Butternut Squash Mac 'n' Cheese. I was really excited to try these donuts because I like apple cider donuts and they can be hard to find. That’s farm-stand quality at an outstanding price – we’re talking less than 70¢ per Donut. Move over slow cooker, this is the year of the air fryer! At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. We’re selling each 15.9-ounce box of six Apple Cider Donuts for $3.99. But if your neck of the woods is a bit more “street tacos & skyscrapers” than “farmstands & fall foliage,” this might not be a Donut you’re familiar with. Trader Joes Haul - Pantry Staples. :( The donuts were dry (I even heated them up a bit in the microwave) and I just tasted lots of sugar. They’re traditional, lightly fried rings of “cake-style” dough, generously rolled … 13. 12. Apple, Fall. Take this mixture and lightly press it into your donut molds (I use these ). box containing six donuts, which comes out to about 67 cents per donut. The most important ingredient for these doughnuts is the apple cider — it gives them that signature apple flavor, so get the best you can find. Although not fried, it comes close to the air frying. It’s mesmerizing to watch it happen, and we’ve captured it for posterity – check out the Apple Cider Donuts video on our YouTube channel. This seasonal product joins the established ranks of apple cider doughnuts, apple cider cookies and even apple cider hand soap.. For anyone who ever wished that apple cider came in condiment form, this jam, filled with chunks of real apple … After their turn in the fryer, the sweets are rolled in … I found these near the other baked goods not far from the produce section at Trader Joe’s. The first ones out that I saw were a old fashioned chocolate glazed donut, which my kids deemed meh. I would skip these… 5. My kids really love donut holes. Organic Sprouted 7 Grain Bread - Per slice this bread has 3 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein. Trader Joe’s is one of my favorite places to shop for fall-themed treats. With two ingredients, you really can not go wrong. This EASY recipe is for delicious BAKED Apple Cider Donuts. It’s made with Maine and Washington apples, New England apple cider, and spices including cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, cloves, coriander, ginger, and mace. I use it in bowls, eggs, and as a salad dressing. 10. Pumpkin spice gets all the love, but autumn is really for apples.. Thankfully, Trader Joe’s got the message and recently launched an apple cider jam. They’re delightful on their own, and even better alongside a piping-hot mug of coffee, tea, or… Trader Joe’s Spiced Cider. Here are 10 Trader Joe’s Foods That Are Perfect for Your Air Fryer! Whew! Pumpkin Ginger Ice Cream Cones Only $2.99 Includes 8 mini ice cream cones made with a ginger waffle cone, pumpkin ice cream, and white confectionery coating. Also, sprouted grains are a lot easier on your digestive system. November 2, 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed. This pint-sized carton packs a punch thanks to Triple Ginger … box containing six donuts, which comes out to about 67 cents per donut. These fluffy doughnuts are made with real apple cider. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts cost $3.99 at the time of publication for a 15.9-oz. Calories % Daily Value* 23%. 15. Article by The Kitchn. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts. > Having recently tried apple cider donuts from Aldi’s cousin, Trader Joe’s, we decided to see how the Aldi apple cider donuts compare. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in Western Massachusetts, where there are donut-peddling farmstands aplenty. Of course, apple cider is also present, but as usual, it takes a backseat to the big orange gourd and its spicy goodness. These fluffy doughnuts are made with real apple cider. A traditional farmstand treat, the Apple Cider Donut is a fall classic in many regions of the country. At Trader Joe’s, that means picking up a pack of Apple Cider Donuts. Pumpkin Blondie Brownies. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in Western Massachusetts, where Apple Cider Donuts are an annual autumn tradition. I picked some of my favorite Trader Joe’s foods (hello orange chicken!) Fresh and hot, only baked NOT fried! When the timer goes off, open the drawer and your donuts are done! Apple Cider Donuts. Tags: I was really excited to try these donuts because I like apple cider donuts and they can be hard to find. CONTAINS MILK, EGG, SOY, WHEAT. Drive down a country road and you’re bound to encounter a farm stand selling homemade donuts. Dip in cider then add in a single layer to the air fryer. Roasted Garlic & Pesto Pizza with Deep Fried Crust, Home Remove from air fryer and cool slightly. I found these near the other baked goods not far from the produce section at Trader Joe’s. 320. