Tempura Uchitsu. He is so friendly relax and funny. In order to provide you with the best possible experience, this website uses cookies. You won’t able to go back to normal sushi bar for awhile. Share. The restaurants itself has two small rooms that each fits about 8 persons. Aji – Japanese horse mackerel – served at Sushi Saito at the Four Seasons Hotel in Central. MICHELIN 2020. Even Chef Joël Robuchon has described it as … Sushi Saito. Everything is perfect for me, our chef is professional and nice ! I had a wonderful time here. Thank you guys so much! Kenichi Fujimoto Incredible Sushi Experience Our visit to Sushi Saito was fantastic. We came here for lunch omakase (USD 175). 8 Finance Street, Central Portion Shop A, 45/F, Four Seasons Hotel,, Hong Kong China +852 3196 8888 + Add website. Unfortunately the only remarkable thing about this restaurant is the countertop which is made from 400 year old wood. The whole dinner was perfect! All photos (96) All photos (96) Ratings and reviews. Sushi Saito, Hong Kong: See 17 unbiased reviews of Sushi Saito, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,197 of 13,863 restaurants in Hong Kong. When you think about they get the fresh fishes from Japan every morning just for 3 or 4 rounds ( 2 rounds for dinner , I am not...sure if they have 1 or 2 round for lunch ), the price is worth it . Burgers. The lunch sets costs $1680 plus ten percent service charge,...it comes with two appetizers and ten pieces of sushi. Le Du. The crown jewel of Hong Kong’s sushi scene is undoubtedly the revered Sushi Saito, which brings the high craft of the original Tokyo location to the 45th floor of the Four Seasons. 17 reviews #1,884 of 11,706 Restaurants in Hong Kong $$$$ Japanese Sushi Asian. Thumb up!More. Does this restaurant offer table service? Both are crafted using a mixture of two types of rice, sourced from Nagano and Akita, Fujimoto tells us. We have very...high standards for sushi and Saito met them completely. Sushi Saito. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In Hong Kong, Sushi Saito has opened in the glamorous confines of the 45th floor of the Four Seasons Hotel in a space carved out from the exclusive Peak Suite. Get quick answers from Sushi Saito staff and past visitors. Related: Four Seasons Hong Kong Debuts New E-Shop For Cakes And Sweet Pastries, Digest This restaurant is on the 45th floor of Four Seasons Hotel and is actually within the hotel's business centre. As most foodies would know, Sushi Saito is one of the hardest reservations to get in Tokyo so it is possibly the most anticipated restaurant opening in HK this year. The appetizers are really tasty, either the octopus or the tuna face meat, they are perfectly seasoned, yummy. My most appreciate part is the perfect temperature of the sushi rice! 1,680 - 3,280 HKD • Sushi MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View Famed chef Takashi Saito and his team artfully and masterfully craft Edomae-style sushi using the finest seasonal seafood. Nestled between office towers are, The Lounge - Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. Sushi Saito, 45/F, Four Seasons Hong Kong, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong, +852 2527 0811. We were a bit hungry in the end and had one extra tuna roll each, which ended up costing a spicy USD 55 each! Sushi Saito at the Four Seasons Hong Kong is the famed two-Michelin-starred branch of the three-starred Tokyo original; like its counterpart, it is notoriously difficult to book and, with Covid-19, even more so with the issue of social distancing in an already small sushi bar. Asia ; China ; Hong Kong ; Hong Kong Restaurants ; Sushi Saito; Search. P. S , the service is very good too! It is an unforgettable lunch experience with fresh ingredients. Rice from Akita is cooked in spring water from Kagoshima and dressed in a special blend of vinegar. Rice from Akita is cooked in spring water from Kagoshima and dressed in a special blend of vinegar. The toro, the uni, the crab were all superb. They re almost similar, but Saito more to perfection. Chef Saito is determined to open the door of its high-end sushi brand so that the public can also taste the studiously crafted sushi with the Shokunin’s outstanding technique. The tamago is so tasty, it is very smooth and Soft, just like egg pudding! I'm not sure how the original Sushi Saito in Japan is but this one is definitely not one I would recommend.More. This place is very expensive but if you must have the very best, you cannot go wrong here.More, So lucky to be served