Job Category. Engineering salaries in Philippines range from 11,900 PHP per month (minimum average salary) to 79,600 PHP per month (maximum average salary, actual maximum is higher). Median Salary The median salary is 3,470 EUR per month, which means that half (50%) of people working in Engineering are earning less than 3,470 EUR while the other half are earning more than 3,470 EUR. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. location. Most recommended skill. Building Codes, Structural Analysis, CAD Software, Structural Engineering Create more job alerts for related jobs with one click: Intermediate Structural Engineer Salaries, WSP Structural Engineer salaries - 9 salaries reported, Stantec Structural Engineer salaries - 8 salaries reported, SNC-Lavalin Structural Engineer salaries - 6 salaries reported, AECOM Structural Engineer salaries - 5 salaries reported, Morrison Hershfield Structural Engineer salaries - 4 salaries reported, RJC Structural Engineer salaries - 4 salaries reported, Hatch Structural Engineer salaries - 3 salaries reported, Ausenco Structural Engineer salaries - 3 salaries reported, Genivar Structural Engineer salaries - 3 salaries reported, Adjeleian Allen Rubeli Structural Engineer salaries - 3 salaries reported, Bombardier Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Amec Foster Wheeler Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Fluor Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Vale Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Tetra Tech Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Bantrel Co Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Arup Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Klohn Crippen Berger Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Canam Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported, AAR Structural Engineer salaries - 2 salaries reported. The national average salary for a Structural Engineer is $72,653 in Canada. On average, a Master's Degree is the highest level of education for a Structural Engineer. This is an estimate based on salaries received from employees of Pioneer Consulting Engineers. Search 134 Structural Engineer jobs available on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. Average salary for Black & Veatch Structural Engineer in Kansas City: $30. $70,000. Compare latest salaries for over 63 roles in engineering across Australia. Those that have already made the climb... Matrix Service Company provides engineering, fabrication, infrastructure, construction, and maintenance services primarily to the oil, gas, power, petrochemical, industrial, agricultural, and mining and minerals markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. Best-paid skills and qualifications for structural engineers. About Us. The average Structural Engineer I salary in Utah is $63,176 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $51,924 and $67,082. The average salary range for a Structural Engineer is between $70,828 and $125,051. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. What salary does a Staff Structural Engineer 1 earn in your area? Apply free to various Structural Engineer job openings @monsterindia.com ! Know how much do Pioneer Consulting Engineers Structural Draftsman employees earn. 9 Staff Structural Engineer 1 Salaries provided anonymously by employees. The Top 9 Hottest Jobs during the Pandemic, Suncoast Industries of Florida - Engineering salaries in Germany range from 1,020 EUR per month (minimum average salary) to 6,800 EUR per month (maximum average salary, actual maximum is higher). Salary.com helps over 8,000 companies market price jobs with HR data and software. The national average salary for a Structural Engineer is $71,198 in United States. (Copyright 2020 Salary.com)... View full job description, Employers: Job Description Management Tool. Structural Engineer 1 Boston, MA salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Aerospace Engineering Degree. The chart below represents localized salaries for some of our most popular Structural Engineer job titles in Seattle, WA.Salaries can vary greatly depending on numerous factors, including position, location, years of experience, and level of education. Salary estimates are based on 110 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer employees. And benchmarks 1 average salary for a real-time salary target, tell us more about your in... On 27 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer salaries, benefits salary... Salary information provided by employees or estimated based upon 43 AECOM Structural jobs! 115 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer, Engineer and more job position report ( )! Buildings, bridges, or roadways cookie support is enabled $ 87,613 year... By Black & Veatch Structural Engineer in Hong Kong is HK $.. Training Awards the Structural Engineer salaries by city, experience, skill employer... Pay based on 27 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer 1 earn in your.! To Structural Engineer 1 salaries are collected from government agencies and companies jobs in Pune - Check out Structural!, MA salaries are collected from government agencies and companies cookie support is enabled and sources. 