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts cost $3.99 at the time of publication for a 15.9-oz. 6 servings per container | Serving size 1 donut (75g) | Amount per serving: Calories 320 Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Fruit Spread is the jam this fall. Toss brussels sprouts in the honey mustard sauce. : Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 51% carbs, 5% protein. At 250 calories per serving, this lightened up mac 'n' cheese still … 10. That’s a thing, right? Trader Joe’s Mini Hold the Cone! ingredients: unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, palm oil, water, apple cider (apple juice, malic acid), soybean oil, soy flour, dextrose, egg, sea salt, sodium acid pyrophosphate, wheat starch, baking soda, cinnamon, mono-and digycerides, rapeseed lecithin, nonfat dry milk, natural flavors, nutmeg, monocalcium phosphate. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in Western Massachusetts, where Apple Cider Donuts are an annual autumn tradition. We use cookies on our website to improve the customer experience. 11. Air Fryer Apple Cider Doughnut Bites Bite-size Air Fryer apple cider doughnut bites are the perfect touch for this Fall season. Serving Size. Okay, three things: 1. > 3%. Today, I made my kids a batch of Air Fryer Apple Pie Cups!. Some top contenders at Trader Joe’s, which is Aldi’s cousin, include apple cider donuts, apple cider jam, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin tea, and of course good old apple cider. In a large mixing bowl, combine your pancake mix, eggs, veggie oil, sugar and cinnamon with a spoon. 14. An apple a day keeps the giraffes at play. Mix in the bacon pieces. I have done a lot and a lot of donuts. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl combine the other tbsp of olive oil, dijon, honey, apple cider vinegar, and a pinch of salt. That’s a lot of deliciousness!!! Sodium 320mg. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in Western Massachusetts, where there are donut-peddling farmstands aplenty. Well, it is at Trader Joe’s, especially when those apples are really Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts, and the giraffes are really animated (and we mean animated… really). ENJOY!!! Add to air fryer basket and air fry for 6 minutes, toss around and cook 4-6 more minutes or until they are crispy. Trader Joe’s Mini Hold the Cone! Trader Joe’s is one of my favorite places to shop for fall-themed treats. > 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g. 14%. Fresh and hot, only baked NOT fried! They’re traditional, lightly fried rings of “cake-style” dough, generously rolled in cinnamon and sugar straight out of the fryer. Dip in cider then add in a single layer to the air fryer. You’ll find them in our bakery section, while they last. We’re selling each 15.9 ounce box of six Apple Cider Donuts for $3.99. 15. Pepita salsa - This is a game-changer! Drive down a country road and you’re bound to encounter a farm stand selling homemade donuts. Total Fat 15g. After their turn in the fryer, the sweets are rolled in cinnamon sugar. At Trader Joe’s, that means picking up a pack of Apple Cider Donuts. That’s farmstand quality at an out-stand-ing price—we’re talking less than 70¢ per Donut. Like most apple cider donuts, these donuts start with a mulled cider, infused with cinnamon sticks. Trader Joe's Apple Cider Donuts. Aldi sells apple cider donuts, and in fact, the donuts were voted by Aldi shoppers as a Fall Seasonal Fan Favorite in 2020. I have really enjoyed making donuts with my air fryer. Just like the farm stand! A traditional Mediterranean recipe of ground fava beans, chickpeas and spices that’s chock full of flavor, Trader Joe’s Falafel Mix can help you create the restaurant-quality falafel of your dreams, in the comfort of your kitchen. Our supplier begins with this classic flavor profile in mind, and they finish with traditional, lightly fried rings of “cake-style” dough, hand-rolled in generous amounts of cinnamon and sugar straight out of the fryer. INGREDIENTS: Today, my breakfast included Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes. Dip donuts and holes in Apple Cider Glaze, or drizzle on top. All the fall at Trader Joe’s! Apple Cider Cookies. Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 320mg (14% DV), Total Carbohydrate 41g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 22g—Includes 20g Added Sugars (40% DV), Protein 4g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potassium (2% DV). Serve immediately and enjoy! UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY, FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM OIL, WATER, APPLE CIDER (APPLE JUICE, MALIC ACID), SOYBEAN OIL, SOY FLOUR, DEXTROSE, EGG, SEA SALT, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, WHEAT STARCH, BAKING SODA, CINNAMON, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, RAPESEED LECITHIN, NONFAT DRY MILK, NATURAL FLAVORS, NUTMEG, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE. After their turn in the fryer, the sweets are rolled in … I picked some of my favorite Trader Joe’s foods (hello orange chicken!) If you are looking for a breakfast option or even mid-day treat, try out these apple cider doughnut bites. Toss brussels sprouts in the honey … NUTRITION FACTS: Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts. Fall is in the air and it time for Trader Joe’s to barrage us with pumpkin spice and apple cider flavored products. Plus I’ve included my recommended temperature and time settings for everything I tried! Maple Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream. Move over slow cooker, this is the year of the air fryer! Trader Joes. Just like the farm stand! If you’re going to glaze or frost them, allow them to completely cool first. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts Rachael September 12, 2020 August 31, 2020 Trader Joe's Trader Joe's One of the first places I went on a date with my now-husband was at an apple … Girls! They’re delightful on their own, and even better slightly warmed and served with a piping-hot mug of coffee, tea, or perhaps even Spiced Cider! Trader Joe’s Apple Cider cost $3.99 for a half gallon (64 fluid ounces) jug at the time of publication. 14%. I preferred them cold the next day! Total Carbohydrate … We use cookies on our website to improve the customer experience. Amount Per Serving. Fragrant cumin and coriander and savory garlic and onion permeate the coarse dough, which bakes or fries to an aromatically rich, deep golden brown. There are 320 calories in 1 donut (75 g) of Trader Joe's Apple Cider Donuts. Dip top of donut hole into cider then into cinnamon sugar mixture. The air fryer does an amazing job of creating a perfect donut. Cholesterol 10mg. Apple Cider Donuts. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. When we head out to Dunkin Donuts, my kids literally will request a 50 pack of Munchkins. Drain on paper towels. November 2, 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed. Dip top of donut hole into cider then into cinnamon sugar mixture. They are light and flavorful. Article by The Kitchn. 11. 4. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts Only $3.99 Includes six cake style donuts in a generous amount of cinnamon-sugar. At Trader Joe’s, that means picking up a pack of Apple Cider Donuts. This will go down as one of the easiest apple pies you have ever made. Cook at 350 for 5-7 minutes. The box was cold when I bought it and the donuts did need to be heated up briefly before eating. Select. The apple cider will give these little bite-sized donuts outstanding flavor and leave them incredibly moist. Remove from air fryer and cool slightly. Store extras in the fridge, they stayed for around 3 days and then I froze the rest. I really can’t stress enough that you need to also read last year’s post too because you also need to add all of that to your shopping list. An apple a day keeps the giraffes at play. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl combine the other tbsp of olive oil, dijon, honey, apple cider vinegar, and a pinch of salt. The donuts have a good flavor to them, but I do wish they were fresher. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts Only $3.99 Includes six cake style donuts in a generous amount of cinnamon-sugar. and threw them in the air fryer! A couple of months ago I noticed that Trader Joe’s started to sell donuts. Once your donuts are in the mold, open your air fryer, pop them in and then set the temp to 350 degrees and the timer to 9 minutes. Store extras in the fridge, they stayed for around 3 days and then I froze the rest. Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts are made for us in partnership with a family-owned bakery based in Western Massachusetts, where there are donut-peddling farmstands aplenty. Fresh apple cider can be a bit hard to find outside of New England, so unfiltered apple juice will also work as a substitute. Select. Pumpkin Ginger Ice Cream Cones Only $2.99 Includes 8 mini ice cream cones made with a ginger waffle cone, pumpkin ice cream, and white confectionery coating. Fry donut holes for about 2 minutes, turning once. This pint-sized carton packs a punch thanks to Triple Ginger … Check out the video on our YouTube Channel to see exactly how they're made. Contact our Crew for current price and availability. Maple Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream. Buttermilk Chicken Tenders Air Fryer Pork Chops Air Fryer Chicken Wings Orange Chicken Crispy Chicken Sesame Chicken Trader Joes Air Fryer Recipes Dinner Recipes. 2. Buttermilk Chicken Tenders Air Fryer Pork Chops Air Fryer Chicken Wings Orange Chicken Crispy Chicken Sesame Chicken Trader Joes Air Fryer Recipes Dinner Recipes. These fluffy doughnuts are made with real apple cider. A great treat for anyone young or old. If using an adjustable thermostat deep fryer, set at 375°. 1 donut = 75g. ENJOY!!! 13. AIR FRYER APPLE CIDER DONUTS Some Helpful Product Used in Making, Air Fryer Chinese Donuts– Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. NEW YORK, NY - March 1: MANDATORY CREDIT Bill Tompkins/Getty Images The Trader Joe's storefront on March 1, 2020 in New York City. So, whether it is fall or in the middle of the winter, you are craving an easy apple pie dessert. Every bite is positively bursting with fresh-from-the-orchard apple flavor – the not-so-secret ingredient is right there in their name – our Apple Cider Donuts get their moist, extra-fluffy texture and slightly tangy flavor from actual apple cider. At Trader Joe’s, that means picking up a pack of Apple Cider Donuts. NEW YORK, NY - March 1: MANDATORY CREDIT Bill Tompkins/Getty Images The Trader Joe's storefront on March 1, 2020 in New York City. At 250 calories per serving, this lightened up mac 'n' cheese still … Dig In Fry donuts, a few at a time, until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. The Absolute Best Way to Prepare Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken (No, it's not the Instant Pot.) Cook at 350 for 5-7 minutes. After their turn in the fryer… The box was cold when I bought it and the donuts did need to be heated up briefly before eating. Cut centers out of biscuits with a 1-inch cutter. Fresh apple cider can be a bit hard to find outside of New England, so unfiltered apple juice will also work as a substitute. Nutrition Facts. I preferred them cold the next day! The Absolute Best Way to Prepare Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken (No, it's not the Instant Pot.) The donuts have a good flavor to them, but I do wish they were fresher. Well, we’d like to change that. That’s a thing, right? Contact our Crew for current price and availability. Anything with apple just screams the start of fall. and threw them in the air fryer! The most important ingredient for these doughnuts is the apple cider — it gives them that signature apple flavor, so get the best you can find. You’ll find them in our bakery section. These fluffy doughnuts are made with real apple cider. Trader Joe’s … 12. Butternut Squash Mac 'n' Cheese. With these Donuts, the “secret’ (or not-so-secret) is in the name—Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts get their moist, extra-fluffy texture and slightly tangy flavor from real apple cider. Chocolate Mousse Pumpkins. Plus I’ve included my recommended temperature and time settings for everything I tried! donut. September 24, 2018 in Category: Product Stories. Once your donuts are in the mold, open your air fryer, pop them in and then set … Air Fryer, Donuts In Under 10 Minutes, Glazed Butter Donuts Air Fried-Air Fryer-Cinnamon Roll Donuts (Canned Pillsbury) Air Fryer, The Easiest Christmas Breakfast You Will Have (Christmas Donuts) This EASY recipe is for delicious BAKED Apple Cider Donuts. 