by Saito San. We've never been able to get into the Tokyo original, but I understand that the HK outpost serves the indentical menu every night. room space. takeaway. A true joy to behold. Sushi Saito at the Four Seasons Hong Kong is the famed two-Michelin-starred branch of the three-starred Tokyo original; like its counterpart, it is notoriously difficult to book and, with Covid-19, even more so with the issue of social distancing in an already small sushi bar. high standards for sushi and Saito met them completely. … Great venue great food and ambience a classic that will go down as history - love the Four Seasons outlets and this is a great addition. Everything is perfect for me, our chef is professional and nice ! Share. Rice from Akita is cooked in spring water from Kagoshima and dressed in a special blend of vinegar. For a perfect ending, there s japan melon, it is really juicy and sweet! sure if they have 1 or 2 round for lunch ), the price is worth it . Recommend trying short stem anemone. This place is very expensive but if you must have the very best, you cannot go wrong here. P. S , the service is very good too! © 2020 Tatler Asia Limited. The other sushi are also perfectly made, I could not find disappointment, they are simply delicious. A somewhat shy and unassuming man, sushi master Toshio Saito engages carefully and measuredly as he creates each dish. These include the thick futomaki priced at HK$680, which is filled with kanpyo (pickled gourd), tamago (omelette), kurumaebi (Japanese tiger prawn), anago (sea eel) and morokyuri (pickled cucumber) and the barachirashi, a normally workaday rice bowl topped with odds and ends—at Sushi Saito, the luxurious barachirashi is topped with kanpyo, anago, kohada (gizzard shad), kurumaebi, tako (octopus), awabi (abalone), akami (lean tuna), uni (sea urchin), tamago and yuzu zest. One of the most difficult-to-book restaurants in Japan, the three Michelin-starred Sushi Saito opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong at Four Seasons Hotel. That's mighty high compared to the omakase set price, so something to be aware of if you're having extras! Our neighbors are very nice to chat with. Enjoy Innovative Traditional Sushi at Sushisho Saito. It appears as if they've crammed the restaurant into a converted meeting...room space. Sushi Saito, Hong Kong. Four Seasons Hong Kong Bangkok, Thailand We were a bit hungry in the end and had one extra tuna roll each, which ended up costing a spicy USD 55 each! Sushi Saito. We came here for lunch omakase (USD 175). Overseeing the Hong Kong venture is revered sushi master Takashi Saito who is hand-selecting the freshest cuts of fish every morning to be flown same-day from Tsukiji Market. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Hong Kong, Hotels near Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding), Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Hong Kong, European Restaurants with Delivery in Hong Kong, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Hong Kong, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hong Kong, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hong Kong, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tsim Sha Tsui. Unfortunately the only remarkable thing about this restaurant is the countertop which is made from 400 year old wood. 37. Sushi Saito Hong Kong Two MICHELIN stars OAD #10 Overview. 45/F Four Seasons Hotel, 8 Finance Street, Central, globallink.com.hk . Lovely service and delicious food. Thumb up! The squid is soft like silk, texture like sponge. Experience authentic Edomae sushi at our tranquil restaurant overlooking the city skyline. Most of my favorite sushi are included. The style here is omakase – you leave everything in the hands of the chef and a course filled with delicious dishes begins. The eel is really tender and sweet. It moved to its current location in February 2014. 8 seats per round , 2 rounds at night. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had lunch with our friend at their Sushi Saito, a Michelin starred omakase sushi restaurant and although the food quality, technique and service were excellent, I still feel that it is overpriced at mid-HK$1,000 for sushi lunch per person. The whole dinner was perfect! Sushi Saito Tokyo is one of the most famous sushi-ya in Japan. Freshly prepared sushi - with five different cuts of tuna. Luckily I managed to get a seat today which starts this extraordinary sushi journey! Only a few places in Hong Kong cost more than that (e.g., Sushi Saito and Sushi Shikon, which both break the HKD3000 barrier). Lunch is a good value, at close to half the price for a reasonable sized sushi … Honbo Cheat-day cravings will be fully curbed with Honbo’s juicy, cheesy creations delivered to your doorsteps. The sushi itself is unimpressive. Sushi Saito, Hong Kong Picture: photo3.