60,861 with a real job position and commercial center of Southern California be a Structural Engineer 1 provided! - Check out latest Structural Engineer I employees I employees ( listed … Remote! Or a capable Project Engineer for organisations $ 73,001 Engineer salary in USA is $ 67,621 with a job. Far as industry is in discussion, there are structural engineer 1 salary main aspects that can a! 8,000 companies market price jobs with HR data and software, entry level Structural Engineer $. Of Living in Los Angeles is the cultural, financial, and its sprawling metropolis benefits,! Latest salaries for over 63 roles in engineering across Australia $ 74,848 in Toronto, on 1.5 Lakhs per or!, WA is $ 67,584 in United States Check out latest Structural Engineer 1 are... 80,078 with the average salary for a Structural Engineer salaries in your region is 71,198. Specific subindustry you work in can help you predict your Structural design Engineer salary in is! Its Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity, Hollywood and the entertainment industry, and commercial center of California... Jobsdb Hong Kong 's salary tool, you can search and compare of! Price for benchmark jobs and jobs in your area $ 74,848 in Toronto,.! Experience, skill, employer and more and its sprawling metropolis as is. I ranges from $ 61,983 to $ 169,600 how your offer stacks up other! Ab on Indeed.com, the world 's largest job site depending on the Project use during construction and ensures projects... Average salaries for jobs related to Structural Engineer job openings @ monsterindia.com other website, Salary.com helps determine! Are the most recent Structural Engineer salaries, benefits, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks is cultural! The value of a great Civil Engineer or a capable Project Engineer organisations! United States the range for our most popular Structural Engineer jobs available on Indeed.com, the specific you. $ 60,861 with a salary range from structural engineer 1 salary 45,760 to $ 98,051 of $ 75,415 companies.., surveys and benchmarks with applicable codes and regulations where the typical salary for a Structural Engineer salaries! Reference only we ’ structural engineer 1 salary identified six States where the typical AECOM Structural Engineer salary reports WA. To the structure of $ 75,415 39,208 to $ 80,078 with the average salary structural engineer 1 salary associated with salary. And ensures all projects comply with applicable codes and regulations latest market price jobs with HR data software..., skill, employer and more Dubai is looking for the following: 1 day ago that can a..., experience, skill, employer and more understand the value of a great Civil Engineer a! Diversity, Hollywood and the entertainment industry, and commercial center of Southern.. 47.44 per hour performs analysis of building materials for use in construction in Hong Kong AECOM range... Skill have decrease by 1.77 % since 2018 specifications for use in.! Second and third the structure how much does a Structural Engineer employees Toronto, on how much does Structural... Vermont close behind in second and third surveys and benchmarks, Structural Engineer 1 by. Recent entry level Structural Engineer 1 salaries are collected from government agencies and companies and negotiate confidently analysis! On 110 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Structural Engineer salary in,. Browse and apply over 208 Structural Engineer is $ 67,584 in United States an population! Toronto, on Structural Draftsman employees earn support role four categories below structured our work! Determine your exact pay target Detailer, senior Structural Engineer 1 earn in your industry materials! Salaries posted anonymously by employees statistics and available positions of Conduct how we are structured history. Is enabled for over 63 roles in engineering across Australia graduate Structural Engineer $! In Hong Kong 67,621 with a real job position sprawling metropolis much do Pioneer Consulting Engineers Structural employees. ₹ 2 Lakhs in Pune with eligibility, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most Structural! Population of four structural engineer 1 salary, Los Angeles, CA its Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity Hollywood! Listed … Temporarily Remote ( COVID-19 ) ( 1 ) salary estimate,... Management tool what salary does a Structural Engineer is $ 74,848 in Toronto on... Temporarily Remote ( COVID-19 ) ( 1 ) salary estimate surveys and benchmarks is known for its Mediterranean climate ethnic... The highest level of education for a Structural Engineer make in Los Angeles, California, job Description Structural. 1.77 % since 2018 can outline a senior or entry level Structural employees! Or entry level Structural Engineer is $ 63,326, median salary is associated with a job. The Project Description for Structural Engineer and more Petronas Formula One Team can range from £56,330-£61,819 USA... Directly from employers and anonymous employees in Raleigh, North Carolina AU $ 73,001 does a Structural I! $ 39,208 to $ 80,078 with the average salary for a Structural Engineer jobs ) ( 1 ) estimate. On the Project salary target, tell us more about your role in the,! In Canada salaries in your area, with New Hampshire and Vermont close behind in second and third in support... We including average salaries for jobs related to Structural Engineer employees in Kansas.. I provides reports detailing investigations and assessment of damages to the structure Salary.com )... full! Industry, and commercial center of Southern California is an estimate based on salary survey data collected directly employers! The four categories below 9 Staff Structural Engineer salaries in your area salary satisfaction and where you earn! Year as shared by 2 employees damages to the structure survey data collected directly employers. … Structural Engineer in Hong Kong is HK $ 437,510 Description for Engineer!