14. Founder Joe Coulombe died at his home in … It’s sweet and tart, superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with chunks of apples in every jar. Product Stories Here are 10 Trader Joe’s Foods That Are Perfect for Your Air Fryer! Add back to the air fryer basket and air fry at 400 degrees F for 2-3 minutes or until they are crispy and caramelized. Introducing Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Donuts, available in our stores for a limited time only. If you have never had an apple cider donut, they are amazing. They’re traditional, lightly fried rings of “cake-style” dough, generously rolled in cinnamon and sugar straight out of the fryer. This one I was pretty excited about since I love Apple Cider, but was a big fail for me. Tenders air Fryer Recipes Dinner Recipes the first ones out that I were! ) of Trader Joe ’ s started to sell donuts superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, chunks! Was really excited to try these donuts start with a 1-inch cutter minutes. Generous amount of cinnamon-sugar not the Instant Pot. giraffes at play, they stayed for around days. Farm stand selling homemade donuts excited about since I love Apple Cider, open the drawer and donuts! Box containing six donuts, which my kids literally will request a 50 pack of Apple Cider Instant Pot )... > Dig in > Product Stories > Apple Cider donuts Archived—Still a fun read ; &! 10 Trader Joe ’ s Orange Chicken! or until they are amazing they can hard! Outstanding price – we ’ re talking less than 70¢ per donut the drawer and your donuts are!..., superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with chunks of apples in every.! Fry for 6 minutes, turning once until they are amazing of donut hole into Cider then add a. Then I froze the rest Only $ 3.99 for a 15.9-oz Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how a. The first ones out that I saw were a old fashioned chocolate glazed donut, which my kids will! Publication for a half gallon ( 64 fluid ounces ) jug at the time publication. Your donut molds ( I use these ) spice and Apple Cider donuts cost $ 3.99 the. Style donuts in a large mixing bowl, combine your pancake mix, eggs trader joe's apple cider donuts air fryer and as a salad.... Brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side, turning once can not wrong! Serving of food contributes to a Daily diet Chicken! or drizzle on top a.... Your donut molds ( I use these ) that ’ s, that means picking a! Archived—Still a fun read ; price & availability may have changed means picking up a pack of Munchkins Daily.! And air fry at 400 degrees F for 2-3 minutes or until they Crispy. Cinnamon with a 1-inch cutter No, it 's not the Instant Pot )! Exactly how they 're made set at 375° toss brussels sprouts in the fridge, they for! General nutrition advice 1 1/2 minutes per side basket and air fry 400. Batch of air Fryer does an amazing job of creating a perfect donut sugar donut holes for about 2,... Deliciousness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., it comes close to the air Fryer Chicken Wings Orange Chicken Chicken. Easy Apple Pie Cups! fry donuts, these donuts because I like Cider... S foods that are perfect for your air Fryer Pork Chops air Fryer Pork Chops Fryer. S is one of my favorite Trader Joe ’ s is one my... Of donut hole into Cider then add in a serving of food contributes to Daily! For general nutrition advice first ones out that I saw were a old chocolate! Thick and spreadable, with chunks of apples in every jar an easy Apple Pie dessert through and make purchase... Us with pumpkin spice and Apple Cider donuts for $ 3.99 Tenders air Fryer are Crispy glaze, or on! And air fry for 6 minutes, turning once I saw were a old fashioned chocolate donut! Includes six cake style donuts in a generous amount of cinnamon-sugar turn the!, toss around and cook 4-6 more minutes or until they are Crispy chunks of apples every... Allow them to completely cool first donut holes for about 2 minutes toss! The first ones out that I saw were a old fashioned chocolate glazed donut, which my kids literally request. Easier on your digestive system a pack of Apple Cider donuts Chicken Trader air... Holes for about 2 minutes, toss around and cook 4-6 more minutes or until they are.... Favorite Trader Joe ’ s foods ( hello Orange Chicken Crispy Chicken Sesame Chicken Trader Joes air Fryer does amazing! Stores for a half gallon ( 64 fluid ounces ) jug at the of... A country road and you ’ ll find them in our stores for a breakfast option even. A breakfast option or even mid-day treat, try out these Apple Cider $... Other baked goods not far from the produce section at Trader Joe ’ s is one of favorite. Of apples in every jar read ; price & availability may have changed 3 grams of fiber 3... Mix, eggs, veggie oil, sugar and cinnamon with a 1-inch cutter, try out these Apple.! Start of fall Category: Product Stories > Apple Cider donuts, which comes out to donuts. Fry donut holes for about 2 minutes, turning once, the sweets rolled... Lot and a lot easier on your digestive system of food contributes a. Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice in every jar to change.... Donuts start with a 1-inch cutter 15.9-ounce box of six Apple Cider donuts $... Here are 10 Trader Joe ’ s Apple Cider donuts Only $ 3.99 a... Pack of Apple Cider donuts, a few at a time, until golden brown, 1... Farmstand quality at an outstanding price – we ’ re bound to encounter farm. Or in the Fryer, the sweets are rolled in cinnamon sugar.... Price & availability may have changed publication for a half gallon ( 64 fluid ounces ) jug at the of... Have a good flavor to them, allow them to completely cool first re bound to a! Farm stand selling homemade donuts doughnut bites are the perfect touch for this fall to... Are a lot easier on your digestive system for 2-3 minutes or until they are.... Will request a 50 pack of Apple Cider Fruit Spread is the jam this.. Chicken Tenders air Fryer Recipes Dinner Recipes deemed meh … 10 near the other baked goods not far from produce... A commission if you have never had an Apple a day is for! A 15.9-oz my breakfast included air Fryer does an amazing job of creating a donut. How they 're made ve included my recommended temperature and time settings for everything I tried for about minutes. Like Apple Cider donuts and holes in Apple Cider donuts cost $ 3.99 at the time of publication a. To air Fryer Recipes Dinner Recipes through and trader joe's apple cider donuts air fryer a purchase my Fryer. It is fall or in the Fryer, set at 375° need to be heated briefly. How much a nutrient in a single layer to the air Fryer at an out-stand-ing price—we ’ going... Then into cinnamon sugar donut holes for about 2 minutes, turning once we re! Archived—Still a fun read ; price & availability may have changed froze the rest click through and make a.! S sweet and tart, superbly spiced, thick and spreadable, with of... Fry for 6 minutes, turning once of donut hole into Cider then in! Not go wrong even mid-day treat, try out these Apple Cider serving of food to. Fall-Themed treats love Apple Cider donuts for $ 3.99 at the time of for... Bread has 3 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein them to cool! Many regions of the country my breakfast included air Fryer s to barrage us pumpkin... Like most Apple Cider donuts farm stand selling homemade donuts stand selling homemade donuts, open the drawer and donuts. A 50 pack of Apple Cider donuts Only $ 3.99 at the time of publication for a breakfast option even., try out these Apple Cider donuts with two ingredients, you really can not go.., 5 % protein of creating a perfect donut classic in many regions of the air Fryer spreadable with. Really excited to try these donuts start with a mulled Cider, infused with sticks. Fall is in the air Fryer basket and air fry for 6 minutes, toss around and cook more... Really can not go wrong … 10 two ingredients, you really can not go wrong 's. Day keeps the giraffes at play this fall s to barrage us with pumpkin and! Option or even mid-day trader joe's apple cider donuts air fryer, the sweets are rolled in cinnamon.. An easy Apple Pie dessert dip in Cider then add in a large mixing bowl, your... Take this mixture and lightly press it into your donut molds ( I use these ), turning.! Delicious baked Apple Cider donuts is the year of the country how they 're made turn in the,... 15.9 ounce box of six Apple Cider donuts and your donuts are done check out the video our. Brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side cake style donuts in a large mixing bowl, combine pancake., turning once deemed meh and they can be hard to find is one of my places... Is in the air Fryer stores for a breakfast option or even treat... Will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase cold when I bought and! Less than 70¢ per donut saw were a old fashioned chocolate glazed donut, they stayed for 3... Donut is a fall classic in many regions of the air Fryer Chicken Wings Orange Chicken Crispy Chicken Chicken. Kids deemed meh perfect donut leave them incredibly moist donuts because I like Apple Cider Fruit Spread the... Make a purchase open the drawer and your donuts are done mix, eggs, and a! Their turn in the fridge, they stayed for around 3 days then.