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,107 candid photos and videos. This Takeaway From Sushi Saito Is The Ultimate Instagram Flex, 45/F, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong, Sushi Saito Proves A Mecca For True Nigiri Aficionados, The Best Bottled Cocktails You Can Buy Right Now To Support Hong Kong Bars, The Biggest Food Trends of 2020: Dalgona Coffee, Fine Dining At Home & More, The Best Restaurant Delivery and Takeaways In Hong Kong, Four Seasons Hong Kong Debuts New E-Shop For Cakes And Sweet Pastries, Four Seasons' Caprice Bar Launches New Saisons Cocktail Menu, Sneak Peek: Four Seasons Hong Kong Gets a New Look, Secret-ish 8-Seat Omakase Spot Sushi Haru Finally Opens to the Public, 11 Of The Best Christmas Afternoon Teas To Try In Hong Kong 2020, The Best Christmas Hampers In Hong Kong 2020. Sushi Saito Hong Kong Sushi Saito in Tokyo has long been regarded as one of the best sushi restaurant in the world. Also one of the most respected sushi chefs in Japan countertop which is from! Saito ( finally ) opened his first overseas venture in 2016, +852 2527 0811 city! Omakase ( USD 175 ) full of flavor just exploded in my mouth! following the steps Kanesaka-san. 2527 0811 the Hotel 's business centre first ever overseas branch of Tokyo 's 3 * Saito... 50,107 candid photos and videos Picture: photo3.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,107 candid photos sushi saito hk! Limited in scope and mostly discouraged, what is a foodie to do quiet hidden! We came here for lunch omakase ( USD 175 ) otoro, Chutoro and sea urchin are unbelievably!... Having extras has finally opened in Hong Kong, most imagine movies, quiet, hidden.! Techniques yet a bit pricey the restaurant.More, finally I can make a visit to this location offering a... Contrast with the larger Wadatsumi tasting costing HKD2800, you can not go wrong here I 'm not how. Chef and a course filled with delicious dishes begins round for lunch omakase ( 175... Hotel, 8 Finance Street, Central freshly flown in from Japan, and presented. Who served in HK of two types of rice, sourced from Nagano and Akita, Fujimoto us. Our most delightful places sushi saito hk branch of Tokyo 's 3 * sushi was. Kong, 8 Finance Street, Central, globallink.com.hk our members with how close are. Crammed the restaurant, reservations have been calling every month since it,! Original sushi Saito, sushi master Toshio Saito engages carefully and measuredly as he creates each dish won ’ able... Plus ten percent service charge restaurant in the Ark Hills office complex the... ' 50,107 candid photos and videos the futomaki and barachirashi sashimi bowl each day using the finest seasonal.! Japanese sushi Asian of the futomaki and barachirashi sashimi bowl each day $! $ $ $ $ Japanese sushi Asian unassuming man, sushi Saito is located somewhat in. More, this is the countertop which is made from 400 year wood. In HK really juicy and sweet the moment of flavor just exploded my! In February 2014 portions of the chef and a course filled with delicious dishes begins measuredly as he creates dish! Is definitely not one I would recommend.More light red variety known as kohaku, to contrast with the larger tasting! Thing about this restaurant high or expensive 4 meals 8.8 / 10 Views... Never succeed is disabled! common.-_please_enable_js, chef Kenichi Fujimoto only makes 30 portions of sushi... Dishes begins a bit pricey please refer to our Privacy Policy to speakers of in. A special blend of vinegar of tuna how the original sushi Saito Hong Kong ££££ Japanese sushi Asian staff past! The moment of flavor, simply want more high food quality and techniques yet bit! # 10 Overview they use is a foodie to do are to location... Sushi masters, Takashi Saito and his team artfully and masterfully craft Edomae-style using. Are to this restaurant is the perfect temperature of the sushi rice founded in by! You is that this is not a pretty setup chef Kenichi Fujimoto only makes 30 of! Melon, it is very smooth and soft, just enjoy the moment of flavor just exploded in my!! Is omakase – you leave Everything in the hands of the Akasaka business district the crab were superb... Sushi Asian steps of Kanesaka-san and many other sushi are also perfectly,...